Author Topic: New Tray Deee interview  (Read 1136 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: New Tray Deee interview
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2009, 12:10:07 AM »
Ok after reading the interview I must say, I hate when niggas start reading books and shit. It leads to junk like this...

I squeeze in some physical fitness, shower, and play chess or write a letter until it’s time to call it a night. I collaborate with various individuals on diverse projects to maintain an influx of capital, and a small number of homies and friends chunk me a bone every now and again to make sure I ain’t scufflin’ and wanting for nothing.

what the fuck does that mean?

I finally enjoyed a warm conversation with Snoop Dogg after over 5 years of no communication whatsoever. We agreed to let the past go like water under the proverbial bridge and we even shared a few genuine laughs.

Shit sounds fruity as hell dog.

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Okka

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2009, 02:44:56 AM »
He's not getting out for another 8-10 years right? His music making days are done. Then again...niggas on the forum will allow certain guys to rap till they're 50.

Quote from: Tray Deee
My EPRD (Earliest Possible Release Date) is 2013, however these California prisons are so overcrowded (by nearly 55,000 inmates) that they are being pressed by the Feds to ease the overflow, so who knows what might transpire between now and then.

Soopahigh

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2009, 03:05:58 AM »
tight interview indeed !

i remember a poster on dubcc forum used to be in touch with Tray dee and he was one talking about releasing some music while he was still in jail...did that ever happen ???
Somebody remember the name of the guy ?

Soopahigh

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2009, 03:06:52 AM »
^Okka was that you ?

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2009, 03:12:07 AM »
I squeeze in some physical fitness, shower, and play chess or write a letter until it’s time to call it a night. I collaborate with various individuals on diverse projects to maintain an influx of capital, and a small number of homies and friends chunk me a bone every now and again to make sure I ain’t scufflin’ and wanting for nothing.

Hopefully he will also get free using his words intelligently like this:

Okka

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2009, 03:27:18 AM »
^Okka was that you ?

Nah, you are talkin' about Enyce a.k.a. Get Your Walk On, if i remember right.

Soopahigh

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2009, 04:51:41 AM »
^Okka was that you ?

Nah, you are talkin' about Enyce a.k.a. Get Your Walk On, if i remember right.

yeah i think it's him
don't know whats going on with the unreleased shit he was tellin' us about...

Paul

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2009, 04:55:00 AM »
A Tray Deee album produced by Fredwreck, Battlecat and Meech Wells would be an automatic buy for me  8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Soopahigh

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2009, 05:13:38 AM »
^yeah that would be hella dope  8)

Blood$

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2009, 07:12:18 AM »
Ok after reading the interview I must say, I hate when niggas start reading books and shit. It leads to junk like this...

LMAO... I was thinking that too when I read that one part, but fuck it I guess just let the man use his newly found vocabulary, as long as he don't let it take over his raps too lol

on another note, I have a feeling that if not by the next interview that once Tray Deee is out that him and Goldie will be all good again (hopefully)... cuz I honestly didn't think him or Snoop would ever reach out to one another and look what happened, so who knows maybe the same could happen with Goldie Loc
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 07:14:36 AM by Blood Money »

Soopahigh

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2009, 08:22:15 AM »

LMAO... I was thinking that too when I read that one part, but fuck it I guess just let the man use his newly found vocabulary, as long as he don't let it take over his raps too lol

on another note, I have a feeling that if not by the next interview that once Tray Deee is out that him and Goldie will be all good again (hopefully)... cuz I honestly didn't think him or Snoop would ever reach out to one another and look what happened, so who knows maybe the same could happen with Goldie Loc

let's hope so
they make tight music together i think they a great duo

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2009, 08:55:43 AM »
A Tray Deee album produced by Fredwreck, Battlecat and Meech Wells would be an automatic buy for me  8)
hell yeah  8)

Soopahigh

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2009, 01:32:07 PM »
hell yeah  8)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2009, 07:23:54 PM »
I appreciate all of the feedback on the interview. I'll be letting Tray know about it. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2009, 07:25:49 PM »
good to know tray n snoop have made up. lookin forward to some new tray deee music