Author Topic: Updated pic of Crooked I's tattoo  (Read 1048 times)

Lunatic

Re: Updated pic of Crooked I's tattoo
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2009, 04:23:26 PM »
i can't believe this is such a big deal. Who the fuck cares? lol.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2009, 04:24:13 PM »
People care more about gossip then music these days its fucking sad

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2009, 04:27:29 PM »
The e isn't missing

yeah it is.. either its missin or the retarded tattoo guy flipped it so it looks like a 'm'

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2009, 04:29:03 PM »
The e is there man I don't know what your looking at

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2009, 04:31:49 PM »
one guy on Joe Budden's forum said "the barn on his wrist is bad enough, the missing H is even worse" LOL!

Blasphemy

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2009, 04:32:25 PM »
That's true I mean its still his fault.You can see in the pictures he was talking on the phone and not paying attention to what the artist was doing.But that's just a mistake.Hell when this picture got put up in forums half the people didn't even notice the h missing.It can happen to anyone regardless of intelligence

Yeah, but Crooked I was consider many to be a very intelligent West Coast Artist.He got a tattoo of a group that lets face it is one of the main things he is doing and one of the more hyped releases of the year, and to honer the group he gets a tattoo.Now tell me, wouldn't you want to make fucking sure nothing fucks up. All I got to say 2 the nigga is LOL@YOU! and Good luck with the skin grafs and possible retat. lol Honestly if any nigga beefs with him, this is going to be a moment were they bring up. Like when Dr. Dre didn't represent west or show up at Snoops Murder Trail. Any future beef is going to bring this out and honestly the fail is just amazing that it would be hard to comeback.

but yes your right, this can happen to anyone, but honestly under the circumstances this is just a little bit funnier. lol

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2009, 04:36:46 PM »
How is this not funny? Ab-normal get Crooked I's dick out of your mouth. I'm sure that shit happens all the time and he probably trusted that the artist knew how to spell. But trying to down play this hilarious shit as gossip, c'mon now.

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2009, 04:40:23 PM »
I didn't say it wasn't funny.But its fucking pathetic that somethng like this gets so much attention but music doesn't.Crooked can put out the dopest song of the millennium and it wouldn't receive half the attention of this.People are more interested in dumb shit like this instead of music.Its all over.Look at hip hop blogs all they talk about is the latest dumb thing an artist has done instead of the latest good music.Hip hop is pathetic because of its fan base.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2009, 04:42:01 PM »
I didn't say it wasn't funny.But its fucking pathetic that somethng like this gets so much attention but music doesn't.Crooked can put out the dopest song of the millennium and it wouldn't receive half the attention of this.People are more interested in dumb shit like this instead of music.Its all over.Look at hip hop blogs all they talk about is the latest dumb thing an artist has done instead of the latest good music.Hip hop is pathetic because of its fan base.

been tryin' to preach the message, i'm glad people feel the same lol.

rap is only "dead", because fans killed it. :-X

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2009, 04:48:09 PM »
The e is there man I don't know what your looking at

the fuck? I dont see the 'E' .. unless it was written as a M

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2009, 04:50:38 PM »
Its combined with r but crooks skin is so dark you can't see it ha ha

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2009, 04:54:26 PM »
And you think that only goes for music? What do you think shows like TMZ are all about? Fans don't know Crooked I outside of his music, on a personal level. That's why when these pics of him getting inked up came out, everyone ate them up. Just like celebrities, no one knows them out side of TV shows or movies. So when they do dumb shit it ends up on TMZ. It's not saying they are horrible actors just because they did something that deserved a laugh.

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2009, 04:58:21 PM »
Its funny I was just about to go into that.Its pathetic.People like Paris Hilton and Spencer Pratt.Why the fuck do I know their names?They don't do anything,they have no talent.People just want to see stupid shit to make themself feel better about their own stupid self.Any one of is could write a story of something we've done and have everyone go wow this guy is a complete idiot!It happens to the best of us.I'm sick of what hip hop has become not in the musical sense but in the soap opera aspect of it.

BIGWORM

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2009, 05:43:07 PM »
what? did the dude forget the E in House too?

Naw man the E was put on the back of his elbow.. lol

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2009, 05:48:16 PM »
Nope, musically it's a joke too. Wanna know why? There's no originality. Perfect example, I don't know who was the first to say "swagger" and make it a popular word (I'd like to argue that it was Pimp C). But after Pimp said it, I've heard at least 10 songs about swagger, swag this and swag that. Everyone biting off of each other. That's why when I see someone who's doing their own thing secluded from all that other bullshit, I will check their music out. But if it's another one of these baller rappers with their 3 second loops I ain't gonna waste my time.