Poll

Who is the better LYRICIST?

Chef
34 (66.7%)
Joey
17 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Raekwon vs. Joe Budden  (Read 4065 times)

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Raekwon vs. Joe Budden
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2009, 03:41:53 PM »
everyone just dickrides and hates, only a few people are actually neutral but they get ignored ::)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2009, 05:32:59 PM »
damn i gotta listen to that entire joey song
he went in on that shit
raekwon was dope and he still is but damn joey is dope
ive been sleepin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2009, 06:03:54 PM »
Heres my problem with you people.You cant look at anything objectively.You confuse your own dislike with joe budden with his talent.Just because YOU dont like him doesnt make him wack.For example,I for whatever reason have never liked redman.I just dont like his voice.I cant explain why but his voice just doesnt appeal to me.But do I go around calling him wack and saying everyone is better then him?No I dont.I know hes talented and I know hes better then most rappers.I just dont like him.That doesnt take away from him being a great lyricist.You people for whatever reason lack the ability to differeniate between your own taste and talent.This thread is about whos a better lyricist.Not whos been on classic albums.And to break that down,if you take raekwon off wu tang,that album is a classic anyway.And his only good solo album of the three hes released might as well have been categorized as a duo album considering ghostface as just as many solo tracks on the album as raekwon.Besides that fact,it doesnt make him a good lyricist that hes been on classic albums.For example,Snoop dogg has a classic album and a large discography while crooked I has no albums.But is snoop a better lyricist then crook?Not a fucking chance.Joe Budden is a vastly superior lyrcist to rae,if you cant see that your an idiot.And before someone says oh thats nihilist behaviour,grow the fuck up.If someones favorite movie is date movie and he claims its better then citizen kane,does that make him right?No it means hes a fucking idiot.Thats the shoe you people put on yourselves by voting for raekwon in this poll.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2009, 06:14:08 PM »
real talk jay and i agree with what your sayin
joey on his
venom crazy go in the booth and bite muffuccaz headz off type flow>>>>raekwon

but again rae can spit but in this day and age looks like joey will eat you up and thats all he was sayin wit that vibe bracket shit....so for rae to get mad at the truth and send people
one thing was to handle it man to man but damn

1.he cant outrap him...if he can he needs to prove it
2.he sends people

but yeha alotta muffuccaz get this whole thing of whos best or whos better twisted
i used to

« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 06:16:34 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2009, 08:39:01 PM »
Heres my problem with you people.You cant look at anything objectively.You confuse your own dislike with joe budden with his talent.Just because YOU dont like him doesnt make him wack.For example,I for whatever reason have never liked redman.I just dont like his voice.I cant explain why but his voice just doesnt appeal to me.But do I go around calling him wack and saying everyone is better then him?No I dont.I know hes talented and I know hes better then most rappers.I just dont like him.That doesnt take away from him being a great lyricist.You people for whatever reason lack the ability to differeniate between your own taste and talent.This thread is about whos a better lyricist.Not whos been on classic albums.And to break that down,if you take raekwon off wu tang,that album is a classic anyway.And his only good solo album of the three hes released might as well have been categorized as a duo album considering ghostface as just as many solo tracks on the album as raekwon.Besides that fact,it doesnt make him a good lyricist that hes been on classic albums.For example,Snoop dogg has a classic album and a large discography while crooked I has no albums.But is snoop a better lyricist then crook?Not a fucking chance.Joe Budden is a vastly superior lyrcist to rae,if you cant see that your an idiot.And before someone says oh thats nihilist behaviour,grow the fuck up.If someones favorite movie is date movie and he claims its better then citizen kane,does that make him right?No it means hes a fucking idiot.Thats the shoe you people put on yourselves by voting for raekwon in this poll.

I just inhaled truth.  Keep schooling these fools on what's real.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2009, 10:19:29 PM »
double standards? just because you like Joe Budden more than Raekwon, doesn't make Joey a better lyricist. being a lyricist is more than put fancy words together
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2009, 10:22:47 PM »
double standards? just because you like Joe Budden more than Raekwon, doesn't make Joey a better lyricist. being a lyricist is more than put fancy words together

another inhalement of truth

so many wise words from aight folks

aight aight aight

they both dope

let's leave it at that

since raekwon didn't drop a diss and budden did throw shots out at the crew, is it fair to say who won?

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: August 20, 2009, 03:07:40 AM »

lookit this guy trying to prove hes right  ::)

id rather be an idiot than try and PROVE objectively that one is better than the other. its not a fucking science man, u cant prove it with tests and evidence... its your opinion. you just come off as very close minded by saying that anyone else who has a different opinion is an idiot. i hate joe buddens voice but ive listened to all his shit and i think hes a great lyricist, i just think raekwon is better. im not HATING i honestly do think that rae is better and i've got a lot of respect for joe budden.

Jaydc555

« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2009, 06:03:24 PM »
Your right it is more then that.Joey is a great story teller,listen to three sides to a story or in my sleep or frieght train,he can make deep emotional tracks like whatever it takes,anti,good enough,he can make all out lyrical songs like dumb out etc etc.Hes very well rounded.Im a fan of raekwon but he has no depth what so ever he always rhymes about the same shit.Listen to tracks like exxxes by joe budden or angel in my life,and show me one song thats as deep by raekwon.You cant.

Elano

« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2009, 08:35:54 PM »
Jaydc

AGAIN

Elano

« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2009, 08:39:40 PM »
Listen to tracks like exxxes by joe budden or angel in my life,and show me one song thats as deep by raekwon.You cant.
LMFAO

Jaydc555

« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2009, 08:42:15 PM »
Listen to tracks like exxxes by joe budden or angel in my life,and show me one song thats as deep by raekwon.You cant.
LMFAO
Way to contribute to a discussion you fucking tool.

Elano

« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2009, 08:46:13 PM »
LMFAO

its the only reply that a post like that deserves,you dumb fucker

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2009, 10:56:16 PM »
LMFAO

coinsidence that EVERY post made on this board "only deserves this reply"? :laugh:

Elano

« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2009, 11:13:00 PM »
LMFAO

coinsidence that EVERY post made on this board "only deserves this reply"? :laugh:

of course you've missed TONS of my posts  :P