Author Topic: who should Mike Vick go to?  (Read 444 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: who should Mike Vick go to?
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 05:40:19 AM »
RAIDERSSSS   WE NEED HIM
1st of all, the raiders need a new owner 1st.  They don't need a new stadium, referring to rumors about them sharing a new stadium with frisco.  I believe they will get him, cause alzheimer davis doesn't care what others think when he needs to.  He doesn't even care that what worked in the past doesn't work anymore, he'll still do it.  I like animals but FUCK PETA :psych:  And why hasn't PETA given hell to this bitch in the midwest who killed a dog cause she wanted to make a belt or boots from its skin yet ???  Oh that's right, they're ambulance chasers just like Jesse Jackson.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 07:37:19 AM »
For the Wildcat; Lions, Bengals, Jets or Bucs. Miami just got Pat White so they don't need Vick for Wildcat.

Speaking of Wildcat; would there have been a better man for this position than Doug Flutie? I mean he can start as 2nd or 3rd WR on any team if he wanted to, and he has as good an arm and ability to read a D as anybody I've seen. Too bad thios easn't rin in the NFL 10 years ago.

Anyway, as far as getting a starting QB gig for Vick; Browns, The Texans, The Jags, The Rams, The 9ers, and The Bucs.

No other teams factor in as far as I can guess.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 10:32:08 AM »
Hack: Titans? lol, not a chance

Mia would be ideal for the wild cat for obvious reasons

A team like Jack. with a good run game and defense makes sense 2, so he's not heavily relied on from the gate.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 10:54:46 AM »
Haha the rumors are he may end up in New England or Pittsburgh.

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 10:57:20 AM »
no way
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2009, 11:08:01 AM »
no way

i'd say it's less than a 0% chance of that. :laugh:

thisoneguy360

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 11:10:05 AM »
In no way do I condone what he did but I just wanna see the guy play again, I've always enjoyed watching QB's that are quick much more than traditional pocket QB's

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 11:17:41 AM »
In no way do I condone what he did but I just wanna see the guy play again, I've always enjoyed watching QB's that are quick much more than traditional pocket QB's

it's just fun to watch, i couldn't even root for him to win because it's not happening.

look at the last decade (maybe even more) of Super Bowl winning teams, all had dominate pocket-QB.

Brady, Peyton, Ben, Warner, Brad Johnson (defensive team though lol).

closest was McNabb, but that was just a complete team, McNabb running didn't get them anywhere further.

it's so fun to watch, but i don't think it's possible to win against a good defense.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 06:33:36 PM »
rumor has it hes going to SEA-TOWN

I don't really see it happening, we already have Hasslebeck and a speedy back up QB in Wallace,  but with that said, I wouldn't mind Vick running the wildcat as a third string  ;D

You a Seahawks fan? fuck thats worse then me bein a bengals fan.
Well things gotten better for the seahawks since they got out of the afc west.  It was stupid that they wanted to stay there even though they were constantly getting beat down in that division.  I've been saying for years that they need to get out of there cause they'd be a much better team & they have in the NFC west.  I think if there was a weird way that the bengals could get out of the afc north & get into the NFC east they'd be good.  They've always done well vs that division.  Didn't surprise me when they hanged tough with the Giants & Eagles last year.  1st time Giants beat them was 94 & the Eagles 91.  And the Nati would be a house of horrors for Dallas.