Author Topic: Iverson to Europe?  (Read 550 times)

Lunatic

Re: Iverson to Europe?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2009, 10:18:16 AM »
it would look more like this:

PG Allen Iverson...Mario Chalmers/Chris Quinn
SG Dwyane Wade...Daequan Cooke/Patrick Beverly
SF Micheal Beasley...James Jones/Dorell Wright
PF Udonis Haslem...Mark Blount/Robert Dozier
C Jermaine O'Neal...Jamaal Magloire/Joel Anthony

thats a contender in the east
That ain't no damn contender in the East. Even with that line-up, Boston, Cleveland, Orlando, Toronto, Atlanta, Detroit > Miami
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2009, 11:35:47 AM »

That ain't no damn contender in the East. Even with that line-up, Boston, Cleveland, Orlando, Toronto, Atlanta, Detroit > Miami

I dunno about that.......Miami almost beat Atlanta, with only Wade. If Wade plays like he did last year and if Iverson can play half as good as he did in his prime, that line-up can make some loud noise in the east. and then consider Beasley will naturally be improved with a full NBA season under his belt, and damn, that's no joke of a line-up.............now, if JO can stay healthy, that would just cement what i said about them being serious contenders in the east.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2009, 11:39:24 AM »

No way.. Iverson and O'Neal are complete bums, Beasley is a fraud and the bench is truly trash. Boston, Orlando, Cavs = WAY better.

Iverson can still play......JO, if healthy, is very serviceable. Beasley is far from a fraud.....he had a nice rookie season and will most likely build on that this coming season. I can easily see that roster beating Cleveland. maybe they wont be better than Orlando or Boston, but they could compete with any team in the east if they acquire Iverson...PeACe

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2009, 11:58:04 AM »
miami with AI is NOT contending vs Boston, Orlandhoe and Cleveland

allen iverson in his prime was a legit best player in the NBA and probable hall of famer

but he needed a #2
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2009, 12:03:29 PM »

allen iverson in his prime was a legit best player in the NBA and probable hall of famer

but he needed a #2

Miami actually beat Boston, Cleveland, AND Orlando last season........and that was with just Wade. I really think yall are underrating Miami, big time..and Iverson, as well.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2009, 12:14:03 PM »

but he needed a #2

Miami actually beat Boston, Cleveland, AND Orlando last season........and that was with just Wade. I really think yall are underrating Miami, big time..and Iverson, as well.

pierce, allen, sheed, rondo, garnett

you REALLY think miami will beat that team in a 7 game series?

REALLY???
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2009, 12:34:40 PM »

but he needed a #2

REALLY???

no, but when did i say they will? LOL

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2009, 12:45:53 PM »

but he needed a #2

REALLY???

i suppose if the Hawks could take Boston to a 7 game series then anything is possible

but miami wouldn't even be the best team in florida, let alone the resta the east

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2009, 12:58:14 PM »

but he needed a #2

REALLY???

i suppose if the Hawks could take Boston to a 7 game series then anything is possible

but miami wouldn't even be the best team in florida, let alone the resta the east

i never said theyd be the best team, i said theyd contend, and if they acquire iverson, then they most definitely will..............PeACe

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2009, 01:00:00 PM »
they'd win 5 more games than they won last year

thats it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2009, 01:07:45 PM »
they'd win 5 more games than they won last year

thats it

doubt it...lets wait and see if it happens before we discuss it, though LOL

'EclipZe

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2009, 01:18:19 PM »
hell no, iverson is still legit. fuck the haters. Would be cool for him to match up with childress! Olympiacos would become a big club in europe if they could acquire AI

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2009, 05:20:28 PM »
hell no, iverson is still legit. fuck the haters. Would be cool for him to match up with childress! Olympiacos would become a big club in europe if they could acquire AI

thought they were already a big club in europe?

'EclipZe

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2009, 10:30:53 PM »

thought they were already a big club in europe?

my bad, ment to say even bigger in terms of winning. They lost this years greek finals

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2009, 11:14:55 PM »
I still would not mind seeing AI with the Bulls. We ain't done SHIT this offseason.  >:(