Author Topic: can someone upload the chronic re lit dvd?  (Read 544 times)

afgmafia

• 'G'
can someone upload the chronic re lit dvd?
« on: September 02, 2009, 08:00:20 PM »
pm me it or something plz

midwestryder

Re: can someone upload the chronic re lit dvd?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 08:15:21 PM »
no! go buy it ,cheap ass . stop being the problem with hip hop fans  & support the industry or it will die.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 08:35:19 PM »
no! go buy it ,cheap ass . stop being the problem with hip hop fans  & support the industry or it will die.

amen to that....

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 08:36:42 PM »

LMFAO!!
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 08:37:02 PM »
damn be easy on the kid lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

sms130

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 09:05:12 PM »
GO BUY IT! IT'S WORTH IT, TRUST ME!

StevenQBosell

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 09:27:57 PM »

LOL you're not gonna get much love asking for that shit around here... do yourself a favor, go to Best Buy and cop it, it's only $10, and the DVD is cool, it's worth the $10 by itself

G-Funk

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 09:37:04 PM »

LOL you're not gonna get much love asking for that shit around here... do yourself a favor, go to Best Buy and cop it, it's only $10, and the DVD is cool, it's worth the $10 by itself

for real, only reason no one wants to give it up is because this is a west coast classic, you cant disrespect that. :laugh:
im gonna try and cop it tomorrow. but the nearest best buy doesnt have shit, so im trying another best buy.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 10:03:09 PM »
BAN
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

midwestryder

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 10:05:11 PM »

for real, only reason no one wants to give it up is because this is a west coast classic, you cant disrespect that. :laugh:
im gonna try and cop it tomorrow. but the nearest best buy doesnt have shit, so im trying another best buy.
did you check on best buy website . they have a thing called store pickup & has link by it that says check stores.   it can tell you if that best buy has it in that area code or not .
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 10:08:10 PM by midwestryder »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 10:06:31 PM »
best buy is the worst cd seller there is...but there isnt much to choose from nowadays anymore anyway but still damn
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 10:06:40 PM »

Kinda right on that one, i've ripped all the interesting DVD extras to AVI, MP4, and MP3... but I wouldn't put that shit out in a  zip package until 6 or 7 months or so... It's not like it's a bullshit package, the DVD is awesome by itself for $10, let alone a "remastered" Chronic (I lost my physical copy years ago...)

midwestryder

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 10:10:31 PM »
best buy is the worst cd seller there is...but there isnt much to choose from nowadays anymore anyway but still damn
there is fye but it is a rip off.  we do have a streetside records , slackers, & vintage vinyl in st louis but best buy seems to be cheapest out of al lthem

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 09:45:32 AM »
I got it from iTunes and they dont include the DVD. I dont really need a CD cuz i only listen to music thru my iPod or Computer. Anyone wanna PM me the DVD if not i understand.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2009, 09:52:21 AM »
For real.  We used to have these music stories here in VA called Willies.  Had all the new shit along with underground and local artists.  Shit, they even had vinyl!  Those stores have been closed for years.  Now I have to get my shit off the internet (amazon, itunes, etc).  Sucks.  It was one of those places where you could chill at and listen to the new albums and shit.  I miss that place.
Time for a change...bring it!