Poll

Who is the better LYRICIST?

Chef
34 (66.7%)
Joey
17 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Raekwon vs. Joe Budden  (Read 4061 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Raekwon vs. Joe Budden
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2009, 08:43:43 PM »
And the Budden stans are really reaching.  Now the cutoff date was 5 years ago?  Who the fuck is making these rules? 

It's an absolutely ridiculous statement saying that you can't count anything before that.  first, even if you want to only count the last 5 years I'd still take Rae easily.  2nd, Budden isn't even remotely near Rae's class.  When Budden has a hand in several classic albums then he can be entered into the debate. But he hasn't even come close to that, which is why this whole thing is such a joke.   

And keep spouting off about how Rae is giving Joe free promo, lol.  Slaughterhouse only sold 25k so I don't think that arguement works.  Further, yes there are def more Budden topics right now than ever, ironically none of which are the effect of Joe doing something prolific on the mic.  It's because he ran his mouth like an idiot and got punched in the face, lol.

And that will be Budden's legacy.  The chance he had to do something dope like SH, he fucked it up.  He'll always be known for getting socked in the face and pump pump pump it up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2009, 08:53:52 PM »
And the Budden stans are really reaching.  Now the cutoff date was 5 years ago?  Who the fuck is making these rules? 

It's an absolutely ridiculous statement saying that you can't count anything before that.  first, even if you want to only count the last 5 years I'd still take Rae easily.  2nd, Budden isn't even remotely near Rae's class.  When Budden has a hand in several classic albums then he can be entered into the debate. But he hasn't even come close to that, which is why this whole thing is such a joke.   

And keep spouting off about how Rae is giving Joe free promo, lol.  Slaughterhouse only sold 25k so I don't think that arguement works.  Further, yes there are def more Budden topics right now than ever, ironically none of which are the effect of Joe doing something prolific on the mic.  It's because he ran his mouth like an idiot and got punched in the face, lol.

And that will be Budden's legacy.  The chance he had to do something dope like SH, he fucked it up.  He'll always be known for getting socked in the face and pump pump pump it up.

well he'll always be known for Pump It Up regardless, just like Rae will ONLY be remembered for Wu-Tang! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

don't give me that OB4CL, yeah it's a classic, but heard by maybe 50% of hip hop fans, today.

what rules are you talking about? actually, scratch that; what are you talking about at all? lmao

Monday, August 17th 2009; who is the better rapper? Joe Budden, you don't even have an arguement, you have to dig back in the crates for credible Raekwon lol.

& LOL SLAUGHTERHOUSE ONLY PUT OUT 25K ALBUMS! :laugh:

face it, you're a hater; you opinion is worthless, you might as well stop coming into threads; i don't know the purpose of you even wasting your time, you're certainly not convincing me with you're BIASED ass arguement lol.

LOL THE MOST @ "when Joe Budden hands in SEVERAL classic albums.

Rae was part of Wu-Tang, which would have been classic albums, group, impact, without him LOL & he has one classic to his name, relax! :laugh:

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2009, 09:00:06 PM »
Ok this Rae Budden thing is going too far. Agree to disagree and keep it moving. They BOTH are dope MCs. They BOTH have put out great albums and will continue to do that. But Jrome you ain't gonna change Cham's opinion and Cham vice versa. Unless yall building up post counts lol.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2009, 09:01:26 PM »

well he'll always be known for Pump It Up regardless, just like Rae will ONLY be remembered for Wu-Tang! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

don't give me that OB4CL, yeah it's a classic, but heard by maybe 50% of hip hop fans, today.

what rules are you talking about? actually, scratch that; what are you talking about at all? lmao

Monday, August 17th 2009; who is the better rapper? Joe Budden, you don't even have an arguement, you have to dig back in the crates for credible Raekwon lol.

face it, you're a hater; you opinion is worthless, you might as well stop coming into threads; i don't know the purpose of you even wasting your time, you're certainly not convincing me with you're BIASED ass arguement lol.

Rae was part of Wu-Tang, which would have been classic albums, group, impact, without him LOL & he has one classic to his name, relax! :laugh:

lol at least you admit that budden will only remembered for pump it up.  close thread.

Rae has an undisputed solo classic, and had a significant role on other undisputed classics.  Those are facts.  When Joey can make the same claim then you can have a legit debate and not get laughed at.  

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2009, 09:09:47 PM »

lol at least you admit that budden will only remembered for pump it up.  close thread.

Rae has an undisputed solo classic, and had a significant role on other undisputed classics.  Those are facts.  When Joey can make the same claim then you can have a legit debate and not get laughed at.  

LOL, who in the last 6-7 years have had impact on rap like ANYONE from the 90's? minus mainstream rappers; like Wayne & T-Pain? :laugh:

it's not possible when real rap isn't even acknowledged anymore, but if the "he made such an impact" arguement is the only one you can hold; i feel good about this thread lol.

Ok this Rae Budden thing is going too far. Agree to disagree and keep it moving. They BOTH are dope MCs. They BOTH have put out great albums and will continue to do that. But Jrome you ain't gonna change Cham's opinion and Cham vice versa. Unless yall building up post counts lol.

i dig that, but somebody else comes in here with something stupid to say & i feel obligated to speak on it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2009, 09:17:10 PM »
i dig that, but somebody else comes in here with something stupid to say & i feel obligated to speak on it.

lol you've got like 1000 posts in these threads.  You feel obligated to speak on it regardless.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2009, 09:29:29 PM »

lol you've got like 1000 posts in these threads.  You feel obligated to speak on it regardless.

maybe, but it just so happens it's responding to people who openly admit they don't like Joe Budden, but feel their opinon is still valid. :laugh:

also, way to ignore my other post! :laugh:

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2009, 09:36:15 PM »
Never mind. I can't front these posts are pure comedy. Proceed.  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2009, 09:42:12 PM »
Never mind. I can't front these posts are pure comedy. Proceed.  ;D

lmao. ;D

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2009, 12:41:22 AM »
lol,this shit will never end. its always the same people posting in these threads with the same shit. both from opposite ends of the spectrum. i am disappointed there was only one Pump it up reference though  :-\

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2009, 12:44:10 AM »
lol,this shit will never end. its always the same people posting in these threads with the same shit. both from opposite ends of the spectrum. i am disappointed there was only one Pump it up reference though  :-\
I'm sure Joe did that song just to convince himself that he can finally get it up because they invented penis pump.

There, your second reference.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2009, 12:49:26 AM »

maybe, but it just so happens it's responding to people who openly admit they don't like Joe Budden, but feel their opinon is still valid. :laugh:

also, way to ignore my other post! :laugh:

how old are you cham?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2009, 01:04:11 AM »
I'm sure Joe did that song just to convince himself that he can finally get it up because they invented penis pump.

There, your second reference.
good look,little forced and without the anger that usually accompanies it but i appreciate the effort

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2009, 01:37:24 AM »
^^^^^

lol

"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2009, 01:41:27 AM »

well he'll always be known for Pump It Up regardless, just like Rae will ONLY be remembered for Wu-Tang! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:don't give me that OB4CL, yeah it's a classic, but heard by maybe 50% of hip hop fans, today.

Cham i generally like you as a poster and respect the fact that you stick to your opinion no matter what. But to compare a mediocore track like pump it up to rae participating in one of the most influential and groundbreaking hip hop groups ever is to put it politely .....silly  ;) lol
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame