Author Topic: OFFICIAL **I Got GTAVC** Thread  (Read 783 times)

Big BpG

OFFICIAL **I Got GTAVC** Thread
« on: October 28, 2002, 03:05:20 PM »
I pick up the game in a few hours.... I can't wait...

-Big BpG

im getting it at funcoland

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Big BpG

Re:OFFICIAL **I Got GTAVC** Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2002, 07:35:16 PM »
jealous yet???

hahaha, i got it.... I AM THE DEVIL!!!!!!!

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2002, 08:41:13 PM »
jealous yet???

hahaha, i got it.... I AM THE DEVIL!!!!!!!

-Big BpG

Die slow...

Jome

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2002, 08:51:16 PM »
I pick up the game in a few hours.... I can't wait...

-Big BpG

im getting it at funcoland

I would give my right nut to get that game today.. almost.
I WANT THE FULL PREVIEW!!
YOU'RE OBLIGED TO WRITE AT LEAST HALF A ESSAY OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST 5 HOURS OF THE GAME!

Big BpG

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2002, 09:32:50 PM »
Alright guys, I just played about an hour until my brother couldn't help himself and almost killed me to get the game, but oh well... I'll get my time... first off... the story continues right at the end of GTA3 ... and basically, they are going to find a new contact in "Vice City" and the story continues from there... I'll let you guys go through the story, but for gameplay, there were some very awesome improvements... first off... when I started off, I saw a car, walked up and grabbed it... when the radio came on, I heard Michael Jackson "billie jean" playing, it was fucking tight, I actually found myself just cruising in cars so I could listen to the music... however, while driving, I heard this weird as buzzing sound... almost like a bumblee bee... then I saw it, some small white dude on a scooter, I got out of my car and immediatley ran after the fool... oh, running is so fast now... anyway he stopped at a light and I punched him off the scooter, it was my scooter now, I hopped on it and wow, it was soooo much fun, this little thing could sneak through anything, however if you crashed, your dude would fly like a mutha fucka ... and lose health, then I saw another,  a sports bike this time and wow, this thing was FAST and it was hard as hell to steer.... there was also a big hog bike that i tried, slower of all bikes.... loud though......while cruisin, i noticed a club, and went in... haha, damn, people were dancing in it, so started shooting them and instantly i got two warrant stars, and when I walked out, the cops were on me.... I found a car and started the chase....i had read a few times that you can actually bail out of a car while its in motion, so i tried and sure enough... my dude jumped out of the car, hit the ground, rolled a few times and lost some health, but the cops zoomed past me, and I was able to take off again... but the cops instantly just turned around and were on me ... YOU CAN'T SWIM... i fell in water and drowned....but I hear there are sharks in the water, and even during the intro, they show a shark... so im hoping... I HAVEN'T SEEN A PLANE YET TO FLY OR A HELICOPTER TO FLY, except for the police choppers... one thing that was falsely informed , was the fact that you could have access to all of vice city... right at the beginning it says "vice city" is closed off due to weather problems... and when it rains, it rains... shit fly's around and people really dont appear as much...

this game has improved a lot, but compared to GTA3 it's nothing thats going to make you say OMFG THIS GAME IS LIKE SOOOOOO MUCH  BETTER....its great, and wow is it great, but i think a lot of people were making it out to be like amazingly better... which to me isn't, but DONT WORRY, you will love this fucking game it's awesome... GRAPHICALLY, SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER, sometimes its looks blurry, but you get used to it.... DAMN I NEED TO PLAY AGAIN...... the story starts out real cool....the controls are real familiar to GTA3, so it's definetly going to be comfortable for you...

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Jome

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2002, 10:20:17 PM »
Alright guys, I just played about an hour until my brother couldn't help himself and almost killed me to get the game, but oh well... I'll get my time... first off... the story continues right at the end of GTA3 ... and basically, they are going to find a new contact in "Vice City" and the story continues from there... I'll let you guys go through the story, but for gameplay, there were some very awesome improvements... first off... when I started off, I saw a car, walked up and grabbed it... when the radio came on, I heard Michael Jackson "billie jean" playing, it was fucking tight, I actually found myself just cruising in cars so I could listen to the music... however, while driving, I heard this weird as buzzing sound... almost like a bumblee bee... then I saw it, some small white dude on a scooter, I got out of my car and immediatley ran after the fool... oh, running is so fast now... anyway he stopped at a light and I punched him off the scooter, it was my scooter now, I hopped on it and wow, it was soooo much fun, this little thing could sneak through anything, however if you crashed, your dude would fly like a mutha fucka ... and lose health, then I saw another,  a sports bike this time and wow, this thing was FAST and it was hard as hell to steer.... there was also a big hog bike that i tried, slower of all bikes.... loud though......while cruisin, i noticed a club, and went in... haha, damn, people were dancing in it, so started shooting them and instantly i got two warrant stars, and when I walked out, the cops were on me.... I found a car and started the chase....i had read a few times that you can actually bail out of a car while its in motion, so i tried and sure enough... my dude jumped out of the car, hit the ground, rolled a few times and lost some health, but the cops zoomed past me, and I was able to take off again... but the cops instantly just turned around and were on me ... YOU CAN'T SWIM... i fell in water and drowned....but I hear there are sharks in the water, and even during the intro, they show a shark... so im hoping... I HAVEN'T SEEN A PLANE YET TO FLY OR A HELICOPTER TO FLY, except for the police choppers... one thing that was falsely informed , was the fact that you could have access to all of vice city... right at the beginning it says "vice city" is closed off due to weather problems... and when it rains, it rains... shit fly's around and people really dont appear as much...

-Big BpG

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

* The sound of Jome ordering a ticket to Wisconsin to jack Brandon for his game *

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2002, 11:00:41 PM »
damn lucky fool how did you get it before the release date i know you had it preordered but i believed that they wouldnt give it to you until the release date...but anyway congrats man......seems fuckin awsome...i get mine tomorrow morning im acctually gonna get up early for this shit!....I get mine when the store opens at 10am....so i cant fuckin wait!!!

Big BpG

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2002, 11:10:42 PM »
my funcoland released it early... they got  the game at about 5 today, and they called me yesterday about it, saying I could pick it up today after 6, so that's what I did...

by the way...

VC is a great game, but as I played it, i felt like I had played it before... the shock value from GTAIII is no longer with you when you play VC, the ability to gun down people or to run them over is now just normal, theres no more wow, this is awesome feeling.... however the game is great and im hooked, I do the missions and the story so far is real cool

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

closetothalimit

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2002, 11:11:32 PM »
im so fuckin pissed off and jealous right now

i found today it's just being delayed here in australia. fuck. they are having a hard time making the game MA15+ (same as R in America's ratings) - not only is it delayed, its gonna be censored...damn!

bez

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2002, 03:11:35 AM »
oh my god the game sounds so good, even billie jean is on it, thats too good to be true.  I wanna go, please Big Bpg I am next alrite?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2002, 04:41:46 PM »
i have this game..I am on the mission where you fly the rc helicopter and pick up the bombs. and drop them in the construction project..I am having trouble controling it..Its a mad dope game now..Now u can purchase Strip clubs and Clubs...And rent apartments..Thats pretty dope

Jome

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2002, 07:42:19 PM »
im so fuckin pissed off and jealous right now

i found today it's just being delayed here in australia. fuck. they are having a hard time making the game MA15+ (same as R in America's ratings) - not only is it delayed, its gonna be censored...damn!

haha, yeah it was even on the news here in Norway that Australia would get a censored version, or maybe nothing at all.

Murrow

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2002, 02:15:03 PM »
Got my copy, which means I have no life for the next few months.   :)

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2002, 03:02:49 PM »
the game is exactly what i expected.....its great!!!..... anyway to all of you that already got it: do you guys have a list of cheats/codes?  I found a few but would like more and i seen on a site somewhere something like a unlock 2 player mode as one of the cheats so if anyone has info on it let me know please!!!

Murrow

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2002, 03:22:21 PM »
Hook me up with the codes you got EJRIZO!