Author Topic: ask Jrome a question  (Read 504 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: ask Jrome a question
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 06:54:22 PM »
why are there so many groupies and lames on dubcc?

You know we definitely have an interesting mix of cats here at the dub.  It does seem for every 1 worthwhile poster there are 20 useless ones.  But there are def quality cats around that do contribute and still make the dub a viable place to get the lowdown on the latest shit.  Of course Bundy you are always uppin shit so you get props...

Whenever I have some free time I'll make a thread and we'll compile a props list or somthin for the cats that do contribute positively to this place in one form or another.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2009, 07:04:37 PM »
What makes you think you know the answer to everything?

I have never made such an outlandish claim.  True knowledge lies within knowing that you know nothing.  Go head an marinade on that.

speaking of marinade, got any good chicken ideas?

Well this is easily one of my all time favorite chicken dishes if you're down to bake a little bit:
http://southernfood.about.com/od/chickencasseroles/r/bl90911q.htm

Ritzy Chicken AKA  :firedevil: MUTHAFUCKIN CRACK TO THE DOME :firedevil:

Scroll down to see more chicken casserole recipes.
Ingredients:

2 sleeves Ritz crackers
1 can cream of chicken soup, or cream of mushroom
1 cup sour cream, regular or reduced fat
1/2 cup chicken broth
4 to 6 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked
4 ounces melted butter, melted
Preparation:

Crumble one sleeve of Ritz crackers in the bottom of a 2 to 2 1/2-quart casserole dish. Drizzle half of the melted butter over the crackers. Mix chicken with soup, sour cream, and broth. Pour over crackers. Crush the remaining sleeve of crackers over the chicken mixture. Drizzle the remaining melted butter over the crackers. Bake at 300° for 30 to 40 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 07:08:07 PM by Jrome The Don Killuminati »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2009, 07:06:31 PM »
if a tree falls in the middle of the woods, but nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Yes.  Human beings are arrogant enough to believe that nothing exists outside of their reality / consciousness.  But if a tree falls amongst a forest, there are many living things within it's area and they are all aware that something has happened.  Peace
'nobody' includes animals too I believe

Yes, and that doesn't matter.  It's in a forest, so apparently there are other trees.  Trees are conscious and would be aware that something has happened.

Cali Climate

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 07:09:24 PM »
What makes you think you know the answer to everything?

I have never made such an outlandish claim.  True knowledge lies within knowing that you know nothing.  Go head an marinade on that.

speaking of marinade, got any good chicken ideas?

Well this is easily one of my all time favorite chicken dishes if you're down to bake a little bit:
http://southernfood.about.com/od/chickencasseroles/r/bl90911q.htm

Ritzy Chicken AKA  :firedevil:MUTHAFUCKIN CRACK TO THE DOME :firedevil:

Scroll down to see more chicken casserole recipes.
Ingredients:

2 sleeves Ritz crackers
1 can cream of chicken soup, or cream of mushroom
1 cup sour cream, regular or reduced fat
1/2 cup chicken broth
4 to 6 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked
4 ounces melted butter, melted
Preparation:

Crumble one sleeve of Ritz crackers in the bottom of a 2 to 2 1/2-quart casserole dish. Drizzle half of the melted butter over the crackers. Mix chicken with soup, sour cream, and broth. Pour over crackers. Crush the remaining sleeve of crackers over the chicken mixture. Drizzle the remaining melted butter over the crackers. Bake at 300° for 30 to 40 minutes, until hot and bubbly.

That sounds really good.

There should be a chef section on the dub. lol, it'll go right underneath the workout and fashion sections people have been pitching for, for years.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 07:29:53 PM »
if a tree falls in the middle of the woods, but nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Yes.  Human beings are arrogant enough to believe that nothing exists outside of their reality / consciousness.  But if a tree falls amongst a forest, there are many living things within it's area and they are all aware that something has happened.  Peace
'nobody' includes animals too I believe

Yes, and that doesn't matter.  It's in a forest, so apparently there are other trees.  Trees are conscious and would be aware that something has happened.

LOL!

Moe

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 08:51:17 PM »
will coke ever buy pepsi?

Floydness

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2009, 09:48:18 PM »
am I obese like everyone on here makes me out to be?  :-\

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2009, 07:22:07 PM »
will coke ever buy pepsi?

I'd say there's a distinct possibility.  Corporate Merger has gone nuts over the last 30 or so years.  80% of the media is owned by like 4 corporations for God's sake. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2009, 07:25:51 PM »
am I obese like everyone on here makes me out to be?  :-\

Well Floyd, I know from looking at my little pamphlets on health care that my former employer used to give me, that being considered obese doesn't necessarily mean you're ridiculously fat.  And I'll leave it up to you to look up the actual definition and decide if that name fits you.  I know you have recently claimed to have lost 40 lbs or so, so if you dropped that much weight in that short of time, i'd say, in all likelihood you were obese.

Then again i'm not a doctor, ask Sikotic.  Peace.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2009, 07:30:31 PM »
where does jello come from?  (some say its made out of pig/bacon lol)

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2009, 07:37:12 PM »

This is true.  I mean think about it.  You get a powder, mix it with water and it turns into some dessert type shit that you would see on Star Trek.  And you think there isn't some fucked up shit in there? 

Fuck Jello.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2009, 07:42:00 PM »
What is the solution?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2009, 07:43:12 PM »
aite good lookin

This is true.  I mean think about it.  You get a powder, mix it with water and it turns into some dessert type shit that you would see on Star Trek.  And you think there isn't some fucked up shit in there? 

Fuck Jello.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2009, 12:02:34 AM »
An attractive mid-30's woman dropped me her e-mail today when she came into my work, how should I go about contacting her?
I got a bird's eye view

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2009, 12:29:07 AM »
What is the solution?

LOL!

also, what came first? the chicken or the egg?