Author Topic: Who the fuck is Anthony Morrow?  (Read 168 times)

OchoCinco

Who the fuck is Anthony Morrow?
« on: July 17, 2009, 12:43:03 AM »
Damn i know is only summer league but shit, 18-26  47pts. And Randolph just went for 42 for golden state the otherday. I know, I know its only summer league but looks like with Randolph, Morrow and Curry, the warriors are putting together some nice young talent next year. In no ways does that mean there gunna do shit next year cus we all know they don't play defense but they will definitely be the most exciting team to watch again.

tempo2

Re: Who the fuck is Anthony Morrow?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 02:46:56 AM »
yeah for sure, randolph in my opinion is one of the best young talents in the game he has a similar skill set to lamar odom and will be a terrific defender in a couple of years. didnt morrow score like 50 points in a game last year?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 08:42:38 AM »
Morrow is a beast, how can you not remember from last season? he broke the record for most points in a game by an undrafted rookie....you dont remember?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=201375.0

thisoneguy360

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 10:06:02 AM »
Yeah Warriors got a lot of nice young prospects, will be interesting to watch next year

OchoCinco

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 10:48:42 AM »
Damn i must have been sleepin cus i dont remember his name being said at all. Hopefully this year i get a few warriors games up on my satellite.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 02:15:08 PM »
Yeah. Its hard to judge too much off of summer league though. Curry's been struggling from the field.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 04:13:20 PM »
I remember Morrow from last year. Dude was beasting it at one point.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 08:58:27 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HA_7MKxFMOU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HA_7MKxFMOU</a>

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 09:45:31 PM »
Randolph will be a all star some day.  GS has a ton of talent, they just weren't healthy last year. Ellis, Jack, Maggette and Biedrins with all that young talent.  If they stay healthy they can definitely make playoffs.  They better not gut their roster for Amare though.

DIP DIP SET SET

OchoCinco

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 10:42:21 PM »
Randolph will be a all star some day.  GS has a ton of talent, they just weren't healthy last year. Ellis, Jack, Maggette and Biedrins with all that young talent.  If they stay healthy they can definitely make playoffs.  They better not gut their roster for Amare though.

Ye randolph no doubt will be an allstar. I really like that GS team, lots of talent and a ton of its young. You forgot Belinelli too, i think he will be a great player in the comming years.