Author Topic: what city in Cali has the best cops?  (Read 190 times)

JD Bastin

what city in Cali has the best cops?
« on: August 23, 2009, 11:11:04 AM »
who got the nicest ones? ???

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: what city in Cali has the best cops?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 11:12:06 AM »
lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Cali Climate

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 01:55:29 PM »
Carmel
Mariposa
Weed
San Andreas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 01:59:10 PM »
damn carmel? id guess theyd be good since there alotta rich muffuccaz in that area and who travel there
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 02:15:29 PM »
I heard santa barbara police are cool, but of course no cop is cool if you're not white or chinese

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 03:14:48 PM »
I heard santa barbara police are cool, but of course no cop is cool if you're not white or chinese

That shit aint even always the case.  Chinese business man or some shit, yeah. But the police be hard on them fuckin racers.  They seem to pull those fools over more then anybody.  Shit, I remember when they started this sting operation down here draggin these fools out of theyre houses and arrestin them for being street racers....stupid shit lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 03:56:53 PM »

That shit aint even always the case.  Chinese business man or some shit, yeah. But the police be hard on them fuckin racers.  They seem to pull those fools over more then anybody.  Shit, I remember when they started this sting operation down here draggin these fools out of theyre houses and arrestin them for being street racers....stupid shit lol

Someones been watching The fast and furious 2 much.

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 04:21:14 PM »

Someones been watching The fast and furious 2 much.

how u figure?  That shit really happened down here, around the same time they made it a misdemeanor to watch a street race.  When I say "draggin" I dont mean the police was kickin down doors with guns drawn blastin racers. lol.  But that sting was real.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 04:23:33 PM »
i mean i feel what you sayin daygo...i used to go watch the races and damn when the 1 tymez come thru .....they come loaded like a damn unit ready for action for real
when i used to go damn theyd be rollin over there deep....someone was snitchin on us lol
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 04:24:55 PM »
whatever city cops slammed floydness against the car and molested her

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2009, 04:24:59 PM »
I heard santa barbara police are cool
No, they are some of the worst. They give me hell every god damn time I go there. Once they find out you're not a resident of SB, they give you even more shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2009, 04:35:58 PM »
i mean i feel what you sayin daygo...i used to go watch the races and damn when the 1 tymez come thru .....they come loaded like a damn unit ready for action for real
when i used to go damn theyd be rollin over there deep....someone was snitchin on us lol

Yeah, at one time they was callin SD the racing capital.   Back in the day the babbies would surround a whole area like Mira Mesa Blvd. where the races was happenin and just move in.  That racin shit died down a lot tho, but anybody driving a hooked up Civic or some shit is still gonna get harrassed by the po po's.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2009, 04:43:16 PM »
yeah and thats anywhere in this state
i used to mess around wit em....i had a civic wit no exaust or nuthin but i would act as if i did and they wasnt havin it
a lil story tho i was in northern killa kali tho years ago
and a undercover 1 tyme seen me and heard me from miles away (muzik) and passed me up
so im thinkin he wont do shit.....damn somehow someway that muffucca found me within a few hundred feet of the next city line but he caught me right before.
asked me did i see him, and why im still blastin my muzik?
i cant even remember what i said to that question...then my address was old on my dl...but somehow he let me go with a warnin...lol
but nah there are some nice 1 tymez but its rare to find em and you know sheriffs might be nicer in some areas
ive ran into the 1 tymez a few times and i got some crazy stories tho

Yeah, at one time they was callin SD the racing capital.   Back in the day the babbies would surround a whole area like Mira Mesa Blvd. where the races was happenin and just move in.  That racin shit died down a lot tho, but anybody driving a hooked up Civic or some shit is still gonna get harrassed by the po po's.
Cube

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »
Carmel
Mariposa
Weed
San Andreas

weed is a small ass town...

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 08:44:41 PM »
hahahaha at thread