Author Topic: some sick bars  (Read 469 times)

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
some sick bars
« on: August 15, 2009, 05:12:56 PM »
my deoxyribonucleic acid received radiation damages during the american ambushes/ how could those savages use depleted uranium within the bullets of high caliber/ exposures to this mass off spined my electrons fast causing toxic accumulations within my lymphoblasts/ I first noticed bleedin through my nostrils, then  shortness of breath as i compose myself and think this is  Allah's willl/ finally make it safe to the military base, where I find myself half awake breathen through my trachea/ the doctors say i gotta neoplasia due to the failure of self-regulatory cellular behavior/ the prognosis is ominous/ even with high dosages of the best drug there is little hope says the oncologist/ so i guess there is no stoppin this/ so fuk the department of defense, who bartered my death for a few more dimes for their holiday bread/ here i am in a hospital bed as I bled for their lies and now they wont even aknowledge I'm dead...
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

OG Hack Wilson

Re: some sick bars
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 05:13:37 PM »
i thought you were gonna post Crooked I's verse from "We Outta Here'
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 05:16:46 PM »
i thought you were gonna post Crooked I's verse from "We Outta Here'

why would i do that

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 12:13:09 PM »
my deoxyribonucleic acid received radiation damages during the american ambushes/ how could those savages use depleted uranium within the bullets of high caliber/ exposures to this mass off spined my electrons fast causing toxic accumulations within my lymphoblasts/ I first noticed bleedin through my nostrils, then  shortness of breath as i compose myself and think this is  Allah's willl/ finally make it safe to the military base, where I find myself half awake breathen through my trachea/ the doctors say i gotta neoplasia due to the failure of self-regulatory cellular behavior/ the prognosis is ominous/ even with high dosages of the best drug there is little hope says the oncologist/ so i guess there is no stoppin this/ so fuk the department of defense, who bartered my death for a few more dimes for their holiday bread/ here i am in a hospital bed as I bled for their lies and now they wont even aknowledge I'm dead...
propz

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 05:33:31 AM »
propz
Time for a change...bring it!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 02:05:20 PM »

dope spit.. nice finish
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Roccy

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 04:16:19 PM »
pretty good for an alias.
how it really goes down..

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 04:28:35 PM »

you niggas over here are too paranoid about aliases.. im unique man... im reppin me and only me... i dont know who you think i am, but i am like will i am and i got more boom than the peas/ so make room pretty plz

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 04:49:33 PM »

you niggas over here are too paranoid about aliases.. im unique man... im reppin me and only me... i dont know who you think i am, but i am like will i am and i got more boom than the peas/ so make room pretty plz
its all good

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 07:08:05 PM »
good lookin lights...

i dont know how to embed youtube videos on here, seems like some of you know.. but i put this to a beat, let me know if it sounds aight

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 06:27:08 AM »
sounds pretty good

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 05:05:57 AM »
Time for a change...bring it!

LAXCENTRAL