Author Topic: Is Spider Loc still with G Unit?  (Read 1560 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Is Spider Loc still with G Unit?
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2009, 11:50:10 AM »
Smh@eNgIes....now it's Spyda??? At first it was Spider...u look confused. I'm not about to attempt to debate or argue with you because you prove that god loves to make stupid people.

Dont worry about that fag Supreme sexy....His Kangaroo riding ass do not know any better.

What it do, Jay! Dude is just lost and confused like The Game.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Mr. VIP

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2009, 03:38:04 PM »
trav is a queer he holds spider loc's dick while he piss no homo nigga a fruit cake...

8)

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2009, 04:03:41 PM »
There's no point of wasting your time with these kids, they seem to have some type of obsession over Spider that's fuckin mindblowing. They're blind to see the lack of talent that this cat has. But you gotta respect kids that despite hearing the shit spider puts out still remain 3 strong! Like u said spider can be a more hood nigga than most rappers, but it don't make him talented as far as rap is concerned. I have give Spider a listen, I listen first than criticized, but I personally cannot find a grain of salt of talent in his music. 3-4 years from now Spider will still be claiming G unit and the 3 kids on here would perhaps have grown up and realized has horrible of a rapper he is, or maybe they'll still be on here defending him shamelessly. Just don't waste your time trying to open their eyes, Spider to them is a God.

Auditory

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2009, 04:47:30 PM »
Spider loc got a track off me with me on the hook, its on his latest mixtape.  It's the 8th. song on the playlist at www.Thisis50.com call "45"

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2009, 08:29:46 PM »
trav is a queer he holds spider loc's dick while he piss no homo nigga a fruit cake...

8)

Ok Urguay enough with your homosexual fantasies
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2009, 08:38:16 PM »
If he so mr.irrelevant why do you niggaz go in thread after thread to say how wack he is????? After about a year up here nobody can answer that question. I mean doja is corny to me along with a bunch of other niggaz yall praise,but i dont have the time to talk bad about a nigga 24/7 theres more important things in life than that. If you ask these niggaz what songs they heard from spider theyll say the diss songs on game and the song on madden lol, theres a bunch of other shit i yall missing. 1 last thing i checked a few of these cats post and all i saw was game dick sucking and spider bashing hmmmmmmmmm get a life.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2009, 12:46:39 PM »
There's no point of wasting your time with these kids, they seem to have some type of obsession over Spider that's fuckin mindblowing. They're blind to see the lack of talent that this cat has. But you gotta respect kids that despite hearing the shit spider puts out still remain 3 strong! Like u said spider can be a more hood nigga than most rappers, but it don't make him talented as far as rap is concerned. I have give Spider a listen, I listen first than criticized, but I personally cannot find a grain of salt of talent in his music. 3-4 years from now Spider will still be claiming G unit and the 3 kids on here would perhaps have grown up and realized has horrible of a rapper he is, or maybe they'll still be on here defending him shamelessly. Just don't waste your time trying to open their eyes, Spider to them is a God.

u know they have a problem with reality when they say its only 3 of us. lmao they cant even keep it real about that. shame on them. when spi has people with accounts dedicated just to hate on him you know he's something special. but you shouldnt expect anything less for the dude that destroyed their hero. any one who listens to the disses from both sides and doesnt hear that spi destroyed game is just deaf. there is no need in overstating an opinion, the lyrics speak for themself. game prooved he has nothing bad to say about spider and he shut the fuck up once spi got in that ass on toe tagz in ova kill which were direct responses to threats game made on body bagz. these fagz will say he left the loc alone for other gay ass reasons than the obvious one that he realized the loc was a bit too much for him. and game brags on being the dude that when you beef with him your mama aint safe ( he said thats why jigga and others were scared to beef with him) but when spi ran his mama threw the mud he shut the fuck up. lol these weirdoz know game wishes he could get down like spi. and they wanna speak on the loc's street cred like even though they hate him they gotta give him that, but they know if they kept it real about his music as well they'd have to say the dude is too good to be true, so they hate aimlessly with no end. its kinda cute  lmao

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2009, 02:19:53 PM »
Spider Loc is still down with G-Unit. Other than being a hypeman at their shows he also trims 50's garden bushes & cleans his toilet.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2009, 03:05:49 PM »
Spider Loc is still down with G-Unit. Other than being a hypeman at their shows he also trims 50's garden bushes & cleans his toilet.

bet he gets paid more to do that than u do to hate on himand make up stories on the net so spider loc>>>>>>>>>> you  lmao

Okka

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2009, 03:15:48 PM »

bet he gets paid more to do that than u do to hate on himand make up stories on the net so spider loc>>>>>>>>>> you  lmao

Why you mad? People always be jokin' and you always defendin' Spider Loc.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2009, 04:23:35 PM »

It appears like ur the one gettin mad lol ....dude seems like he's just laughin at ya'll

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2009, 04:25:41 PM »

not mad at all, dont u c the lmao???? lol what more do i have to put? jk too? damn y u in our biz?

eNgIeS

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2009, 09:52:41 PM »
Smh@eNgIes....now it's Spyda??? At first it was Spider...u look confused. I'm not about to attempt to debate or argue with you because you prove that god loves to make stupid people.

Lol so i guess Spyda vs Spider discredits anything I said. Ha. You truely as uneducated and dumb. Go bump Spider Joke and learn how to read

I know how to read which is why I highlighted your quote and you are a confused and retarded person lol. Go back and read your own quote, dummy :laugh:

If thats true why did you say i had spider on my mind at a game concert when i didnt even mention once that i mentioned or thought about SPider at the Game concert

That just proves there that you not only cant read, but you see what you want to see. Use your illusion like Guns N Roses

eNgIeS

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2009, 09:53:37 PM »

lol heard he cant even repay his car payments so he must be gettin paid lol

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2009, 10:08:47 PM »
U said "I was at a Game concert with 5000 other folks recently down in fucking Australia, not even America. Even 50 Cent & G Unit stans who I ask if they know Spider Loc they like who's that?"
lol What's yo problem? lol.

Lol so i guess Spyda vs Spider discredits anything I said. Ha. You truely as uneducated and dumb. Go bump Spider Joke and learn how to read

I know how to read which is why I highlighted your quote and you are a confused and retarded person lol. Go back and read your own quote, dummy :laugh:

If thats true why did you say i had spider on my mind at a game concert when i didnt even mention once that i mentioned or thought about SPider at the Game concert

That just proves there that you not only cant read, but you see what you want to see. Use your illusion like Guns N Roses

« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 10:11:59 PM by ThaRealSupreme »