Author Topic: Spider Loc - Reputable mixtape (link inside)  (Read 726 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Spider Loc - Reputable mixtape (link inside)
« on: August 24, 2009, 03:28:32 AM »
http://www.zshare.net/download/64413926e22bdd1e/

Another mixtape from spider im feeling this one. I like the track with the eminem sample
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Spider Loc - Reputable mixtape (link inside)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 12:15:15 PM »
tightest shit this year thus far hands down, lets go spi baymaac!!!!!!!

neighbors

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 06:59:51 PM »
fuck this mixtape nigga same niggaz always talking about this trav, supreme, if not me then she, and that faggot ass allcoast nigga and big payback yall niggaz opinions is weak on music niga.everything spider put out has to be a classic

neighbors

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 07:01:47 PM »
nigga tried to make a tracc like gudda like e 40 did wit b legit stop it loc

neighbors

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 07:09:41 PM »
listen to brand nu chuccs and listen to mac 10 my chucs off hustla handbook and you tell me which one is better
mac 10 is way better
listen to brand nu chucs the song dont even go wit the title

neighbors

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 07:14:28 PM »
whats this about

Reply by J-GUY on August 24, 2009 at 6:31pm
    Ima pass on that, heard him b4 and neva got into him at all plus i dont like sum of da things he done like that shit he did 2 da bum and him recordin when they confronted WAYNE which made it impossible to do anythin cuz thats footage that can be used against SPIDER if he wouldve done sumthin, i dont get down wit that publicity shit cuz if u hot already whats that good 4

174Proof

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 07:26:10 PM »
fuck this mixtape nigga same niggaz always talking about this trav, supreme, if not me then she, and that faggot ass allcoast nigga and big payback yall niggaz opinions is weak on music niga.everything spider put out has to be a classic

Fuck this mixtape? U sound mad, dunny. This mixtape is one of his best mixtapes and it's thorough.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 12:37:09 AM »

Fuck this mixtape? U sound mad, dunny. This mixtape is one of his best mixtapes and it's thorough.

Ignore this guy Proof.. he just emotional....fair enough if he dont like spiders music but he seems to have some sort of personal issue as well....
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 03:32:44 AM »
That aint nobody but Eric "got everybody nutz on his chin" whitfield
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Erik Whitefield

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 07:25:35 AM »
nigga fuck a spider loc his mixtapes are trash but you stay on his heels like your mom atleast that nigga could 40 rap even though he was a camera busta

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 08:12:34 AM »

e-shit stop it how many accounts you got on this forum now... its gettin sad

radiohustla

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 01:26:23 PM »
wack acc mixtape by spider joke

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 01:34:09 PM »
nigga fuck a spider loc his mixtapes are trash but you stay on his heels like your mom atleast that nigga could 40 rap even though he was a camera busta

If im on his heels you got the whole Baymaac camp dick in ya mouth. Damn you the wrong nigga to be talkin about somebodies on somebodies heels lol. How many account have you made on how many websites talkin bad about them niggaz???????? Lol get a life my nigga. Who stays speaking on niggaz they don't like????? Just drink a whole bottle of bleach,then go to sleep and I promise it will get better my G
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 11:31:18 AM »

on his heels? this dude has to be speaking about himself. lol you talk about spi more than anyone, you seem to know more about him and his camp more than anybody. you listen to and quote his music more than anybody. you are a stalker period point blank. you bounce from site to site with this nigga dick in your mouth copy and pasting and shit. thats hoe shit any way you look at it.someone who doesn't like or care about a person doesn't have that much time to be all on his nuts. you are a devoted determined dick rider.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2009, 11:32:30 AM »
hes the biggest spi fan..
he posts in every spi thread....why would you post in every single damn spi thread but not like him?
hes a hater=fan lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.