Author Topic: The Chronic Re-Lit Wal-Mart Edition  (Read 1665 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: The Chronic Re-Lit Wal-Mart Edition
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 07:02:20 AM »
if they really trying to get fans to buy multiple copies of this album I WILL DL this
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 07:21:36 AM »
I already own 2 copy's of The Chronic.
The OG & The DR remaster...
(3 if you count I bought the OG twice)

I ain't ashamed I'm defo downloading this.
(& all other Re-Lit versions once they hit the net)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 07:29:47 AM »

I ain't ashamed I'm defo downloading this.
(& all other Re-Lit versions once they hit the net)

:-\ Who am I bullshittin' I'll prob end up buying them all.
(Fuck you WA... for making us buy this shit again, ya fucks!)

V2DHeart

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2009, 07:34:48 AM »
You're admitting to not being ashamed to downloading it when you should be seeing as you have a genuine interest for Death Row unreleased material..... You want WIDEawake to release more unreleased songs, and projects? Then support this and quit being a cheap ass
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2009, 07:41:42 AM »
You're admitting to not being ashamed to downloading it when you should be seeing as you have a genuine interest for Death Row unreleased material..... You want WIDEawake to release more unreleased songs, and projects? Then support this and quit being a cheap ass
RIGHT!! because supporting WIDEawake makes me a better person....
(Go preach elsewhere, Since you have never "Downloaded anything", besides read the post after genius)

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 08:57:14 AM »
Just buy the reg version and DL the walmart songs off the net, whats the big deal?
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

MarshColin

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2009, 09:33:36 AM »
Just buy the reg version and DL the walmart songs off the net, whats the big deal?

Exactly. WideAwake never said "Buy all 3 versions or else you aren't a real fan" which is what u guys are making it out to be. Only the die hards will buy all versions. I think it's cool because we are getting a lot more material this way. Just buy one copy, and support the project. Get the tracks you didn't get on your copy from the net. It's as simple as that.

Efrain

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2009, 09:41:41 AM »
Lara Lavi: Dre is waiting to see us put our money where our mouth is.

Wish she would have elaborated on that.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2009, 10:13:39 AM »

Dre prob won't endorse unless he see's the $.
(Then he could prob be on board with the releasing of "unheards" or whatever material they might have)

Tho I defo don't think Dre would alllow the music to come out in the raw OG form it's in now.
If he was to get involved expect him to tweak the shit out of them.

(This of course is all assumption)

JohnnyL

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2009, 10:21:32 AM »

Me too.  I think what she is implying is that Dre is waiting to see how successfully they can manage and release some of the other unheard material before he gives them his blessing to put out any of his unreleased songs.   Unfortunately, for me, the point is probably moot.  I will purchase this version of the "Chronic," to support Wideawake.  But I will not re-buy "The Chronic" again, even if it has unreleased Dr. Dre tracks on it.    Hypothetically speaking, if they were ever able to include unreleased Dr. Dre songs on one of their future compilations, I would support that.  But personally, I will not re-buy this album again.  I wish Dre had been willing to work with them this time around, but unfortunately it didn't happen.  That being said, I am looking forward to hearing the bonus Snoop songs that will be on the dvd.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 11:00:26 AM »

i already own 3 different chronic's (OG, remaster & dual disc) and of course i will buy the re-lit! why? because i`m interested in seeing more relases from wideawake.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 11:23:19 AM »
I'm wondering if the Wal-Mart version will have the radio/video versions of the songs or just censored versions of the dirty ones.

Efrain

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2009, 11:35:18 AM »

Me too.  I think what she is implying is that Dre is waiting to see how successfully they can manage and release some of the other unheard material before he gives them his blessing to put out any of his unreleased songs.   Unfortunately, for me, the point is probably moot.  I will purchase this version of the "Chronic," to support Wideawake.  But I will not re-buy "The Chronic" again, even if it has unreleased Dr. Dre tracks on it.    Hypothetically speaking, if they were ever able to include unreleased Dr. Dre songs on one of their future compilations, I would support that.  But personally, I will not re-buy this album again.  I wish Dre had been willing to work with them this time around, but unfortunately it didn't happen.  That being said, I am looking forward to hearing the bonus Snoop songs that will be on the dvd.

Yeah probably. I'll buy all three, or four whatever. I just want these guys to make some money so they keep putting this shit out. The last thing we need is them going bankrupt then having to sell the catalog to some other idiot who will really fuck it up.

About the Dre tracks though, I've said before and I'll say it again-- to hell with his leftover material from the Chronic I honestly don't care if we never get to hear Ho Hopper or whatever as long as we get the stuff from Doggystyle. There is enough material dated from those sessions listed in the assets to put out a legit "Doggystyle pt.II" of straight unheard, (presumably) classic shit.

The day when we finally get to hear songs like "Doggystyle" and "Tha Next Episode" is rapidly approaching---logically it would be the next release if they're re-releasing everything chronologically.   

Efrain

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2009, 11:45:58 AM »
And this is just SOME of what they have for Doggystyle. Shit looks so dope on paper............

ITEM#                   ARTIST                         SONG TITLE                    REC DATE            PTA ID            NOTE
11                            SNOOP   LIL SOMETHING TO F TO / LA DEE DA       1/31/1994      P0554293   DOGGYSTYLE
CP-113                    SNOOP   DOGGYSTYLE/G'S UP HOES DOWN      5/4/1993      P0225905   SELF EXPLANATORY
CP-118                    SNOOP   NIGGAZ DONG GIVE A F/NEXT EP/GIN&JCE                 P0225909   "THE NEXT EPISODE"
                            SNOOP   GOD FONT LIKE UGLY SAFTY COPY                         P0389581   DOGGYSTYLE LEFTOVER
#CP-126                    SNOOP   MURDER WAS CASE/CHURCH/INTRO                         P0554297   
#CP-128                    SNOOP   WHO AM I/ ROOT OF ALL EVIL         
CP-129                    SNOOP   DOGGYSTYLE/G'S UP HOES DOWN      5/4/1993           P0554302   
CP-308                    SNOOP   FREESTYLE/STRAIGHT FROM MIND                         P0389439   
CP-323                    SNOOP   INTRO/EVERY SINGLE DAY/1ST              8/16/1993      P0389442   
CP-324                    SNOOP   PUMP PUMP/TAKE ME DOWN EASY SAFETY                 P0507487   
CP-326                    SNOOP   FUNKENSTIEN/LIGHT MY FIRE SAFETY                         P0024202   
                            SNOOP   INTRO SAFETY                                      8/16/1993      P0369562   
                            SNOOP   MIX REEL, GIN & JUICE                              12/28/1993          P0389505   
                            SNOOP   DOGGY DOGG WORLD INSTRUMENTAL                         P0267186   
                            SNOOP   ST IDES/UNTITLED                               7/6/1994      P0267188   
                            SNOOP   GIN AND JUICE SOUND ROLL-2                1/10/1994      P0266826   

" SNOOP   GOD FONT LIKE UGLY SAFTY COPY P0389581" Has been verified by Tony Best as a Doggstyle leftover that was real dope and featured a church choir or something.

woof

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2009, 11:54:13 AM »
can u post Dogg Pound unreleased tracks list??

i know they got a song titled crunchie burger