Author Topic: DUBCNN EXCLUSIVE: The NFL On Dubcnn: The Jonathan Stewart Interview!  (Read 160 times)

Chad

http://www.dubcnn.com/index2.shtml
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/jonathanstewart

Dubcnn caught up with lighting-fast, All-Star Running Back, Jonathan Stewart of the Carolina Panthers. This multi-millionaire professional athlete is also an aspiring music producer who has his sights set on becoming a beast in the studio – as well as in the NFL.

Don’t get it confused though, Stewart isn’t in it for the money. This young and gifted star is genuinely in it for the love of the game – this game being music. However, don’t worry football fans, although Stewart’s passion for music abounds, it will never get in the way of his focus on the pigskin (After all, let’s be honest, not too much can get in the way of #28).

In this exclusive interview for Dubcnn, Stewart talks plenty of football, as well as discusses who some of his musical influences are, what types of equipment he uses in the studio, and who he would like to work with. We chop it up about Dr. Dre, Timbaland, Michael Vick, the Carolina Panthers and much more!

It’s with great honor that we bring you this exclusive interview with Jonathan Stewart.

Exclusive Jonathan Stewart Interview

As always, hit me up on Myspace or e-mail me with any thoughts, ideas, comments and stories.
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

OG Hack Wilson

Re: DUBCNN EXCLUSIVE: The NFL On Dubcnn: The Jonathan Stewart Interview!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 09:12:16 PM »
the Nigga For Life crew??

the comedy central host?   :o
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Portugoal

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 05:58:39 AM »
you should interview Ronald Koeman

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 06:13:11 AM »
:laugh: how would that be relevant?
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Portugoal

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 06:20:07 AM »

how is this interview relevant? I never even heard of Jonathan Stewart before... Ronald Koeman on the other hand works for a legendary club.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 06:59:48 AM »

how is this interview relevant? I never even heard of Jonathan Stewart before... Ronald Koeman on the other hand works for a legendary club.

are you kidding me????

fuck anyone named Ronald
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 10:20:05 AM »

maybe you should watch a little more football then  ;) plus he makes music, I doubt Koeman does that
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,

Portugoal

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 05:17:26 AM »

maybe you should watch a little more football then  ;) plus he makes music, I doubt Koeman does that

Does he? I had no idea, lol.

But Koeman is AZ's coach, so it can't get more west coast than that.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 07:46:57 AM »

Does he? I had no idea, lol.

But Koeman is AZ's coach, so it can't get more west coast than that.
maybe you should read the interview then  ;)
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,