Author Topic: WITH ALL THESE 2PAC LEAKS TODAY SHOULD I LEAK EVOLUTION  (Read 1060 times)

kingoftheoldcountrybuffet

Re: WITH ALL THESE 2PAC LEAKS TODAY SHOULD I LEAK EVOLUTION
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2009, 08:37:48 PM »
public version=re-encodes you idiots. fatty downloaded them from the myriad of other forums that they are available on and re-encoded them once again. big fucking deal.

I will audio test them 8)

go ahead...but you already said the quality was spectacular. Maybe you have those magical Radio Shack speakers that turn re-encodes into wav rips. Likely it's you want to think you have something you do not. fatty's leak is a fail. period.  he's a retard for acting like he's sticking it to someone by posting this crap and you're even a bigger retard for falling for it.

NuWest

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2009, 08:40:32 PM »
is disc 2 fix already cause it only had 4 tracks on it?

the files are fine, it's just that the Download programme caps the downloads hence only letting you download a set ammount per 2 hours. I think it's somet like 162mb per two hours.

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2009, 08:41:03 PM »
public version=re-encodes you idiots. fatty downloaded them from the myriad of other forums that they are available on and re-encoded them once again. big fucking deal.

apparently it is a big deal. I mean if it wasn't you wouldn't be here would you?

Why the fuck not? Coming at my presence on this board is a lame defense for your ineptitude. These tracks have been re-encoded many times over. You thinking that you are getting something better does not change that fact. This is the public version. If it is not have fatty post something that is on the private version.....he won't cause he ain't got it. It's funny to see people cream their pants over tracks they have had for years in the same quality.

I didnt download this shit, and I probably wont. My point was you obviously just created account here because of recent activity so in light of that I guess it sort of is a big deal, to you. Nah mean?

I've had this account for weeks genius. maybe I should counter that it's even a bigger deal to you since you commented on a thread you don't even care about. see how lame that is?

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2009, 08:41:30 PM »
Is there any standout tracks on this that are considerably better then what we've had?

NuWest

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2009, 08:46:49 PM »
Is there any standout tracks on this that are considerably better then what we've had?

So long as you have a decent sound system, it's fair to say the Q is flawless on Disk 1  8)
when Fatty decided to upload them to Zshare then we can let you know on the rest  ;D

Philmatic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2009, 08:58:27 PM »

So long as you have a decent sound system, it's fair to say the Q is flawless on Disk 1  8)
when Fatty decided to upload them to Zshare then we can let you know on the rest  ;D

Glad you think so, but along with fatty's encode, they have been encoded to mp3 3 times now. Good luck with all that.

NuWest

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2009, 09:01:57 PM »

Glad you think so, but along with fatty's encode, they have been encoded to mp3 3 times now. Good luck with all that.

they sound not to bad man, + i havent got these tracks on my harddrive. so yano. the encoding is minior compared to what's already out there, i just pissed at fatty for doing this fucked up downloading software.

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2009, 09:08:39 PM »

they sound not to bad man, + i havent got these tracks on my harddrive. so yano. the encoding is minior compared to what's already out there, i just pissed at fatty for doing this fucked up downloading software.

some were taken directly from limewire and dl sections of forums.....see if you can guess which ones mr. audiophile.

NuWest

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2009, 09:12:45 PM »

what's your problem man? go find yaself a gf yeah  8)
some were taken directly from limewire and dl sections of forums.....see if you can guess which ones mr. audiophile.

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2009, 09:20:42 PM »

what's your problem man? go find yaself a gf yeah  8)

Someone has to have a problem because they are correcting your stupid assertion that these tracks are better than what has been on hardrives for over a decade? lol. Quit posing like this is something. fatty is acting like a douche and your dumb ass is convinced you have something here.  you don't....and anyone who knows anything knows that.

mak-rev

• Lil Geezy
  • Mak-rev
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2009, 11:17:28 PM »
thanks for sharing.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2009, 12:01:03 AM »
Wow, some people really got fucked over with these. I assume the 'real' one that people got even more raped in the ass with might be close to the original quality. Now I'm curious to hear the 'real' one.

A lot of young fans I guess didn't know any better. It's a shame. Hopefully they've learned from the experience.

I do appreicate the effort, so thanks to the OP. I can't believe any of those fools are mad about this leaking, it's pure shit.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 12:03:32 AM by soopapriest »

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html