Author Topic: "We Want Eazy" Vol 2. AVAILABLE Sept 7th 2009 Eazy-E's BDAY!  (Read 674 times)

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG

Make sure you all DOWNLOAD this Compilation Sept 7th @ Eazy-ECPT.com
FREE DOWNLOAD in celebration of Eazy-E's Birthday!

please help us spread the word!

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: "We Want Eazy" Vol 2. AVAILABLE Sept 7th 2009 Eazy-E's BDAY!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 02:00:03 AM »
 8)

StevenQBosell

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 02:14:16 AM »
Not to digress, but it's a shame Ruthless hasn't enlisted marquee producers to remix Eazy's tracks, e.g., BIG Born Again, shit, even those awful 2pac Amuru records that come out every year or so, you'll maybe find 1 or 2 hot joints on the cd... the point is, Ruthless is sitting on a straight goldmine with those Eazy and NWA vocals, and it's seems that for years Tomica has just been sitting on her hands with all that material... what the fuck is she waiting for?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 02:45:51 AM »
Ruthless really just screwed the pooch all around in the way business was handled after Eric's passing. I think there has been a big demand for Eazy-E product that went unanswered for an extended period where it would have been very profitable. They threw out these little recycled compilations of Eazy-E and N.W.A. songs every now and again but they missed the boat big time.

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 04:19:18 AM »
I believe it was last year or the year before where there were some dope ass remixes on Eazy's Birthday on a mixtape, I remember the "Mothafuckin Real" remix was dope as fuck, in fact if anyone has it I'd appreciate if they could upload.

But on that note I agree, surely somebody must be able to find out just why none of the unreleased Eazy shit has been put out yet?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 05:19:32 AM »
Ruthless really just screwed the pooch all around in the way business was handled after Eric's passing. I think there has been a big demand for Eazy-E product that went unanswered for an extended period where it would have been very profitable. They threw out these little recycled compilations of Eazy-E and N.W.A. songs every now and again but they missed the boat big time.
like the 2pac/eazy e collabo they have
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

2euce 7even

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 06:01:50 AM »
like the 2pac/eazy e collabo they have
  ???

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 10:00:58 AM »
but that's from Capitol/Priority, not Ruthless

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 01:54:26 PM »
Celebrate with us.  the day is NEAR

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 02:12:27 PM »
How does it come Baby Eazy E is on it, but Lil Eazy E not ?

Can someone explain ?
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>