Author Topic: Is Spider Loc still with G Unit?  (Read 1517 times)

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Is Spider Loc still with G Unit?
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2009, 11:28:10 PM »
Spider Loc is still down with G-Unit. Other than being a hypeman at their shows he also trims 50's garden bushes & cleans his toilet.

bet he gets paid more to do that than u do to hate on himand make up stories on the net so spider loc>>>>>>>>>> you  lmao

lol heard he cant even repay his car payments so he must be gettin paid lol

u heard? yea? i heard obamah was gay and that spi was dead, and  i heard humans come from monkeys, and i heard michael jackson, elvis, and tupac were still alive, lmao easy e too u heard? 4 real? where? on a game diss? deez weirdoz

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2009, 02:26:29 AM »
I have no clue. I don't know if Fiddy even invites Spider to his birthday parties anymore. I heard they had a pony there in last year. Boy, he must have been mad.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2009, 08:14:53 AM »
yall crazy thinking spi broke, he gotta multi million dollar big ass building with 2 studios in it, a video production facility, 4 - 5 bedrooms, and a big black tour bus with a stripper pole, and like 2 benz, i know the homie dont like his biz out there like that, but yall crazy thinking a nigga like spi even close 2 broke.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

eNgIeS

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2009, 08:56:18 AM »
U said "I was at a Game concert with 5000 other folks recently down in fucking Australia, not even America. Even 50 Cent & G Unit stans who I ask if they know Spider Loc they like who's that?"
lol What's yo problem? lol.

& where did I say in that that I asked people at the game concert? Maybe i shouldn't have put it in the same paragraph because dumb people like you get confused and cant learn that sometimes sentences contain things arent necessarily talking about 1 event.

Let me seperate for the uneducated and those unable to read multiple events or situations or themes etc etc that appear in the same paragraph

My point was there was 5000 people at a Game concert in Melbourne, Australia. Meaning if theres 5000 Game fans in a country in which House music & Rock music dominate over Hip Hop, imagine how many Game fans are out there. Compare that to Spider Loc. Maybe he has 100 fans, probably all from the same hood and 3 of em are posting in this thread, and theres a reason he doesnt have much of an audience. Its because he sucks. This is not a G-Unot campaign, Lloyd Banks is nice on the mic, 50 used to be good and sometimes can. Yayo's garbage but like Game says "I aint sayin that you dope nigga, but you're better than Spider Loc nigga"

The 2nd point of the paragraph was that every G Unit Stan who had a debate with me about Game about 2-3 years ago when Game vs 50 was still semi fresh and only a year or so old, everyone of them did not know who Spider Loc was. I just happened to mention to them Game killed G Unit on 300 Bars and everything else and even finished Spider in 240 bars. They all said in not exact words "Who?"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2009, 09:13:35 AM »
Spider Loc is still down with G-Unit. Other than being a hypeman at their shows he also trims 50's garden bushes & cleans his toilet.

bet he gets paid more to do that than u do to hate on himand make up stories on the net so spider loc>>>>>>>>>> you  lmao

lol heard he cant even repay his car payments so he must be gettin paid lol

u heard? yea? i heard obamah was gay and that spi was dead, and  i heard humans come from monkeys, and i heard michael jackson, elvis, and tupac were still alive, lmao easy e too u heard? 4 real? where? on a game diss? deez weirdoz

lol
I have no clue. I don't know if Fiddy even invites Spider to his birthday parties anymore. I heard they had a pony there in last year. Boy, he must have been mad.

lol

ya'll are crazy
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2009, 10:01:20 AM »
U said "I was at a Game concert with 5000 other folks recently down in fucking Australia, not even America. Even 50 Cent & G Unit stans who I ask if they know Spider Loc they like who's that?"

& where did I say in that that I asked people at the game concert? Maybe i shouldn't have put it in the same paragraph because dumb people like you get confused and cant learn that sometimes sentences contain things arent necessarily talking about 1 event.

Let me seperate for the uneducated and those unable to read multiple events or situations or themes etc etc that appear in the same paragraph

My point was there was 5000 people at a Game concert in Melbourne, Australia. Meaning if theres 5000 Game fans in a country in which House music & Rock music dominate over Hip Hop, imagine how many Game fans are out there. Compare that to Spider Loc. Maybe he has 100 fans, probably all from the same hood and 3 of em are posting in this thread, and theres a reason he doesnt have much of an audience. Its because he sucks. This is not a G-Unot campaign, Lloyd Banks is nice on the mic, 50 used to be good and sometimes can. Yayo's garbage but like Game says "I aint sayin that you dope nigga, but you're better than Spider Loc nigga"

The 2nd point of the paragraph was that every G Unit Stan who had a debate with me about Game about 2-3 years ago when Game vs 50 was still semi fresh and only a year or so old, everyone of them did not know who Spider Loc was. I just happened to mention to them Game killed G Unit on 300 Bars and everything else and even finished Spider in 240 bars. They all said in not exact words "Who?"

bottom line is you know who he is, you put paragraphs together attemting to hide your affections, praising a line where a nigga said some simple shit like dope nigga/ loc nigga, that shit is wack as fuck. and the difference between spi and game's fanbase is the money that was spent on developing  game's fanbase but i wouldnt expect a weirdo like you to understand that bein it you even like the bitch boy period dude. but keep speaking and dropping your comments on the loc, it all adds up

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2009, 12:30:30 PM »
There's no point of wasting your time with these kids, they seem to have some type of obsession over Spider that's fuckin mindblowing. They're blind to see the lack of talent that this cat has. But you gotta respect kids that despite hearing the shit spider puts out still remain 3 strong! Like u said spider can be a more hood nigga than most rappers, but it don't make him talented as far as rap is concerned. I have give Spider a listen, I listen first than criticized, but I personally cannot find a grain of salt of talent in his music. 3-4 years from now Spider will still be claiming G unit and the 3 kids on here would perhaps have grown up and realized has horrible of a rapper he is, or maybe they'll still be on here defending him shamelessly. Just don't waste your time trying to open their eyes, Spider to them is a God.

LOL wasn't you the same faggot who brought up Spider Loc in a thread about Jay-Z? You must be an undercover fan.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2009, 12:42:43 PM »
yea thats his in the closet ass lmao :o :o :o

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2009, 12:46:52 PM »
There's no point of wasting your time with these kids, they seem to have some type of obsession over Spider that's fuckin mindblowing. They're blind to see the lack of talent that this cat has. But you gotta respect kids that despite hearing the shit spider puts out still remain 3 strong! Like u said spider can be a more hood nigga than most rappers, but it don't make him talented as far as rap is concerned. I have give Spider a listen, I listen first than criticized, but I personally cannot find a grain of salt of talent in his music. 3-4 years from now Spider will still be claiming G unit and the 3 kids on here would perhaps have grown up and realized has horrible of a rapper he is, or maybe they'll still be on here defending him shamelessly. Just don't waste your time trying to open their eyes, Spider to them is a God.

You have a serious problem if you see something wrong with Spider Loc having real support from fans and actually think we see him as God just because his music is not appealing to you. Check that bitch in you because she needs to be put in her place. Ain't nobody forcing you to read or reply to any thread where Spider Loc is the subject and no one is trying to convert you into a fan so please knock it off, for fucks sake.

I'm 25 yrs old and have been bumpin west coast rap since Eazy Duz It came out so you're soundin' real stupid to me right now lol.

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2009, 12:49:37 PM »

You have a serious problem if you see something wrong with Spider Loc having real support from fans and actually think we see him as God just because his music is not appealing to you. Check that bitch in you because she needs to be put in her place. Ain't nobody forcing you to read or reply to any thread where Spider Loc is the subject and no one is trying to convert you into a fan so please knock it off, for fucks sake.

I'm 25 yrs old and have been bumpin west coast rap since Eazy Duz It came out so you're soundin' real stupid to me right now lol.

man this dude needs no converting he is the loc's #1 fan, far beyond any appreciation any of us have for him. its obvious spi either beat up his friend or beat his bitch pussy up or something. this dude is obssesed to say the least. eminem had a song all about it "stan"

eNgIeS

« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2009, 10:31:42 PM »

bottom line is you know who he is, you put paragraphs together attemting to hide your affections, praising a line where a nigga said some simple shit like dope nigga/ loc nigga, that shit is wack as fuck. and the difference between spi and game's fanbase is the money that was spent on developing  game's fanbase but i wouldnt expect a weirdo like you to understand that bein it you even like the bitch boy period dude. but keep speaking and dropping your comments on the loc, it all adds up

lol this is the 2nd thread relating to Spider Loc i've ever posted in. I even at first gave a listen to a few songs some of his groupies like you dropped, then i realized he was trash and gave up

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2009, 07:53:38 AM »
ok i believe you lol ;D

eNgIeS

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2009, 08:29:07 AM »
you care so much u brought up an old topic and all 3 of spida's fans minus'd my karma geez alot of time in the world to do that. get a life

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2009, 08:32:10 AM »
whatever you say buddy :o 8) ::)

LONDON!!

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2009, 09:34:44 AM »
spider's album should have been released after the buzz of 'blutiful world', they should have put major promotion onto that then dropped an official album, i think he would have done allright, lyrically, techinically wise, since then, spider has improved greatly, niggas is sleeping, g unit need to put his album out for real, thats who i'm checking for outta the g unit camp, spider, 40 glocc, mazaradi fox and the mobb
"get this money by any means nessassary"