Author Topic: How much of Aftermath does Dre own?  (Read 917 times)

MisterX

• 'G'
How much of Aftermath does Dre own?
« on: August 31, 2009, 04:07:16 PM »
Aftermath was started as a joint venture between Dre and Interscope, I don't know if that means Dre and Interscope each owned 50% or if they just split the profits 50/50. At one point he sold 30% of Aftermath to Interscope so that means he currently either owns 70% or 20% of Aftermath. Does anyone know?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How much of Aftermath does Dre own?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 04:09:38 PM »
dont know but either way he steps it up and release dretox
he acts like jimmy's bitchmade slave
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 04:13:02 PM »
i don't know how much he actually owns, but i think 50 is actually the one whose the main man there tbh

Blasphemy

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 05:44:07 PM »
Dre would own majority, No way he would let another own more after the entire Suge Knight Death Row thing. Interscope does call the shots mainly because they are the distributive label and they do own a share of the company. But Dre still owns the 70%. Interscope has its fingers in G-Unit and Shady also (aftermath also) So really its really hard to tell who owns what. All I know is each artist owns their own label, but the label made before that has a piece.

So interscope has a piece of Aftermath, aftermath has piece of Shady, and Shady owns a piece of G-Unit, and Aftermath owns a part of Shady also. Interscope owns stock in all 3.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 06:46:14 PM »
dont know but either way he steps it up and release dretox
he acts like jimmy's bitchmade slave

Haha I reckon its the other way round, I think Dre is one artist Jimmy would let drop any chance he got! Jimmy knows how much money he's losing by letting Dre take his time, he coulda dropped two albums in this time, thats millions of profit lost for Jimmy!

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 07:13:56 PM »
jimmy wants detox yesterday, he advanced dre like 75 million almost 10 yrs ago and he wants his doe. lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 07:14:57 PM »
lol
no wonder dre is the jews slave dre got bills to pay from a decade ago

jimmy wants detox yesterday, he advanced dre like 75 million almost 10 yrs ago and he wants his doe. lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 07:21:37 PM »
LMAO PRETTY MUCH

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009, 07:33:34 PM »
if not me then you where did you find that out at, I heard bishop lamont telling the homie the same exact thing, and that aftermath was no more thats why everybody left or got dropped, cuz jimmy didnt care about none of the acts except dre and the detox album that has been done 4 times over, or something like that.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2009, 07:39:09 PM »
i heard it from bishop's engineer lmao, he said some similar shit about 50-jimmy-and g unit too. he was explaining to me why it seems spi and others were catching the short end of the stick, when all the haters can conjur up is some gay shit like 50 only signed him for protection on the west. lol protection from who? what? where? when? from what ive seen 50 and his boys was responsible for protecting a west coast legend( dr. dre vibe awards 06) on his own turf. smh at the nonsense

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 07:41:29 PM »
yeah but then that makes it seem like the vibe awards was planned
what if buck wasnt there, would anyone else have made a move? 
was game there, and if he was would he have pulled a trigger for his favorite rapper? LOL
Cube

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 07:47:38 PM »
game was there at the table with dre, buck didnt get to the dude first lol buck didnt punture any lungs with a fork, he basically took the dive for the nigga with the knife and dj quik and game ran up on stage when it happened, i truly doubt it was planned, the nigga had punctured lungs and ended up in the penitenteary with a violation homie, and buck faught a real case

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 08:06:40 PM »
game was there at the table with dre, buck didnt get to the dude first lol buck didnt punture any lungs with a fork, he basically took the dive for the nigga with the knife and dj quik and game ran up on stage when it happened, i truly doubt it was planned, the nigga had punctured lungs and ended up in the penitenteary with a violation homie, and buck faught a real case

Damn you dont think it was planned? The way Suge was looking when it popped off had me rolling lol. But why would some random nigga want to hit dre at such a public event? Cant be a rep
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2009, 08:11:31 PM »
everybody know suge sent that

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 08:17:27 PM »
well theres a difference

havin suge plan that is one thing
but how did buck know that was goin to happen? lol

and damn thats got to be a hurtin suge that his former affiliated artist defended one of his enemies...lol
Cube