Author Topic: ask Jrome a question  (Read 521 times)

jeromechickenbone

ask Jrome a question
« on: July 29, 2009, 04:17:04 PM »
That's right, back foe another session of droppin gem after gem. Ask me anything but take advantage, this is a limited time offer.

JAZ

Re: ask Jrome a question
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 04:31:33 PM »
sup?

ikke

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 04:34:38 PM »
What makes you think you know the answer to everything?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 04:38:57 PM »
if a tree falls in the middle of the woods, but nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

bananas

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 05:50:48 PM »
September earning season, should i withdrawal funds and re enter in december/jan? i'm a casual home trader, not really a need to stay playing all the time.

Cali Climate

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 05:54:57 PM »
September earning season, should i withdrawal funds and re enter in december/jan? i'm a casual home trader, not really a need to stay playing all the time.

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 06:01:50 PM »
why are there so many groupies and lames on dubcc?

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 06:05:53 PM »

September is not earnings season...September is the last month of the 3rd Q.  If ur smart you would sell before september.  Probably going to be a blood bath.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 06:37:23 PM »
sup?

Man u know it's a wednesday evening.  Had a nice little dinner, little drink, little smoke.  Now I'm tidying up the joint because I will be entertaining a beautiful young woman on friday night.  And I just moved into this joint and its kinda funky right now.  So you know it's a process.

Whats good with you?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 06:38:15 PM »

I have never made such an outlandish claim.  True knowledge lies within knowing that you know nothing.  Go head an marinade on that.

Cali Climate

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 06:39:27 PM »

I have never made such an outlandish claim.  True knowledge lies within knowing that you know nothing.  Go head an marinade on that.

speaking of marinade, got any good chicken ideas?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 06:43:54 PM »
if a tree falls in the middle of the woods, but nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Yes.  Human beings are arrogant enough to believe that nothing exists outside of their reality / consciousness.  But if a tree falls amongst a forest, there are many living things within it's area and they are all aware that something has happened.  Peace

ikke

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2009, 06:45:30 PM »

Yes.  Human beings are arrogant enough to believe that nothing exists outside of their reality / consciousness.  But if a tree falls amongst a forest, there are many living things within it's area and they are all aware that something has happened.  Peace
'nobody' includes animals too I believe

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2009, 06:47:41 PM »

You know to be honest I have no faith in the markets at all, not to sound pessimistic.  There's lots of shit that points to the collapse of the Fed / Dollar, there's shit that points to some rebounding taking place, etc.

My personal belief is that it's all still to manipulated and propped up by the current powers that be, so i don't fuck with it.

I dabbled in penny stocks for about 4 months at the end of 07 begining of 08 and did farely well on that...u know you get shit loads of shares for nothin...lot more accessible market and a good way to get a feel for shit.  But u gotta be watchin those prices all day cuz one slip and its game over, lol.

Cali Climate

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2009, 06:48:44 PM »

You know to be honest I have no faith in the markets at all, not to sound pessimistic.  There's lots of shit that points to the collapse of the Fed / Dollar, there's shit that points to some rebounding taking place, etc.

My personal belief is that it's all still to manipulated and propped up by the current powers that be, so i don't fuck with it.

I dabbled in penny stocks for about 4 months at the end of 07 begining of 08 and did farely well on that...u know you get shit loads of shares for nothin...lot more accessible market and a good way to get a feel for shit.  But u gotta be watchin those prices all day cuz one slip and its game over, lol.

Fair enough. thanks.