Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg: The Lost Sessions Oct. 1st (WideAwake) - Know Track List?  (Read 1686 times)

Digital Pimpin'

Not bad, probably better value than the Chronic Re-Lit.

lbc213

Caught Up (On chaught up soundtrack or on smokefest cd)
Got To Do Wrong (I think its 'Too Blacc' from smokefest/dead man walkin)
Once Again
Quite Obvious
Can I may (Probably 'May I' from dead man walkin)
Change Is Gonna Come ('Change Gone Come' from dead man walkin/smokefest)
County Blues (Hopefully the original uptempo version, which is unreleased)
Eat A Dick
Every Single Day (Hopefully the original, not the dpg 2002 version)
Falling Asleep On Deathrow
Gangsta Life
And More.....
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 07:47:38 AM by lbc213 »

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Caught Up (On chaught up soundtrack or on smokefest cd)
Got To Do Wrong (I think its 'Too Blacc' from smokefest/dead man walkin)
Once Again
Quite Obvious
Can I may (Probably 'May I' from dead man walkin)
Change Is Gonna Come ('Change Gone Come' from dead man walkin/smokefest)
County Blues (Hopefully the original uptempo version, which is unreleased)
Eat A Dick
Every Single Day (Hopefully the original, not the dpg 2002 version)
Falling Asleep On Deathrow
Gangsta Life
And More.....

thats what im thinking aswell!

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
also change gone come was on jt the bigga figga 'comp files' cd in 1999

kuruptDPG

cant wait to get my hands on this,traklisting looks dope although ther are a few traks out already

Okka

WideAwake can release tracks produced by Dr. Dre but not tracks where he has vocals on? Lookin' forward to this shit.

MarshColin

I don't see Doggystyle and that kinda upsets me. This will do for now, really hoping that the OG of Every Single Day is the one on here. I'm gonna hope Chad is correct that we won't be disappointed. With all the Snoop songs in the vault though, it's pretty strange that they took multiple DMW songs and put them on here.

F-cisco

400 tracks to choose from and this is the best they can do? Majority of the songs were already previously released, go figure. I think "Eat a Dick" is a Doggystle leftover and maybe an Eazy-E diss.

woof

they may keep doggystyle leftovers for a possible doggystyle re-release with bonus and dvd

lbc213

they may keep doggystyle leftovers for a possible doggystyle re-release with bonus and dvd

good point of view  8)

hobomotel

Or they could be releasing it in vol 2

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
playlist is wrong according to oneonone

People viewing the snoop one sheet- that was made before track listing finalized and does not represent the final tracks for the album.
11 minutes ago from web   

Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

JohnnyL

I don't see Doggystyle and that kinda upsets me. This will do for now, really hoping that the OG of Every Single Day is the one on here. I'm gonna hope Chad is correct that we won't be disappointed. With all the Snoop songs in the vault though, it's pretty strange that they took multiple DMW songs and put them on here.

Weren't the versions of the tracks on DMW all re-mixed, or was it just some of them?  I remember Hutch had remixed at least some of them.  I'm hoping any song that has been released as a remix on something else, appears in it's original form on here.  If that's the case, I think this project will be worth the money.

woof

cover artwork could have been better, this looks like a bootleg or a FTP release

m.d

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Death Row wrote on Twitter:That was made before Track listing finalized and does NOT represent the final Tracks for the Album
Stay tuned for the next Death Row/Wideawake release 10/13/09!