Author Topic: Ya Boy Is Weak  (Read 665 times)

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
Ya Boy Is Weak
« on: July 30, 2009, 11:30:41 PM »
i don't know why a lot of this board like em
he makes pretty gay music
dat heavy metal mixtape that leaked i d/l'd it to give it a chance but it was fukn lame just like i though it would be
he has a cple good tracks from early days n recently only 1 good track we run la but now hes a goof

nipsey hussle shits on ya boy n is the best from all those "new west" niggas..idun count crooked in new west

hers a sick nipsey track
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6341059835ba9726/

slaughterhouse!!
8/11

GangstaBoogy

Re: Ya Boy Is Weak
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 11:45:42 PM »
He used to be so dope. He fell off tho. Like so much to the point that when I see his name in a thread I don't even bother to open it anymore.

Side bar: does anybody have his track "Focus"? It was on his old site back in the early BWS days. I remember everyone wanted it so I ripped it and posted it around here but not sure if he ever released the track himself (I believe he was saving it for his  quote unquote album).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 11:51:50 PM »
^^ fell off hard
hes straight homo now i don't even check for his music anymore n i show everyone on the west love

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 12:00:09 AM »
Yeah Ya Boy is straight garbage nowaday, his debut was promising when he started with Fully Loaded and dropped his solo "Rookie Of The Year" which is a modern bay classic to me. After leaving Done Deal Ent. he made a couple dope songs and then switch his style slowly to become "this"

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 03:41:05 PM »
Chapter one the rising back in 07 was one the dopest mixtapes i've heard in a while. Too bad nigga fell off.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 03:49:30 PM »
He used to be so dope. He fell off tho.

the truth.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 03:57:27 PM »
Chapter one the rising back in 07 was one the dopest mixtapes i've heard in a while. Too bad nigga fell off.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 04:47:26 PM »
sold out nasty status.

but i love 100 bars of death

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

THEREALBWS

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 05:06:02 PM »

Hell yea now ya boy on that gay rockstar shit.........

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 05:48:23 PM »
you guys hating a little too much...

yea I agree most of the tracks on the MHAHM were lame..in fact all of them except 1, 5, 13, and 16 but he's got rhymes and lyrics and you cant take that away from him. He's been putting out FREE music with really good production for a while now AND he does almost all of his own hooks, can you say that about other non-signed artists?
He puts out mixtapes that are better than a lot of these signed artists. Kush 09? The Bay Area Bully? Chapter 1 the Rise? I'm bout to murda this shit? you guys really think those are garbage mixtapes???
Look at all these other bullshit thats out..who here bumps soulja boy? what about playing LMAO on power 106? then we got a unsigned westcoast artist somehow get a single on the radio AND sportscenter and to perform and at Powerhouse 09 without making a video.
Yea the new mixtape is trash, he's trying a little too hard to do something different but give credit where its due...
You guys expect a little too much from someone who isnt signed, but thats good cuz that means he's set the bar pretty high.

and look out for Optimus Rime 2: Revenge of the Bay Area

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 05:53:13 PM »
true!! and he might be the only westcoast rapper besides the game who can get some fame outside the US.. IF he ever drops the facelift album..

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

The_Offence

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 06:51:24 PM »
he used to be dope since he changed his name to yb the rockstar everythings been ass

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 06:53:53 PM »
hiiiiiii hater!!

slaughterhouse!!
8/11

[/quote]

Dubbz

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 09:25:37 PM »
I can't hate on him for doing his thing, but he was much doper when he was in the bay with Quinn. He was even nice for a little after he moved to LA -- Chapter One was ill -- but now he's stuck in Jim Jones mode... tight clothes and rockstar whatever. Anyone who thinks YB never put it down, though, should check out Rookie of the Year. "I'll be damned if Ya Boy be a one hit wonder 'cause every time I hit the lab I spit thunder."

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2009, 01:41:40 AM »
He used to be so dope. He fell off tho. Like so much to the point that when I see his name in a thread I don't even bother to open it anymore.
I agree.