Author Topic: Brett "Bi Polar" Favre Joins Vikings  (Read 1376 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Brett "Bi Polar" Favre Joins Vikings
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2009, 11:02:45 AM »
i stuck up and sided with brett last year. i felt GB was tryin to run him outta town before he was ready. but now he just looks like a drama queen. i will never look at the guy the same way. his "legacy" will suffer IMO.

The win anything more than the NFC Championship and it all works. Even a Superbowl appearance would be enough. He gets anothe ring because of this "drama" and everyone shuts up forever. The Vikes cannot with a Superbowl this year with Sage or Tavaris. They have a chance with Bret.

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2009, 11:10:42 AM »
And it's a 2 yr deal? woah
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2009, 02:24:22 PM »
IMO Favre is not a top 5 QB of all time and probably not even top 10.  Steve Young>>>>>Brett Favre

You can't praise Favre with statistics because the guy has also thrown the most INT's of all time lol, he is not a great QB!  I have never seen a "great" QB make as many mistakes in big games as Favre did.  Remember his last game in GB?  He cost the Packers the Conference Championship with his pathetic performance.  One of the most overrated players in the history of sports as far as I am concerned.

DIP DIP SET SET

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2009, 02:44:57 PM »
IMO Favre is not a top 5 QB of all time and probably not even top 10.  Steve Young>>>>>Brett Favre

You can't praise Favre with statistics because the guy has also thrown the most INT's of all time lol, he is not a great QB!  I have never seen a "great" QB make as many mistakes in big games as Favre did.  Remember his last game in GB?  He cost the Packers the Conference Championship with his pathetic performance.  One of the most overrated players in the history of sports as far as I am concerned.

that's insanity lol.

no disrespect SPICE, but that post has me scratching my head lol.

EDIT: dude holds every QB record & never missed a game.

herpes

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2009, 03:08:14 PM »
Favre is the Pete Rose of football, he only broke the records he holds b/c he also hung around for way too long.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2009, 03:20:54 PM »
Favre is the Pete Rose of football, he only broke the records he holds b/c he also hung around for way too long.

in the game of Football, hanging around too long is impressive.

herpes

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2009, 03:22:53 PM »

in the game of Football, hanging around too long is impressive.

It is impressive, doesn't mean you're good anymore.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 03:25:11 PM »
^ True, Favre played great for a while last year but then sucked it up and even let my injury plagued Seahawks team take him apart, if he can play well Ill give him props but I think he's gonna have another second half melt down.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2009, 03:28:56 PM »
^ True, Favre played great for a while last year but then sucked it up and even let my injury plagued Seahawks team take him apart, if he can play well Ill give him props but I think he's gonna have another second half melt down.

if he does, then yeah; he's done.

but if he can play like he did first half, last year, i am telling you the Vikings are going places.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2009, 03:56:52 PM »
hey teflon tom

espn is allllll over the nuts of tiger woods, so I certainly dont see how you can call them "racists"

now, do they over do the brett favre story?  well ofcourse, but this has been happening for 4 years.

if Steve Mcnair had been in favre's shoes (passing and TD record holder, superbowl winner) and kept coming back he'd get just as much attention
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2009, 03:59:18 PM »
otto graham
johnny unitas
joe montana
peyton manning
brett favre
john elway
steve young
tom brady
terry bradshaw
warren moon

fuck a dan marino :D
favre's a top 5er nigga
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2009, 04:27:42 PM »
otto graham
johnny unitas
joe montana
peyton manning
brett favre
john elway
steve young
tom brady
terry bradshaw
warren moon

favre's a top 5er nigga

Fuck Dan Marino? We're talking about a guy that gets praised when he played on a team where almoat the entire tiume he was there the only thing that stood out was the QB play. If Marino was on the 70s Steelers, 2000s Pats or 80/90s 49ers, his entire career he'd be so far ahead of the pack at number 1 all time it wouldn't even be close. I am not a Phins fan, and as a Bills fan I hated Marino, but even I understan that if Kelley stayed on the clip board with the headset and Dan was in there throwing we'd have 4 straight rings in Buffalo.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2009, 04:32:45 PM »
Joe Montana
Johnny Unitas
Peyton Manning
John Elway
Brett Farve

not necessarily in that order, other than Montana being first.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2009, 05:27:39 PM »
Joe Montana
Johnny Unitas
Peyton Manning
John Elway
Brett Farve

not necessarily in that order, other than Montana being first.

Anyone of those guys would have been first, Marino included, if they head the debades toughest and fastest defense and the the most revolutionary offensive mind in the game coaching the team. I like Joe Cool too. He was great. Way better than Brady, but let's be real. He plays his whole career on the Bucs and he doesn't get any more praise than Archie Manning gets; great QB with a bad team, but never top 5.

There was nothing in the way Montana played that makes me say he has to be placed higher than Elway.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2009, 06:17:34 PM »
otto graham
johnny unitas
joe montana
peyton manning
brett favre
john elway
steve young
tom brady
terry bradshaw
warren moon

favre's a top 5er nigga

Fuck Dan Marino? We're talking about a guy that gets praised when he played on a team where almoat the entire tiume he was there the only thing that stood out was the QB play. If Marino was on the 70s Steelers, 2000s Pats or 80/90s 49ers, his entire career he'd be so far ahead of the pack at number 1 all time it wouldn't even be close. I am not a Phins fan, and as a Bills fan I hated Marino, but even I understan that if Kelley stayed on the clip board with the headset and Dan was in there throwing we'd have 4 straight rings in Buffalo.

i wanted to put in a black QB so i put Moon over MArino

besides Moon was a great QB outside of the NFL as well

and MArino was a classic choker too, you gotta admit that.  he had plenty of talent around him and never carried it in the post season   - besides 84.