Author Topic: Quick question.  (Read 347 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Quick question.
« on: July 31, 2009, 10:53:45 PM »
is anyone on this board trying to be the "cool" guy?

i mean, the last 15 threads made in this section somebody has refered to somebody else as a "lame".

"everybody on this board is a lame"

is anybody ACTUALLY trying to gain real "chill cred" on a rap forum? really? :o :laugh:

my personal favorite, which is just me being observant; everybody who has problems with somebody else is an automatic lame.

for example; if i were talking against A.G. or what he was saying; that automatically makes me a "lame"? lol.

the definition of "lame" is not agreeing with somebody else? :laugh:

DTG Entertainment

Re: Quick question.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 11:09:09 PM »
Some of the people on this forum are weird, and I might be one of them enough said. Lol. I'd say there are people who have nothing better to do than to post on here. I can name a few examples, but I don't want to become a lame.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 11:10:58 PM »
Some of the people on this forum are weird, and I might be one of them enough said. Lol. I'd say there are people who have nothing better to do than to post on here. I can name a few examples, but I don't want to become a lame.

Also, yes a few people come here to gain acceptance for their MULTIPLE FUCKING POST but I don't want to name names. Horrible fucking people they are, sir.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 11:14:52 PM »
I can name a few examples, but I don't want to become a lame.

LOL, that's my point; i am glad you follow lol.

& you're the guy with the HopSin, i have to remember that lol.

i need to ask you a few questions regarding him lol.

1. how long has he been around?
2. does he have a full piece of work to check?
3. does that SwizZz have anything out? his voice can get weird like on "Lucifer Effect", but i can deal with it; because it's dope. 8)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 11:34:23 PM »

i mean, the last 15 threads made in this section somebody has refered to somebody else as a "lame".

is anybody ACTUALLY trying to gain real "chill cred" on a rap forum? really? :o :laugh:

my personal favorite, which is just me being observant; everybody who has problems with somebody else is an automatic lame.

for example; if i were talking against A.G. or what he was saying; that automatically makes me a "lame"? lol.

says the guy thats trying to be cool by trying to point something out. and oh yea you a lame ass nigga
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 11:34:46 PM »

3. does that SwizZz have anything out? his voice can get weird like on "Lucifer Effect", but i can deal with it; because it's dope. 8)

1.) Nine years total, but signed to Ruthless in 2007.
2.) MyFunkVolume.com has his tape with SwizZz and I might get him to start doing Hip Hop Weeklies.
3.) MyFunkVolume.com should have most of SwizZz's stuff. He's a bit like Bizzy Bone ain't he?

I like you Chamilitary Click, you are one of the smart dudes on the forum.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 11:48:44 PM »
ill make a LAME list right now
Loon3y
Loon3y
Ocho
Looney
and loon3y

thats all i can think of...

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 11:51:35 PM »
i feel pretty lame being on dubcc on a friday night but that's what happens when you have finals over the weekend  >:(

Blasphemy

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 11:51:42 PM »
Here is a list of people who care:

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 12:31:46 AM »

you cant see that some people are lame? 

the ones who do nothing besides follow others around in threads...the ones who constantly talk shit about someone like its their religion...the ones who cant let shit go.  come on cham, i know you see it. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Jaydc555

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 12:47:37 AM »
Listen here chamillitary click if thats even your real name!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 01:25:21 PM »

you cant see that some people are lame? 

the ones who do nothing besides follow others around in threads...the ones who constantly talk shit about someone like its their religion...the ones who cant let shit go.  come on cham, i know you see it. 

yeah, but that just seems like k-macc & westside who follow Joe Budden threads around to say he's wack; that's lame lol.

but in this section, everybody is looking for beef, problems & arguments; you're given to have a bunch of people going at each other when the section says "the anything goes section". :P

1.) Nine years total, but signed to Ruthless in 2007.
2.) MyFunkVolume.com has his tape with SwizZz and I might get him to start doing Hip Hop Weeklies.
3.) MyFunkVolume.com should have most of SwizZz's stuff. He's a bit like Bizzy Bone ain't he?

I like you Chamilitary Click, you are one of the smart dudes on the forum.

just amazing rap, i couldn't believe i haven't heard; especially since he's been in the game for nine years. :o

lol yeah, SwizZz has a Bizzy-type sound to him; always sounds a little out of his mind on the track lol.

HopSin sends me shades of Eminem at times, like here;

he doesn't have a problem with saying crazy things like Shady would do.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2009, 03:44:23 PM »
actually it doest say "anything goes" it says "chat about anything that doesn't belong elsewhere.."  ;)

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2009, 05:06:26 PM »
actually it doest say "anything goes" it says "chat about anything that doesn't belong elsewhere.."  ;)

lol, touche. :P

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2009, 05:18:34 PM »
The people who call others on here "lames" for every fuckin thing, more then likely are the type of people who wont say shit to anyone in real life.  I mean, sometimes that might be the legitimate opinion of someone....that another dude is lame.  But a lot of cats on here feel inferior to people in real life...and being cool guy on a message board makes them feel better.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"