Author Topic: 2pac Produced By Dr Dre?  (Read 1551 times)

Efrain

Re: 2pac Produced By Dr Dre?
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2009, 11:07:25 AM »
Can't C Me - Dogg Food leftover from the Dogg Pound, since Dre wasn't gonna use it and Pac liked it that was an easy one for Dre to give away. (is rumored to be a Helter Skelter song - though no evidence supports that)

This is incorrect. On the contrary, it IS a Helter Skelter song. One of the only Helter Skelter songs in fact, and it has been confirmed to be so by former Death Row employees. It is also listed in the WIDEawake Assets in all incarnations.

ITEM#           ARTIST            SONG TITLE                                              REC DATE             PTA ID

DRE                     CANT SEE ME SAFETY                                    9/1/1993             P0225910
         #60            DRE/CUBE             CANT SEE ME                                               5/10/1993             P02067523
                        DOGG POUND    GANGSTA GROOVE/YOU CANT SEE/IDES COML      10/7/1995             P0267202

Soopahigh

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2009, 11:36:46 AM »
so nothing ever happened to the beat at the end of the california love video  ???

sms130

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2009, 12:16:09 PM »
U Can't See Me was originally recorded for Helter Skelter project that Dr. Dre was working on for collab album with Ice Cube. The Dr. Dre and Ice Cube version may exist still despict it being said that Suge later erased their vocal off the track to replace them with 2Pac's vocals. Anyway, that project didn't get finished, so Dre passed the track on to Tha Dogg Pound to record for Dogg Food and they did. Tha Dogg Pound's version didn't make it on Dogg Food because it was said that Suge didn't want alot of Dre's involvement on tha album (no Dre Produced tracks). Dre did record the original version for California Love (that later appeared on the 'How Do U Want It' maxi single) for the Chronic II project that he was working on for Death Row. On Dre's version, it has 3 verse from Dre but, he took his other 2 verses off for 2Pac to appear on tha record. That's why tha remix appeared on 2Pac's album because Dre was gonna use tha original for his Chronic II album. The was gonna set off both records, All Eyes On Me and Chronic II. Between tha bullshit that going on at Death Row and tha rumors going around, that's what made Dre leave Death Row. 2Pac and Dre was cool when Pac first got out, even Pac proved that in an MTV interview while promoting All Eyez On Me with Dre appearing along with him. Pac said he waited his whole career 2 work with Dre. He loved Dr. Dre's production and his music. That all changed when other people got in 2Pac's ear with tha other shit.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2009, 02:15:41 PM »
so this nightmare trak prodcued by budda, whos featured on this trak?

good question.

it was for "heltah skeltah" right?did some1 ever hear it?

lol at ur avatar. i smell pussy

V2DHeart

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2009, 07:43:15 AM »
U Can't See Me was originally recorded for Helter Skelter project that Dr. Dre was working on for collab album with Ice Cube. The Dr. Dre and Ice Cube version may exist still despict it being said that Suge later erased their vocal off the track to replace them with 2Pac's vocals. Anyway, that project didn't get finished, so Dre passed the track on to Tha Dogg Pound to record for Dogg Food and they did. Tha Dogg Pound's version didn't make it on Dogg Food because it was said that Suge didn't want alot of Dre's involvement on tha album (no Dre Produced tracks). Dre did record the original version for California Love (that later appeared on the 'How Do U Want It' maxi single) for the Chronic II project that he was working on for Death Row. On Dre's version, it has 3 verse from Dre but, he took his other 2 verses off for 2Pac to appear on tha record. That's why tha remix appeared on 2Pac's album because Dre was gonna use tha original for his Chronic II album. The was gonna set off both records, All Eyes On Me and Chronic II. Between tha bullshit that going on at Death Row and tha rumors going around, that's what made Dre leave Death Row. 2Pac and Dre was cool when Pac first got out, even Pac proved that in an MTV interview while promoting All Eyez On Me with Dre appearing along with him. Pac said he waited his whole career 2 work with Dre. He loved Dr. Dre's production and his music. That all changed when other people got in 2Pac's ear with tha other shit.

He wasn't being forthcoming with his beats though at the time, when 2Pac was the main priority at the label... Different story 2 and a half years earlier when it was Snoop Dogg. You see the focus and effort put into it by Dre. Granted Dr Dre now had his reasons to be away from the studio a lot, but 2Pac worked at a very fast rate, and very few could keep up, and only 2 beats (re-cycled at that remember) wasn't much effort in Dr Dre's part
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2009, 10:18:01 AM »

He wasn't being forthcoming with his beats though at the time, when 2Pac was the main priority at the label... Different story 2 and a half years earlier when it was Snoop Dogg. You see the focus and effort put into it by Dre. Granted Dr Dre now had his reasons to be away from the studio a lot, but 2Pac worked at a very fast rate, and very few could keep up, and only 2 beats (re-cycled at that remember) wasn't much effort in Dr Dre's part

Dre at the time was also working on putting out an R&B group if I'm not mistaken.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2009, 10:54:52 AM »
pac hated gay dre, he never wanted to work with him

CLINT DOGG ALERT