Author Topic: Daz Dillinger Gears Up For "Public Enemiez" On August 11th (Press Release/Audio)  (Read 367 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Fans of Tha Dogg Pound know that they never have to wait long for a new release from their favorite group members. Kurupt recently dropped his collaboration effort with DJ Quik, "BlaQKout", and it is now time for the other half of the Pound, Daz Dillinger, to grace his fans with a new album.

The new record is entitled "Public Enemiez" and as the title suggests, it is premised around the "Public Enemies" flick which highlights 1930s gangster John Dillinger. "Public Enemiez" offers insight to Daz’s personal experiences, allowing listeners to see who Daz Dillinger really is.

Tracks such as "Life Stagez" and "N My Neighborhood" find Daz reminiscing about hismself and depicting the inner-city lifestyle that is, to this day, prevalent in "his neighborhood". "Tell Me What U Got", takes you on a trip through his days on Death Row Records and sheds light on his feelings about his former boss, Suge Knight. While most of the album carries a mellow sound, the party anthem "Meet Me @ The Strip Club" succeeds in switching up the mood throughout the record.

"Public Enemiez" is a true solo album, meaning no other rappers are featured on it – something that rarely happens anymore these days. Daz did however reach out to some of his favorite R&B crooners Latoya Williams, Chris Starr, Los and Nicole Wray to assist him on the hooks, as well as his production partners Soopafly and Ivan Johnson to co-produce with him.

Dubcnn exclusively leaked "Tell Me What U Got" and "Life Stagez" throughout the past months, and now we have the CDQ Mp3 version of "N My Neighborhood" available, to which a video was released earlier this year:

Daz Dillinger - N My Neighborhood (Audio / Video)
Daz Dillinger - Tell Me What U Got (Audio / Video)
Daz Dillinger - Life Stagez (Audio)

A video has been filmed for every track on the album, so expect more visuals soon.

"Public Enemiez" drops digitally on August 11th through Dogg Pound Online/ INgrooves. You can also catch Daz Dillinger on tour right now with Snoop Dogg and Slightly Stoopid on the "Blazed & Confused" tour in the United States.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Thanks Nima, is a Daz interview coming up soon?

I know a lot of people wanna know about some of the projects he talked about and the new DPG albums - Got Money (online) and 100 Wayz. Also curious about Trump Tight, unreleased Pac joint he did.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Okka

Thanks Nima, is a Daz interview coming up soon?

Yeah, it would be dope if the members of the forum could submit questions.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
is it still coming out aug 25 on CD????

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yeah I think the hard copies come end of August.

EFFeX

Can't wait for this project... Thanks for the update

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille

i heard aug 25th.. i hope so cuz i aint gettin mp3 album

KURUPTION-81

i heard aug 25th.. i hope so cuz i aint gettin mp3 album

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson