Poll

would you be interested?

Hell yeah
51 (86.4%)
Fuck no
8 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Lara Lavi wants new Death Row Tour (Dogg Pound, Crooked I, Rage, Danny Boy.....)  (Read 1097 times)

woof

Following email is from Lara Lavi. Let us know what you think!

"Can you do a poll and ask your base folks if they would be interested in a Death Row presents national tour with the original Dogg Pound, Lady of Rage, Crooked ---I, Danny Boy and special guests

700-1000 capacity venues (all standing)
All ages so wrist bands for alcohol and split with drinkers separate in the house
And a 40 dollar ticket that includes a double CD of the Dogg Pound old stuff one cd new stuff one cd digipak

The tour would be called - Death Row Presents
That Was Then This is Now"

Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Bad Azz and Soopafly are also invited for the tour   8)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 04:56:32 PM by woof »

DTG Entertainment

Yeah, I want it. I discussed the Digi pack with my friend from up there. It sounds great.  8)

woof

Yeah, I want it. I discussed the Digi pack with my friend from up there. It sounds great.  8)

care to tell more about the double cd??  :D

DTG Entertainment

care to tell more about the double cd??  :D

I believe the old will be Dogg Food in 5.1 Surround Sound and the new one will be brand new material from the vaults.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
FUCK NO.

This is straight blasphemey. Fuck Lara Levi and fuck Wideawake.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

DTG Entertainment

FUCK NO.

Everyone from DR is getting involved except Suge now. Lol. I can see why you dislike them.

acgrundy

of course fans would want this.  Does the question even need to be asked?  It like asking a guy if he likes to have sex with hot women.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
FUCK NO.

Everyone from DR is getting involved except Suge now. Lol. I can see why you dislike them.

What are you talking about there is no Death Row anymore.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

DTG Entertainment

FUCK NO.

I said everyone FROM. Lol. All the engineers and producers have all migrated there with the artists.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
FUCK NO.

I said everyone FROM. Lol. All the engineers and producers have all migrated there with the artists.

Yeah rrrite and even if that was the case it wouldn't matter cause Death Row is dead.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'd def be buyin my ticket to this & I'm sure most peeps I chill with would as well.  8)

DTG Entertainment

FUCK NO.

Yeah rrrite and even if that was the case it wouldn't matter cause Death Row is dead.

It is the case. Lol. I speak to most of them.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
FUCK NO.

It is the case. Lol. I speak to most of them.

Well like I said it wouldn't even matter cause this will never happen and even if it did it wouldn't be real so what's the use?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

woof

Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Bad Azz and Soopafly are also invited for the tour  8)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Bad Azz and Soopafly are also invited for the tour  8)
Damn, all those legends on a tour together. They'd be gettin paid like no other.