Author Topic: Untagged deon songs - NEW 2PAC LEAKS. WAVS  (Read 1350 times)

mak-rev

• Lil Geezy
  • Mak-rev

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
Re: Untagged deon songs - NEW 2PAC LEAKS. WAVS
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 08:44:56 AM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UO6DHLLR

Password:

NMnumber1spot4BIG&Pac

Props to notorious-makaveli for dropping this shit

Philmatic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 08:55:18 AM »

No faggot, props to the people who paid lost of cash so you can enjoy it for free!

JD Bastin

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 09:01:24 AM »
nice job

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 09:01:45 AM »

No faggot, props to the people who paid lost of cash so you can enjoy it for free!

love it!

JohnnyL

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 09:16:14 AM »
1. let them thangs go

http://www.zshare.net/audio/62968701c2d53780/

2. holler if ya hear me og

http://www.zshare.net/audio/62969028e2f85957/

3. ghetto gospel og

http://www.zshare.net/audio/62969313e147e40e/

4. po niggas blues

http://www.zshare.net/audio/629695611a249dae/

+1 for the "Ghetto Gospel" OG.  I've been waiting forever for a good quality version of this track.

NuWest

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 10:00:54 AM »
DONT YOU LOVE HOW THESE SMALL TIME FAGS TAG PACS SHIT AS IF THEY WAS A STUDIO ENGENIIER OR SOME1 RESPONSABLE FOR SOURCING IT, THEY JUST SUCKED SOME DICK AND WILL BE COCK SUCKERS FOR LIFE

Blasphemy

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 10:08:06 AM »
DONT YOU LOVE HOW THESE SMALL TIME FAGS TAG PACS SHIT AS IF THEY WAS A STUDIO ENGENIIER OR SOME1 RESPONSABLE FOR SOURCING IT, THEY JUST SUCKED SOME DICK AND WILL BE COCK SUCKERS FOR LIFE

this and the other guy = correct. Props for them for paying to get the shit leaked, but fucking don't tag it up as if you worked with the man.

Anyways none of these are new...

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 10:11:54 AM »
What's funny is that any douche bag believes they are representing 2Pac by leaking songs or by buying songs. Both sides are in the wrong, and in a way - I guess there is no right. Because of the leaking and the buying very reputable guys can't even get a label job because they get their names thrown in with bootleggers. It's fucking sad. Also, NuWest - THC'ers aren't welcome here. Figured I would let that be known. At least the leakers contribute something back - I.E. - Interviews and such even if it is to get their site promotion.  That's more than any THC'er did for the damn 2Pac "scene".

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 10:13:09 AM »

this and the other guy = correct. Props for them for paying to get the shit leaked, but fucking don't tag it up as if you worked with the man.

Anyways none of these are new...

Actually, Let Them Thangs Go (Original Version) wasn't ever leaked, plus Holler If You Hear Me's quality is EXTREMELY better than the previous version we all had.

Philmatic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 10:50:21 AM »
What's funny is that any douche bag believes they are representing 2Pac by leaking songs or by buying songs. Both sides are in the wrong, and in a way - I guess there is no right. Because of the leaking and the buying very reputable guys can't even get a label job because they get their names thrown in with bootleggers. It's fucking sad. Also, NuWest - THC'ers aren't welcome here. Figured I would let that be known. At least the leakers contribute something back - I.E. - Interviews and such even if it is to get their site promotion.  That's more than any THC'er did for the damn 2Pac "scene".

It's not about representing 2Pac, it's just about listening to the music... If these songs were being released on official pressed CD, the entire scene would die from lack of demand. It's simple economics... there is a demand becuase there is no real shit being released.

As far as what goes on behind closed doors (THC, etc), it's really no one's business... the only drama happens when tracks are released to the public, if it's happening behind closed doors, it affects NO ONE.

I like how you've gone completely 180 Kilo, weren't you all gun-ho about leaking earlier tracks? Now you're holier than thou?

Oh and as far as your THC comment, its misguided to say the least. None of the tracks that have leaked this year (Save for a handful) would have surfaced if it wasn't for the money and hard work that the THC fronted. Don't get it twisted...

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2009, 10:55:56 AM »

It's not about representing 2Pac, it's just about listening to the music... If these songs were being released on official pressed CD, the entire scene would die from lack of demand. It's simple economics... there is a demand becuase there is no real shit being released.

As far as what goes on behind closed doors (THC, etc), it's really no one's business... the only drama happens when tracks are released to the public, if it's happening behind closed doors, it affects NO ONE.

I like how you've gone completely 180 Kilo, weren't you all gun-ho about leaking earlier tracks? Now you're holier than thou?

Oh and as far as your THC comment, its misguided to say the least. None of the tracks that have leaked this year (Save for a handful) would have surfaced if it wasn't for the money and hard work that the THC fronted. Don't get it twisted...

I leaked tracks to stop the bootlegging. Ain't stopping nothing here. It hurts people behind closed doors as well, because idiots like you don't realize - nothing is completely secure.  Actually, I could have easily paid Deon myself for these tracks - MYSPACE ISN'T SOURCING. Enough said. That's how Kobane, Deon, etc. where contacted. Don't act like you guys are some elite circle, you are no better than me.  So, fuck THC.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 11:02:08 AM »
People (misguided assholes at that) believed that THC were doing good for the community. Fuck no it wasn't, when some fat rich asshole from Iowa has his pockets stuffed because of them selling a dead man's tracks which weren't even SUPPOSE to be sold. Yes, this happened on more than ONE occasion - thanks to outlaw_tupac supplying Dante. I don't believe in bootlegging, and leaking is actually somewhat okay with me as long as you don't use it for personal gain.

Manu.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2009, 11:03:02 AM »

Props to you, D and Deon. It's funny the THC still is hated by all the individuals who now bump songs that would never been leaked if not for a handful people that invested thousands of Dollars. Gotta give props where props are due.
even if he does aplogize that doesnt mean shit coming from a jew

Philmatic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2009, 11:05:35 AM »
People (misguided assholes at that) believed that THC were doing good for the community. Fuck no it wasn't, when some fat rich asshole from Iowa has his pockets stuffed because of them selling a dead man's tracks which weren't even SUPPOSE to be sold. Yes, this happened on more than ONE occasion - thanks to outlaw_tupac supplying Dante. I don't believe in bootlegging, and leaking is actually somewhat okay with me as long as you don't use it for personal gain.
I'm not gonna go back and forth with you again Kilo, I'm busy...

All I have to say is I never fronted like they WERE some elite circle. But whatever they did, they DID source new material that would have NEVER BEEN HEARD otherwise. You may have had the connects (I doubt that even), but you sure as hell don't have the money for it. GMG doesn't pay their 17 year old "A&R's"

The THC had both the funds AND the sources to do what was necessary to secure the tracks, so whatever. The THC never claimed to be good for anyone except those inside it.