Author Topic: WITNESS THA REALEST  (Read 638 times)

outlaw77

• Lil Geezy
WITNESS THA REALEST
« on: July 25, 2009, 04:47:19 PM »
just wanted to make a thread showing love to a TRUE SOLDIER that has weathered the storm like NO ONE ELSE , westcoast rapper THA REALEST . this dude is a TRUE rap veteran that has HUNDREDS of songs on the streets , worked with MANY great artists , and has weathered the storm from a LEGION of str8 up player haters for 10 plus years . tha realest has survived and done quite well for himself for close to a decade without an actual album on the shelves [up until last week] while a TON of other guys favorite rappers have come AND GONE . . that speaks for itself . dude released his debut album last week and its nothing short of a WESTCOAST CLASSIC if ive ever heard 1 , ALMOST EVERY song on witness tha realest is BANGIN and miles better than anything else out there right now from ANY coast . im from the midwest but westcoast rap is what runs through my veins as i have loved it since i discovered music and i just wanted to show love to the dude for releasing an INSANE album that even has my friends [true player haters that dont like anything but south music] trippin' like "DAMN , what is that , that shit is BANGIN " lol . much love REALEST , keep bangin em out and FUCK THE HATERS AS USUAL     

NuWest

Re: WITNESS THA REALEST
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 04:25:56 AM »
 buy the album  8)

Blasphemy

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 06:24:57 AM »
just wanted to make a thread showing love to a TRUE SOLDIER that has weathered the storm like NO ONE ELSE , westcoast rapper THA REALEST . this dude is a TRUE rap veteran that has HUNDREDS of songs on the streets , worked with MANY great artists , and has weathered the storm from a LEGION of str8 up player haters for 10 plus years . tha realest has survived and done quite well for himself for close to a decade without an actual album on the shelves [up until last week] while a TON of other guys favorite rappers have come AND GONE . . that speaks for itself . dude released his debut album last week and its nothing short of a WESTCOAST CLASSIC if ive ever heard 1 , ALMOST EVERY song on witness tha realest is BANGIN and miles better than anything else out there right now from ANY coast . im from the midwest but westcoast rap is what runs through my veins as i have loved it since i discovered music and i just wanted to show love to the dude for releasing an INSANE album that even has my friends [true player haters that dont like anything but south music] trippin' like "DAMN , what is that , that shit is BANGIN " lol . much love REALEST , keep bangin em out and FUCK THE HATERS AS USUAL     

All this "Cause he is biting 2pac, your going to stand out when you bite the best in the game" lmao (Is anyone really surprised)

b.laden

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 06:34:53 AM »
i only like the tracks wit fat joe and devin ; the rest is very disappointin' . dude has lost his touch. his tracks on chronic 2000 and too gangsta for radio were bangers ...

outlaw77

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 08:51:53 AM »

All this "Cause he is biting 2pac, your going to stand out when you bite the best in the game" lmao (Is anyone really surprised)

yes , we all heard your 2pac beef with tha realest 900 times for 35 years , tha realest is a cool ass nigga that just released the best album that the west has seen in years . you talk about the tired ass pac beef and i'll talk about the bomb ass album which is what really matters to real music fans

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2009, 03:40:41 PM »
my fav. album the last 6 years or so..

RA562

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2009, 06:17:03 PM »
This album was a pleasant surprise. Its good from start to finish, one of the top albums this year IMO      Dont sleep !!!!

He doesnt bite pac on this album, he tries to convey his own persona, Tenkamenin coming soon  8)

locdasmoke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2009, 08:36:09 PM »
This album was a pleasant surprise. Its good from start to finish, one of the top albums this year IMO      Dont sleep !!!!

He doesnt bite pac on this album, he tries to convey his own persona, Tenkamenin coming soon  8)

I agree, this style is way different then the Pac style that he had on Chronic 2000 or Too Gangsta 4 Radio, it really does feel like his own style, and you can definitely hear how he's evolved through the years! Tha Realest is a dope artist, I just hope it sells better...

outlaw77

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 01:27:35 PM »
if you havent heard the album yet go to youtube and type "witness tha realest" , every song off the album is there and you can listen to them all . its 1 of the best albums to drop in a very long time so give it a fair listen and if you like it support the man and the westcoast and purchase it at your local best buy , fye , or moms and pops record store . 

outlaw77

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 11:02:31 AM »

agree 100%

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 11:23:41 AM »
Good album but on the song "memory lane" he sounds alot like pac.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 04:55:56 PM by BakinSodaFree »
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 11:46:17 AM »
this dude is a TRUE rap veteran that has HUNDREDS of songs on the streets , worked with MANY great artists , and has weathered the storm from a LEGION of str8 up player haters for 10 plus years .   

He hasn't done a song with Soopafly yet, so you can't classify him as a legend.  Realest is hit and miss with me, he's got some great songs and some really crappy songs.  Soopafly is a bigger legend though.

Raine

• Lil Geezy
  • RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2009, 12:45:44 PM »
my homie produced that song good life.

sounds a lot like pacs "good life"...
but i like it. fuck it
ORDER RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM NOW AT

www.myspace.com/rainendem.

Shipping Worldwide

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2009, 02:01:02 PM »
Word? Who is ya homie that made "Tha Good Lyfe"? Whoever it is that made that beat, it is OFF the hook!

And Soopafly, Realest has done music with Soopafly, I've heard the tracks for myself. They're from 1998-1999. One of them has Realest, Soopafly, and Tray Deee, with Soopa on the beat as well.

Hopefully stuff like that can see the night of day.

cheali

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2009, 02:49:52 PM »
he doesn't bite pac he is like other many rappers only influenced by pac..that's all.