Author Topic: NIK gets some props from me............  (Read 211 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

NIK gets some props from me............
« on: July 31, 2009, 11:11:48 AM »
cmon yall show the kid some love.....................

ikke

Re: NIK gets some props from me............
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 11:26:15 AM »
ROFL

NIK is manipulating you.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 11:27:13 AM »
well lets hope not lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 11:54:26 AM »
ROFL

NIK is manipulating you.

you're dumb, young buck....queen is just being nice because she's a pleasant lady with lots of love to show the world.

queen....will u write me a poem? :)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 11:57:48 AM »
yeah I be happy too........

you want a funeral poem or something sweet?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 12:39:03 PM »
yeah I be happy too........

you want a funeral poem or something sweet?

something sweet thatll give me butterflies in my tummy

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 12:48:14 PM »
lol at nik..........

Okay:roses are red violets are blue God helped me to find the sunset in you Where are you,I pray One to beautiful to stay when I ask today why the angels sing for you that way The King listens to the music The praises the beauitful sunset He know the music He chose it He knows him,the music He wrote so watch the sunrise You'll see the King watch the sunset for the beauty He brings..............

Pitifually few and far in between>but yet the sweetness of Yas dreams>he says be quiet child and still>and he explains something to you>can you hear the rythem of the earth>as she sings to you a lulllaby>he lets you hear his people as you hear his>when the angels dance>and the rainbows fly>and I can see colors in the sky>look even a Warrior can cry>he said eventually the pain will stop>and you will see>the peace he has for you and me>when we hear angels sing>and the war it stops for peace it brings>and the glourious oneness on the earth>and he sits down with you and me>Hail to God,the Wonderful King!!>when he comes off his throne>and sits down and puts his arms around you>and you go back to a time>when there was nothing but wine and a sky>the same color as your dreams then>what would you do when your wonderings free>when the angels dance>and they set their dreams free>and unicorns they live there>in a paradise made of life and air.............

~~~~~~(@a rose for you would smell as sweet.............then angels up in high and the hopes below make heaven what it is...........so they tole me 2 tell u something so lissen..........angels busrt in heavens glory watching the coming of the sunrise over golden feilds children laughing running in glden sunlight on horses backs as we run over golden feilds towards heavens table which is laden with any food you can imagine and nothing up there is bad for you.....as you look up and it starts to rain a cloud cover comes to protect the table as the animals walk by in a stately posseion of animals over a mountain.clear lakes and fish of the most wonderful sort and the air smells so sweet and if you close your eyes you could just about eat the clouds a wonderment of things meant to come a dream of everything you want and everything you need a touching of the arms as angels come and greet you to take you back to a house that is bigger then anything that you have ever seen.....as you look up and walk there is a billon stars that all look like yah up there twinkling back at you.....as the sunsets bursts and the angels stop and watch another miracle...that night..............heavens clouds and heavenly treasures all abound....and yet I hear the angels whisper it's time to get up now.....and I open my eyes and I am back in here........thats what I dream about.....how about you.//////

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 12:49:48 PM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

thanks, meg

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 12:50:23 PM »
I hope you like it...........

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 12:51:06 PM »
good I am glad that you are smiling ;)

Rick James

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 12:56:03 PM »
dayum, NIK's got the whale huntin' fever in him

Floydness

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 02:54:54 PM »
that poem proved to me just how much adhd i have.. i couldnt even get through the first two sentences without being like NEXTTTTTT

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 02:56:30 PM »
so whats the verdict on vegas?

Floydness

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 02:57:55 PM »
I told u lol.. Im going to vegas with my friends later in august.. even though id rather go to the bay  :-\

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2009, 03:04:19 PM »
the bay rhymes with gay