Author Topic: Im New Here.  (Read 200 times)

Marl Boro

Im New Here.
« on: August 28, 2009, 02:26:23 AM »
whats up?this yo bwoy psycho hustla, why the fuck did yall ban me man?i want my account back.
im not here 2 beef with anybody or start some shit.the thing is: dre-day, the ghost, mufukka and couple others were making fun of my posts and then i decided to be "really funny" and did it what i did. jome (or whoever) if you would see the original post, you all guys could have a heart attack, i know it´s some stupid childish shit but thats the way yall (many of you) act like too. please unban me and i will never beef or "set-trip" on anybody here again but they have to leave me alone too. i dont let some shit slide when muthafuckas address me and disrespect me like that. like i said, im here to get and share info and music nothing else.i dont give a damn about no "forum-posters" and what they think about me.

think about it jome (or whoever banned me)...

p.s. the board would be BORING without me..WHO AGREES? (it doesnt mean im planning to be "very funny" again.)

sincerely yours, Tha Psycho Hustla aka "had too many screen-names and was too high to remember"-dude.

peace out.

Al Bundy

Re: Im New Here.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 02:28:50 AM »
you got banned for five days. man up and handle your shit, weakling.

btw: you're not G until you tell overseer to suck your dick and get your account deleted + ip ban.

G-Funk

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 02:33:33 AM »
hahahahha

Marl Boro

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 02:41:34 AM »
you got banned for five days. man up and handle your shit, weakling.

btw: you're not G until you tell overseer to suck your dick and get your account deleted + ip ban.

i think i have an IP ban already because when i enter dubcc.com it says

but if its not an IP ban than its all good. i will still leave that account too just to search the boards and see new posts and will POST with PH-account.
so i dont wanna bother nobody but they need to leave me alone too.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 02:54:36 AM »
how pathetic

Kool Beenz

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 02:55:15 AM »
even Elano man up and handled his 30 day ban

Marl Boro

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 02:57:59 AM »
even Elano man up and handled his 30 day ban

like i said if its only for 5 days "i will survive it"  ::)

Muhfukka

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 02:59:28 AM »
fuck you

Okka

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 03:07:50 AM »
Ban him again.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 04:41:42 AM »
please unban me and i will never beef or "set-trip" on anybody here again but they have to leave me alone too.
:laugh: :boohoo: :nawty: :eh: :grumpy:

kemizt

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 05:46:05 AM »
whats up?this yo bwoy psycho hustla, why the fuck did yall ban me man?i want my account back.
im not here 2 beef with anybody or start some shit.the thing is: dre-day, the ghost, mufukka and couple others were making fun of my posts and then i decided to be "really funny" and did it what i did. jome (or whoever) if you would see the original post, you all guys could have a heart attack, i know it´s some stupid childish shit but thats the way yall (many of you) act like too. please unban me and i will never beef or "set-trip" on anybody here again but they have to leave me alone too. i dont let some shit slide when muthafuckas address me and disrespect me like that. like i said, im here to get and share info and music nothing else.i dont give a damn about no "forum-posters" and what they think about me.

think about it jome (or whoever banned me)...

p.s. the board would be BORING without me..WHO AGREES? (it doesnt mean im planning to be "very funny" again.)

sincerely yours, Tha Psycho Hustla aka "had too many screen-names and was too high to remember"-dude.

peace out.
LOL how did a crackhead like you manage to get a proxy server?  :laugh:

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 06:04:45 AM »
please unban me and i will never beef or "set-trip" on anybody here again but they have to leave me alone too.
:laugh: :boohoo: :nawty: :eh: :grumpy:
Yeah, begging to get your account unbaned is never takin lightly here.  Ask NIK...shit sticks with you years after the fact.
Time for a change...bring it!

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 11:38:28 AM »
hell I begged for my shit too..............but I am an og now so I don'ts got to worry...........

the ghost

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 01:31:01 PM »