Author Topic: Warren G To Remake Regulate With Akon ?  (Read 1246 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Warren G To Remake Regulate With Akon ?
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 05:43:24 PM »
one of the worst things ive heard warren propose

blkb

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 06:07:31 PM »
Isn't this unconfirmed?

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 06:13:31 PM »
nate was more important to that song than fake ass warren g ever was anyway, people dont remember warren talking about getting his jewelry jacked, they remember nates smooth singing meshing perfectly with the beat

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 06:39:42 PM »
I dont know if this true i saw this on the warren g forum i dont wanna hate g-dubb but he's helping his cause.
yeah this was posted on this forum as well.

it's kind of pointless to remake Regulate, especially with someone that has a whiny voice

Akon and Warren G had to regulate who would believe that a skinny ethiopian like akon would regulate.
you don't know what the fuck your talking about if anybody looks at akon they can tell he's not ethiopian  you must be white most ethiopians are light skin or mix looking akon is from senigal ::)

Homie i dont know where the fuck akon is from to tell you the truth im not a fan at all i remember is stavin marvin from south park.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Cali Climate

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 06:40:54 PM »
I dont know if this true i saw this on the warren g forum i dont wanna hate g-dubb but he's helping his cause.

it's kind of pointless to remake Regulate, especially with someone that has a whiny voice

Akon and Warren G had to regulate who would believe that a skinny ethiopian like akon would regulate.
you don't know what the fuck your talking about if anybody looks at akon they can tell he's not ethiopian  you must be white most ethiopians are light skin or mix looking akon is from senigal ::)

lol @ getting all butthurt over that.

This is a terrible idea.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 06:46:52 PM »

This is a terrible idea.

Props on your sig

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Matty

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 07:25:22 PM »
it's ultimately warren's decision as its his song, but from a fans perspective, remaking this track with akon would be in truly terrible taste. remixing the beat or getting quik/dre to remix the beat would be more sensible.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 08:59:38 PM »
if warran g does this i will lose any respect for that motherfucker

fuck replacing Nate with  akorn

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2009, 09:37:04 PM »

This is a terrible idea.

the offence is the worst poster I've seen on here since Krasmoe
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2009, 09:37:19 PM »
Or just release the regular explicit OG since we got the "clean" version...

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 09:37:34 PM »
it's ultimately warren's decision as its his song, but from a fans perspective, remaking this track with akon would be in truly terrible taste. remixing the beat or getting quik/dre to remix the beat would be more sensible.

technically it's 50% his song ;)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jimmy H.

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 09:47:10 PM »

technically it's 50% his song ;)
Not really. He produced it and he's the main artist. But I get what people are saying. It would be like Snoop doing another "G-Thang" or "What's My Name" or "Gin N Juice" without Dre. Oh wait. Never mind.

The Watcher

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2009, 10:45:53 PM »
no. just.. no.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

BIGWORM

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 11:58:04 PM »
Damn Warren G's career is on life support already this could just pull the plug on him.... Nate Dogg made REGULATE what it was....

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2009, 12:38:50 AM »
I remember when this was first posted about. It was, is and always will be a fucked up ass idea.