Author Topic: WITH ALL THESE 2PAC LEAKS TODAY SHOULD I LEAK EVOLUTION  (Read 1059 times)

NuWest

Re: WITH ALL THESE 2PAC LEAKS TODAY SHOULD I LEAK EVOLUTION
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 07:46:10 PM »
props, you're doing the right thing :)

when you get a min, hit me up with Wave's but then again they are re-encodes.. but thanks for taking the time, i finaly got my order in lmao,

makaveli1988

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2009, 07:53:23 PM »
disc 2 only has four tracks please fix it also the link only work twice n then u have to pay is there a way u could put them in a one link file

titoveli

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2009, 07:57:02 PM »
props but it taking 4 ever to download disc one. up um on zshare plzzz

kingoftheoldcountrybuffet

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2009, 08:10:34 PM »
fatty....fatty...fatty.....your leak is a fail.....just like your attempts to touch your toes and see your penis.

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2009, 08:11:19 PM »
THE WHOLE SET HAS BEEN UPLOADED ENJOY

NuWest

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2009, 08:14:04 PM »
props for uploading this, but this shit is so wack for downloading i feel like shooting myself in the foot, ZShare is the way forward  8)

for all you guys saying it's just a public, i must admit without no enhancements etc, the Q is flawless  8)

mrkmaidog

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2009, 08:14:42 PM »
mane, props for the upload, but megashare sucks with its download limits...

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2009, 08:21:29 PM »
thanks!

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2009, 08:22:43 PM »
public version=re-encodes you idiots. fatty downloaded them from the myriad of other forums that they are available on and re-encoded them once again. big fucking deal.

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2009, 08:28:20 PM »
UR MAD... and these aint reincodes trust me sounds better then ur public shit :)

kuruptlon

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2009, 08:28:39 PM »
public version=re-encodes you idiots. fatty downloaded them from the myriad of other forums that they are available on and re-encoded them once again. big fucking deal.

apparently it is a big deal. I mean if it wasn't you wouldn't be here would you?

NuWest

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2009, 08:29:02 PM »

I will audio test them 8)

makaveli1988

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2009, 08:32:58 PM »
is disc 2 fix already cause it only had 4 tracks on it?

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2009, 08:33:40 PM »

apparently it is a big deal. I mean if it wasn't you wouldn't be here would you?

Why the fuck not? Coming at my presence on this board is a lame defense for your ineptitude. These tracks have been re-encoded many times over. You thinking that you are getting something better does not change that fact. This is the public version. If it is not have fatty post something that is on the private version.....he won't cause he ain't got it. It's funny to see people cream their pants over tracks they have had for years in the same quality.

kuruptlon

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2009, 08:37:39 PM »

Why the fuck not? Coming at my presence on this board is a lame defense for your ineptitude. These tracks have been re-encoded many times over. You thinking that you are getting something better does not change that fact. This is the public version. If it is not have fatty post something that is on the private version.....he won't cause he ain't got it. It's funny to see people cream their pants over tracks they have had for years in the same quality.

I didnt download this shit, and I probably wont. My point was you obviously just created account here because of recent activity so in light of that I guess it sort of is a big deal, to you. Nah mean?