Poll

IF YOUR LAST NAME WAS GAY WOULD YOU...

KEEP IT
5 (35.7%)
CHANGE IT
9 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: IF YOUR LAST NAME WAS GAY WOULD YOU...POLL!  (Read 317 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
IF YOUR LAST NAME WAS GAY WOULD YOU...POLL!
« on: September 02, 2009, 02:46:37 PM »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: IF YOUR LAST NAME WAS GAY WOULD YOU...POLL!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 02:48:18 PM »
weird tho a few players wit that name and havent changed it

duke on the timberwolves...i think

another player too
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 02:49:33 PM »
I would at least change the spelling to "Gaye". Nobody gave Marvin any shit because he had the E at the end.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 02:50:39 PM »
true damn nevre thought of that lol^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 02:52:34 PM »
marvin mustve had problems...a jealous nigga would be all over this like white on rice

Cali Climate

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 02:52:45 PM »
If you change it though after years of growing up, you'll appear sensitive about your sexuality to others. I'd just put an "e" on the end like sikotic, and claim thats how my family name was spelled before ellis island butchered it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 02:53:10 PM »
Itd be worse if your name was somethin like...Ian Michael Gay, and all your mail just said "I. M. Gay".
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 02:54:56 PM »
lololololololololololololololololololololol

Itd be worse if your name was somethin like...Ian Michael Gay, and all your mail just said "I. M. Gay".
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 02:55:27 PM »
LOL!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 03:04:05 PM »

thats a truly fucced up name

Moe

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 03:05:36 PM »
If you change it though after years of growing up, you'll appear sensitive about your sexuality to others. I'd just put an "e" on the end like sikotic, and claim thats how my family name was spelled before ellis island butchered it.
what if you get married and yuo change your name. you could always claim that the mrs didnt want to be gay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 03:07:38 PM »
what if the female you got wit...lied bout her name and her name was really gay, would you leave her for havin a GAY NAME? lol
(and she said she wouldnt change and if you really love her youd stick around like a boss)
Cube

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 03:25:56 PM »
what if you get married and yuo change your name. you could always claim that the mrs didnt want to be gay

if you get married and change your name to the womans last name...then you ARE gay
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 03:29:17 PM »
but im sayin what if the female you found was str8 bangin like a mutha....11/10 lol but then you werent feelin her name or jus like most men they want their other part-ners to have their name plus their kids...but she said nah i did that 12 other times for 12 other marriages and i promised myself i wouldnt do it again?
so she asks will you stay wit wit her (INSERT A FEMALE HERE) SELF?
WHAT DO YOU DO?

if you get married and change your name to the womans last name...then you ARE gay
Cube

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2009, 03:39:26 PM »
but im sayin what if the female you found was str8 bangin like a mutha....11/10 lol but then you werent feelin her name or jus like most men they want their other part-ners to have their name plus their kids...but she said nah i did that 12 other times for 12 other marriages and i promised myself i wouldnt do it again?
so she asks will you stay wit wit her (INSERT A FEMALE HERE) SELF?
WHAT DO YOU DO?

if shes been married 12 other times...its not gonna work out anyways lol