Author Topic: let me tell yall some thing about ther music industry  (Read 165 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

let me tell yall some thing about ther music industry
« on: August 10, 2009, 12:59:43 PM »
first off ya need a lawyer,that is first and not only do you have to get your stuff listed in bmi or ascap(500)but you have to get you business listed with the goverment as a real business or someone can snatch it from you.........

second mine is called yahweh productions but it got taken from me and released onto ascap but do I have a surprise for that ass

mine is no profit but the other one who I am not talking about yet it a profit maker.........

you wanna make money selll tshirts and buttons,crap like that

the other thing is out of your check will come money for the road crew,money for the videos,money for the compnay for owning you music(get your shit copyrighted)so this will not happen to you

when you put a box togerther to send it to a record company (and I can give you afew numbers to get you started,asnd yes,I got freinds to the places which I will show you)you gotta put,paper,pen and pencil,something that represents your group,a pic of your group,a peice of paper that is info about your group,another that says how  many7 concerts you have done,who played,the cameos that you had on your act,how many people showed up,how many units you sold,what record store is carrying your stuff........

this is just a brief look,and if you pm me I will give you more...........