Author Topic: Quentin Richardson Traded Again!  (Read 176 times)

RapAddict

• 'G'
Quentin Richardson Traded Again!
« on: August 13, 2009, 08:56:49 PM »
Yahoo Sports is reporting that Q-Rich has been traded again this time to the Miami Heat in exchange for Mark Blount,  apparently Riley wants offensive firepower coming off the bench and unlike all the other teams that traded for him actually wants him as a player and not just an expiring contract.

This marks the 4th time this summer Richardson has been traded.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"

Roccy

Re: Quentin Richardson Traded Again!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 09:13:27 PM »
in essence, minnesota traded sebastian telfair, craig smith, and mark madsen for mard blount....wtf?
how it really goes down..

RapAddict

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 09:40:15 PM »
in essence, minnesota traded sebastian telfair, craig smith, and mark madsen for mard blount....wtf?

I guess so Although Richardson was just an expiring contract to them, and Blount is still just that, and his contract is around 8 hundred thousand cheaper.  So it's a money saving move.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 10:02:50 PM »
a good move for the heat though, richardson can provide them with a good arsenal of fire power off the bench.

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 10:03:25 PM »
Does this 4th summer trade set a record?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

RapAddict

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 10:07:05 PM »
Does this 4th summer trade set a record?

I think this ties the record,  Just can't think of the other player that was traded 4 times before off the top of my head.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 10:57:30 PM »
in essence, minnesota traded sebastian telfair, craig smith, and mark madsen for mark blount....wtf?

seriously, wtf? craig smith and sebastian telfair both have more value than an expiring contract. quentin richardson can be good at times, but mark blount fell way the fuck off.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 02:53:33 AM »
LOL how the hell can he live with himself
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 12:31:34 PM »
LOL he's depressed...check out his recent tweets:

Quentin Richardson: On the way home from workin out and listening to monica ft. Luda "still standin". Real ish that i can relate with in this cut yall!! Over 1 hour ago.

Quentin Richardson: Had to run it back a few times to really listen to the lyrics!! I can dig what they talkin cuz they talkin bout how i feel right now! Over 1 hour ago.