Author Topic: Is Spider Loc still with G Unit?  (Read 1517 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is Spider Loc still with G Unit?
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2009, 04:14:46 AM »
Who cares - he's trash anyway..

Only cause your foreign ass can't understand it lol. Baymaac
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Erik Whitefield

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2009, 05:19:33 AM »
fuck spider loc once again,i dont see no one but you and 3 other niggas repling to his threads on his website
didnt his lil homie  found himself too deep with the enemies at a lil hood function with Blackwall? lol these niggas aint gangsta at all
i could have sworn that then same lil nigga also gave spiders number to the bitches that some comedy shit foreal ima post up here later what he got to say about this .....Tiny Locos
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 05:21:25 AM by Erik Whitefield »

eNgIeS

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2009, 08:22:46 AM »
call the G-Unit office and ask them yourself
212-359-3000

Wouldnt it be funny if someone did and they replied "Spider who?"

eNgIeS

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2009, 08:27:13 AM »
lmao
everytime i hear his name i think bout how he got g unit tattoo'd all over him with a 2012 g unit debut coming out and it reminds me also of 240 bars aka Spida Joke

"spider loc is a joke
nigga sound like chunk off the goonies
ya life is a movie
you aint a factor you a actor fifty gave you a script
went from runnin with the bloods to a g-unit crip"

"your name marvel, all you need now is a spiderman suit"

Games image is based on spiders life story lol, about a week after he dropped that diss, he was begging spider for peace on the set of some film.....spider told him to go fuck himself. He dont want it with S P I.

"You on camera screwing ya face up
its probably the tight briefs chewing ya waist up"!

"you got the west on your back? you a lyin bastard
you the reason niggaz push mute when they play madden
what the hell made you think you could fuck wit the game
when yo claim to fame was Yukmouth's chain"

I cant see your quote...ohh there it is burried in my quote

Wheres the proof. Even if it is true Game's just a better rapper than SPider will ever be. If Game's story was based on Spi's Game would still be stuck in the hood making crap raps and tracks that no one outside of Spiders own little circle listen to. I was at a Game concert with 5000 other folks recently down in fucking Australia, not even America. Even 50 Cent & G Unit stans who I ask if they know Spider Loc they like who's that?

Spider should go hang with Olivia at least maybe he can get some pussy from her and share G Unit war stories

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2009, 10:46:32 AM »
lmao
everytime i hear his name i think bout how he got g unit tattoo'd all over him with a 2012 g unit debut coming out and it reminds me also of 240 bars aka Spida Joke

"spider loc is a joke
ya life is a movie

Games image is based on spiders life story lol, about a week after he dropped that diss, he was begging spider for peace on the set of some film.....spider told him to go fuck himself. He dont want it with S P I.

Wheres the proof. Even if it is true Game's just a better rapper than SPider will ever be. If Game's story was based on Spi's Game would still be stuck in the hood making crap raps and tracks that no one outside of Spiders own little circle listen to. I was at a Game concert with 5000 other folks recently down in fucking Australia, not even America. Even 50 Cent & G Unit stans who I ask if they know Spider Loc they like who's that?
Spider should go hang with Olivia at least maybe he can get some pussy from her and share G Unit war stories

You were at a Game concert outside of America and you still had Spider on your mind? If he's such a nobody and you're not a fan then why even speak on him? I find it very odd that no one knew him when all of Game's fans who took his side in the beef always quote that sorry ass line that you've just mentioned.

Dogs don't bark at parked cars, homie.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2009, 11:18:44 AM »
i guess nobody called the office? well i did, and they answered yes, i spoke to someone named ginx i believe it was a female. and thanks fa that number too, ill pass it to my cousin so he can submit some tracks. and its obvious spi is on evryone in this threads mind, including mine. so come out of denial weirdoz, if he wasnt how could you be speaking on him. i see quite a few other threads on the front page with 0 to lil responses from you queers, thats what is obviously not on your mind. the math is simple. lmao@deez clownz

The_Offence

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2009, 07:16:43 PM »
sign or not spider ain't putting out no albums on g unit intercope dropped g unit so they don't even got a deal right now anyways....deep down those baymacc niggaz know spider ain't dropping on g unit

eNgIeS

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2009, 11:00:19 PM »
lmao

"spider loc is a joke
ya life is a movie

You were at a Game concert outside of America and you still had Spider on your mind? If he's such a nobody and you're not a fan then why even speak on him? I find it very odd that no one knew him when all of Game's fans who took his side in the beef always quote that sorry ass line that you've just mentioned.

Dogs don't bark at parked cars, homie.

LOL Where did I ever say that i brought up Spyda or even had one thought of Spyda at a Game concert. Show me the quote & tell me where I said that. Learn to read you uneducated dumbass.

For one, no G Unit fans at a Game concert

#two I asked some G Unit fans I've known outside of this about 2-3 years ago when we had a debate about 50 & Game. I brought up Spider Joke and they was like who?

I heard of Spider Loc when he was one of the sorry ass Death Row hanger on's that was on the label when it was beyond recognizable

the next time i heard him was him saying he was in G Unit

the time after that I heard about him was Game's diss that brought to light shit I didnt know about Marvel

then after that I see some shit ass street promo team on here (yourself and like 2 of his other fans aka his entire fanbase) posting shit on here every week or so and not many people seem to post, nor care.

Thus why whenever I hear or see SPider's name i immediately get replays of 240 bars in my head. That would be considered a great diss if Spider actually mattered. He tore his ass apart so many jabs to Spiders character in that hahaha even that other crip got on at the end and clowned on him it was hilarious

On the real, maybe Spider is gangsta or maybe more street than Game. & I'm sure spider could fuck me up in a fight or whatever. But don't change the fact he's a wack monotonous rapper with no real future while Game, even outside of G Unit, has still made millions & made 1000 times better raps than Spider ever will. Cold hard facts

So why you continue to sit there and not know how to read while u listen to Spider i'm gonna sit back and laugh and listen to some quality shit, not even just Game but the 1000 other rappers that shit all over Spider anyday.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2009, 11:37:03 PM »
Smh@eNgIes....now it's Spyda??? At first it was Spider...u look confused. I'm not about to attempt to debate or argue with you because you prove that god loves to make stupid people.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 11:40:25 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2009, 12:22:04 AM »
Who cares - he's trash anyway..

Atleast Spider Loc has his own style though.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2009, 12:26:51 AM »
Smh@eNgIes....now it's Spyda??? At first it was Spider...u look confused. I'm not about to attempt to debate or argue with you because you prove that god loves to make stupid people.

Dont worry about that fag Supreme sexy....His Kangaroo riding ass do not know any better.

eNgIeS

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2009, 10:49:19 AM »

Lol so i guess Spyda vs Spider discredits anything I said. Ha. You truely as uneducated and dumb. Go bump Spider Joke and learn how to read

eNgIeS

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2009, 10:51:18 AM »

Dont worry about that fag Supreme sexy....His Kangaroo riding ass do not know any better.

Lol you need to win an award for originality on that one well done my friend did u need to think idle for 3 hrs for that one? then again better than spider locc

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2009, 02:42:35 PM »
Lol 200 bars was a great diss????? Lol do you niggaz know what a good diss record is? Doubt it so ill tell you this its about stating facts and pulling a niggaz card on it,then you clown on it. Yall got to educate yourselfs on hip hop. Game only stated 1 fact well maybe 1 fact and that was about his brother not spider lol so its kind of irrelavant other than that it was a bunch of runnin his mouth about doing this and doing that,and the nigga on the end??? Anybody can rank on a nigga but if its not true it means nothing. Look how far hip hop fans have fallen calling the 200 bars a great diss. Damn maybe hip hop really is in trouble if niggaz minds thinking like this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2009, 11:48:40 AM »

Lol so i guess Spyda vs Spider discredits anything I said. Ha. You truely as uneducated and dumb. Go bump Spider Joke and learn how to read

I know how to read which is why I highlighted your quote and you are a confused and retarded person lol. Go back and read your own quote, dummy :laugh: