Author Topic: Inspectah Deck Warns Joe Budden!  (Read 1003 times)

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
Inspectah Deck Warns Joe Budden!
« on: August 31, 2009, 12:36:00 PM »

Hit The Deck Inspectah

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Inspectah Deck Warns Joe Budden!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 12:37:46 PM »
here we go again lol.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 12:38:53 PM »
can't we leave threads like this to JBTV?
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 01:38:10 PM »

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 01:41:26 PM »
What a fucking moron, this "beef" has ended like 2 times already.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 01:47:22 PM »
you know looks like rae did what he did for publicity
and ins jus sayin that shit cuz he knows he cant see I 2 I wit joey on the mic otherwise why not make a dope diss...not that house shit...
it dont even make sense rae says peace to joe but ins says different
they doin this for the media for real...and was doin it for the media from the jump
joey might have popped off too much but at least he backs up his word
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The Overfiend

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 04:19:18 PM »

All he said is don't speak on the Clan and leave it at that. Simple. Apart from that he isn't saying anything.

This is nothing, its really just you kiddies making it into something as if its 'on again'.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 04:21:38 PM »
street life threatened joe also
(guess its street life behind the rag)
STREET LIFE=METHOD MAN'S HOMIE
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009, 08:03:31 PM »
You know when this beef first started off I was entertained and I thought there'd be a winner but after some time I think everyone lost.

Raekown lost his credibility and respect before the beef when he gave Rick Ross props as a legend but he further proved how much of an idiot he is.  I reckon he's overrated at this point.

I just got into Budden so I'm far from being a stan.  This Budden tv shit isn't being utilized right.  In the end I feel pathetic for him.  I respect him more then Rae or Ins Deck but still jesus man take a note from Charles Hamilton loses and be a little bit wiser.  He got his girl/ex-girl breaking up with him and he got himself talking to the camera after he got sucker punched.  At least he laid some bars down which were hot.  Anti was the shit but jeeze you need to take a little bit more control.

Inspectah Deck is ass.

Actually, after Method Man stopped acting like a bitch and shut the fuck up I respect him the most.  He bitches a bit then didn't say anything, just dropped it. 

And, it still stands that Budden is better on the mic for the simple fact none of these cats went to the mic.  Rae had his 5 goons help confront him.  Such a boss!  40 years old men acting like teenagers.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2009, 08:11:59 PM »
yeah i thought rae was hardbody wit it but obviously he isnt and he looks nuthin like a gangsta but a few days prior to that he was sayin he dont play around and its best that noone fucks wit him cuz hes from the street...then why didnt you get at joe yourself? lol
at least make a dope diss record?
outta all people get ins to diss..and he pretty much was talkin most of the time
seems like he did it for the promo but it didnt go as planned

You know when this beef first started off I was entertained and I thought there'd be a winner but after some time I think everyone lost.

Raekown lost his credibility and respect before the beef when he gave Rick Ross props as a legend but he further proved how much of an idiot he is.  I reckon he's overrated at this point.

I just got into Budden so I'm far from being a stan.  This Budden tv shit isn't being utilized right.  In the end I feel pathetic for him.  I respect him more then Rae or Ins Deck but still jesus man take a note from Charles Hamilton loses and be a little bit wiser.  He got his girl/ex-girl breaking up with him and he got himself talking to the camera after he got sucker punched.  At least he laid some bars down which were hot.  Anti was the shit but jeeze you need to take a little bit more control.

Inspectah Deck is ass.

Actually, after Method Man stopped acting like a bitch and shut the fuck up I respect him the most.  He bitches a bit then didn't say anything, just dropped it. 

And, it still stands that Budden is better on the mic for the simple fact none of these cats went to the mic.  Rae had his 5 goons help confront him.  Such a boss!  40 years old men acting like teenagers.
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 08:17:36 PM »
The silly part to me is that this all stems from rap.  There's no real life shit involved.  It's not like Jay fucking Nas's baby momma/ex-girl.  It's not like Irve Gotti/Murder inc trying to eliminate 50 because he's competition.  I can understand getting heated and emotional about that and wanting to get physical but this shit all stemmed from one egotistical asshole saying he's better on the mic then the next and some other egotistical assholes saying no way! i'm better.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 08:24:54 PM »
thats what im sayin both sides made themselves look like internet gangsters
if you better then why not, respond wit your best song ever and show the world why your better?
what you gon reply wit NAH N*GGA I GOT CLASSICS UNDER MY BELT, ALL YOU GOT IS PUMP IT UP
and then joe gon reply wit '
NAH FUCK YOU N*GGA THE LAST TIME YOU WAS IMPORTANT TO ANY HIP HOP FAN WAS WHEN I WAS RUNNIN ROUND SLANGIN THE COKE WHILE YOU WERE RAPPIN BOUT IT ON YOUR SO CALLED CLASSIC ETC...
I was jus hopin they would bring dope hip hop back to battle style rap...not only they didnt but they made themselves look like pussy's

The silly part to me is that this all stems from rap.  There's no real life shit involved.  It's not like Jay fucking Nas's baby momma/ex-girl.  It's not like Irve Gotti/Murder inc trying to eliminate 50 because he's competition.  I can understand getting heated and emotional about that and wanting to get physical but this shit all stemmed from one egotistical asshole saying he's better on the mic then the next and some other egotistical assholes saying no way! i'm better.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 08:41:29 PM »

Hit The Deck Inspectah

i twelve stepped my addict itch
METHOD MAN you can have that bitch
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2009, 08:44:35 PM »
Rebel INS first bar on Triumph>>>>>>>>>>Joe Buddens life and aspirations.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 08:44:50 PM »
its sad to look at Wu these days, living off their classics from 12-17 years ago....i mean jesus rap music is turning into autotune and dinosaurs
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens