Author Topic: Mack 10 hiphopdx interview: T-Boz,Westside Connect, gives Game props. etc......  (Read 177 times)

mrkmaidog

check it out, its a new interview on hiphopdx. he talks about T-Boz, the new album, Westside Connection & gives Game props. so if the other interview was a diss about game i would find it weird...

DX: What was your reaction last year when you heard the rumor that Cube was planning on having The Game replace you in the group [click to read]?
Mack 10: I smiled about it and wondered who was gonna cut my check. [Laughs] I was like, “I wonder who gon’ cut my check?” ‘Cause Westside Connection [click to read] is on Hoo-Bangin’. [Terrorist Threats] was [released] on Hoo-Bangin’, so who was gon’ cut my check was all I was wondering. It didn’t really matter. I mean, ‘cause I don’t got nothing against Game. I like Game. I’m a fan of Game. So I laughed about it to be honest with you. I laughed and the first thing I said [was], “Shit, I wonder who gon’ cut my check?”

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/features/id.1384/title.mack-10-original-gangster/p.1
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 06:49:54 PM by mrkmaidog »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn from that line he sounds money hungry, i understand its ya money and work you put in but come thru mack wit them bangers
fuck rick ross lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.