Author Topic: Short Interview With Redrum aka Redrum 781 , Damu Ridas/Death Row Records  (Read 548 times)

2euce 7even

Short Interview With Redrum aka Redrum 781 Of Damu Ridas/Death Row:

How Did It Happen That You And Bloody Mary Didn´t Release Somethin´ On Death Row?

1) BECAUSE SUGE KNIGHT HAD US ON HOLD SO WE COULDNT COME OUT.

Who Was On Your Death Row Album?

2) A LOT OF THE PRODUCERS,THE RAPPERS WERE OUT FOR SELF,I BROUGHT IN MY OWN SPITTERS

What´s Up Wit Lil Hawk aka Lil Hawksta From Krenshaw Mafia?

3) THATS MY DOG,BUT I HAVE'NT TALKED TO HIM SINCE I WAS ALMOST ASSASSINATED AT MY HOME

Was You Part Of Young Soldierz?

4)NO PART,JUST DID VERSES THATS ALL. MY CREW WAS / IS the California Kennel Gang

What´s Up With Green Eyez, G-Len, Who Was Rapping As "O.G"?

5)GREEN EYES WENT GOSPEL,G-LEN A PIMP,DONT KNOW BOUT LiLi.....NOBODY WAS O.G AT THE TIME,I STILL CALL MYSELF AN O.Y.G.

Who You Fu*k Wit In The Industry, What U Bumpin?

6)MY BROTHER CK, BIG WY,DOG,DOCK B,BIG FREEZE,G-LUV,SQUEAK RU,KAM,ROSCOE,SLIP CAPONE AND A FEW OTHERS...AINT FEELIN OF KICKIN IT WITH NO INDUSTRY BLOOD RAPPERS......

Will U Release The Death Row Material You Have, Who Did The Beats?

7)NAH NOT REALLY,THEY WERENT MIXED,MY NIGGAS I HAND PICKED RAPPED ON IT,THE DEATH ROW PRODUCERS DID THE BEATS,BUT NOT DAZ

Givin´Gangsta Props On "Deep In Tha Game" Off "2 Gangsta 4 Radio II" Project, Dedicated 2 Pac And His Homie "Marvin"..

8)UMM.......I GOTTA BETTER VERSION OF THAT SONG. THE ONE THATS PUT IS SHITTY QUALITY.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 07:25:52 AM by Psycho Tha Menace »

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
What´s Up Wit ********* ?

who doid u mean?
and good looking with this little interview.I've been listening to some of his newest songs and it sounds good...

2euce 7even

********=Lil Hawk aka Lil Hawksta From Krenshaw Mafia Bloods

DJDMC

• Lil Geezy
  • Exit DJ's..Enter CJ's...
Bangin on Wax volumes were the shit. Real talk.
Yukmouth - The West Coast Don.... GO COP THAT SHIT!!!!!

TheRealHopSin

FAKE ASS GANGSTA.  HE SIGNED TO RUTHLESS?  OOPS HE AINT.  F THAT UGLY MOFO.

evo

FAKE ASS GANGSTA.  HE SIGNED TO RUTHLESS?  OOPS HE AINT.  F THAT UGLY MOFO.

lol

174Proof

RedRum was one of the hardest gang bang rappers out here that was actually worth listenin' to.

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
RedRum was one of the hardest gang bang rappers out here that was actually worth listenin' to.

hes still makin good music, i check his myspace sometimes, good tracks on there

lol @ G-Len pimpin, some G shit right there

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
i doubt he would`ve sold more copies than tha realest with his debut lol

2euce 7even

hes still makin good music, i check his myspace sometimes, good tracks on there

lol @ G-Len pimpin, some G shit right there

MORE GANGSTA SHIT:

What´s Up Wit Lil Hawk aka Lil Hawksta From Krenshaw Mafia?

3) THATS MY DOG,BUT I HAVE'NT TALKED TO HIM SINCE I WAS ALMOST ASSASSINATED AT MY HOME

BY SOME BRABZ I GUESS?I RIDE 4 MY DOGG REDRUM, TOUCH HIM AND U WILL GIT FU*KED UP !! :D

2euce 7even

^^ what´s up? take your dead-dog shit outta this board and dont fuck up my threads you idiot.

GangstaBoogy

Congratulations Redrum, you just gave the most pointless / infoless interview EVER. And how the fuck does this guy do an interview without mentioning B-Brazy?

Ps: LMAO @ this nigga saying he was almost "assassinated". People really need to look that word up.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"