Author Topic: marijuana withdrawals  (Read 455 times)

Al Bundy

marijuana withdrawals
« on: August 24, 2009, 02:14:39 PM »
have you had them before?

i've been smoking pretty heavily the past two years. I took a break for a week once when I went on vacation and I was fine but I haven't smoked in two days and i'm getting headaches, upset stomach, and i'm pretty irritable.

Sparegeez

Re: marijuana withdrawals
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 02:18:59 PM »
nah ur probably just sick man I dont think weed has physical withdrawa. symptoms. i use to feel cranky after not blazing for a while but i realized i let myself get angry because i thought thats how u get after quitting for a while. it really all is in your head.

Cali Climate

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 03:37:32 PM »
Your mind dictates a lot of physical symptoms so yeah you could be experiencing withdrawals. Almost every other mind altering substance on earth will leave with some if you stop an every day addiction cold turkey. Fortunately marijuana withdrawal isn't really bad at all. The physical stuff will subside shortly, and you'll just find yourself fiending every now and then. but that usually ends when your mind drifts on to something else. I'd suggest taking some valerian pills, you can find them at any rite or cvs type place and they're like a natural valium, good for withdrawals and anxiety.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 03:39:10 PM »
ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD, VATO!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 03:59:46 PM »
Your mind dictates a lot of physical symptoms so yeah you could be experiencing withdrawals. Almost every other mind altering substance on earth will leave with some if you stop an every day addiction cold turkey. Fortunately marijuana withdrawal isn't really bad at all. The physical stuff will subside shortly, and you'll just find yourself fiending every now and then. but that usually ends when your mind drifts on to something else. I'd suggest taking some valerian pills, you can find them at any rite or cvs type place and they're like a natural valium, good for withdrawals and anxiety.

word. it's nowhere near heroin withdrawal but it's still something +1

herpes

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 04:40:50 PM »
When I quit smoking weed I used wake up in cold sweats.  I used to smoke every night before I went to sleep because I couldn't fall asleep otherwise.  About a week into every other night I would wake up soaked in sweat.  It's since went away but shit had me bugged out at first.

Muhfukka

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 04:52:43 PM »
i dont get headaches or stomache aches or anyt shit like that, i just feel like i really need to smoke some weed

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 04:54:46 PM »
Its funny I've been a heavy smoker for several years. Its always the worst thing in the world when I go dry, but litarelly after like a day I'm totally fine and don't miss it. The absolute worst is when I'm hungover as fuck and don't have any. Irritable as hell.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 06:20:31 PM »
i dont get headaches or stomache aches or anyt shit like that, i just feel like i really need to smoke some weed

co sign

EFFeX

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 06:26:23 PM »
I think it might all be in your head. I was a heavy chronic smoker for about 10 years and then just woke up one day and quit all together. I really don't think there is a physical addiction. It's all mental.

Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 06:32:39 PM »
I think it might all be in your head. I was a heavy chronic smoker for about 10 years and then just woke up one day and quit all together. I really don't think there is a physical addiction. It's all mental.

i don't think that i'm physically addicted but i'm getting mad headaches and just not feeling 100%

Moe

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 06:33:54 PM »

EFFeX

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 06:38:05 PM »

i don't think that i'm physically addicted but i'm getting mad headaches and just not feeling 100%

Although I truly don't believe it's the same as smoking cigarettes (which I smoke as well), I think that it's almost a habitual addiction. You might not be physically addicted, but your body might just be looking forward to that feeling. You'll be straight, just look for something else to pass the time.

Not totally off topic and this is more than likely not the case. I've read before that sometimes trees can cover up an illness or deeper issue. I heard that sometimes when you stop smoking these issues can become more apparent. I'm not saying that this is the case with you, just throwing that out there.

Al Bundy

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2009, 12:11:11 AM »
fuck it, i had to relapse.

<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=8283583-6fe" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=8283583-6fe</a>

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009, 12:17:20 AM »
the best way to cure withdrawls is to smoke a blunt