Author Topic: Amazon.com Chronic Relit Bonus Sampler  (Read 1316 times)

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Amazon.com Chronic Relit Bonus Sampler
« on: August 22, 2009, 01:39:26 AM »
Don't know if anybody else has seen this but the audio is up for the bonus songs. 30 second samples,damn that smoking bud is the shit! 8)
That snippet of smoking bud on the doggfather, I thought for years was just a random intro ;)
http://www.amazon.com/Chronic-Dr-Dre/dp/B002IVLWQK/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1250929996&sr=8-8

Apparently Dogg Collar is from the Doggfather Sessions from what I hear, it features Jewell and Big Pimpin. Dogg Collar also samples Baby be mine by Michael Jackson, thats a weird coincidence since Mike just passed RIP. They probably couldn't clear the sample back then.  Wide Awake picked some good tracks so far, keep it up.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 01:46:38 AM by Escrooge »
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

teletomble

Re: Amazon.com Chronic Relit Bonus Sampler
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 01:46:58 AM »
Did CPO/Boss Hogg/Lil Nation Create An Album On Death Row?

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 01:49:32 AM »
Don't know but I guess we will find out pretty soon, Wide Awake is putting the rest of the Deathrow puzzle together slowy but surely. :)
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Gfunk

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 01:50:57 AM »
. Foo Nay Mic = FUCK YEAH!!! That beat is insane
Code: [Select]
http://www.last.fm/user/Gfunk-

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 01:53:01 AM »
Song with Threat? That must be from the LBC crew era.  Wonder if Suge was trying to sign LA Zu?

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 02:26:19 AM »
that sounds really dope

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 02:38:19 AM »
Sounds like he recycled one of the verses from "Poor Young Dave" for "Midnight Love".

hobomotel

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 02:40:09 AM »
Sounds like he recycled one of the verses from "Poor Young Dave" for "Midnight Love".

yes and this has been known. I can't wait for Smoke Enough Bud. Everyone's got the song but its in such poor quality. Finally CDQ!

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 02:50:11 AM »
dogg collar sounds dope as fuck.

Soopahigh

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 03:02:34 AM »

m.d

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 03:58:29 AM »
Wow the Songs are real cool. This is the real Westcoast Hip Hop not the Pop shit from Today,that was the Time that Snoop,Kurupt,Daz makes real Hip Hop with Beats from Dre,Daz ect. Wideawake brings back the old feel and the real Music .Good luck  DEATH ROW/WIDEAWAKE

EFFeX

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2009, 06:31:19 AM »
I wonder if the back cover of The Chronic: Re-Lit says Executive Produced by Lara Lavi

;D

2euce 7even

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2009, 06:43:19 AM »
Did CPO/Boss Hogg/Lil Nation Create An Album On Death Row?

thats what i wanted to know.the songs sound dope.hope they release this one and many many others.
death row´s back BITCH!

Blasphemy

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2009, 07:20:28 AM »
What the FUck/ Poor Young Dave has the exact SAME LAY OUT AS BITCHES AINT' SHIT LMAO only thing is it has a Different instrument providiing the beat lmao

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2009, 07:26:27 AM »
dogg collar sounds dope as fuck.

yeah that Dogg Collar is that shit, shoulda been released. Probably because of the sample.