Author Topic: Homeless signs.... (LOL)  (Read 457 times)

Elano

Homeless signs.... (LOL)
« on: September 03, 2009, 10:53:20 PM »

Floydness

Re: Homeless signs.... (LOL)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 11:03:31 PM »
lol I personally took a pic of this funny looking homeless guy in vegas with a sign that said "why lie, I need beer"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 11:40:44 PM »
lol I personally took a pic of this funny looking homeless guy in vegas with a sign that said "why lie, I need beer"

i saw that sign in San Francisco about 5 years ago lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 12:29:29 AM »
 :laugh: at the 1st two, hahaha, really though.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 04:44:09 AM »

Must be a popular one.  I saw a guy a good 10 years ago outside of a Kmart with the same sign.  I liked the idea so much I gave him $2 and told he to get a couple Hurricanes (back when they were under a $1 for a 40oz).
Time for a change...bring it!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 10:12:07 AM »

Must be a popular one.  I saw a guy a good 10 years ago outside of a Kmart with the same sign.  I liked the idea so much I gave him $2 and told he to get a couple Hurricanes (back when they were under a $1 for a 40oz).

yeah that signs been used everywhere by everyone lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 10:29:21 AM »
IF you laugh you gotta give em change.

I'd give them but we don't have sign hobo's here

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 01:17:41 PM »
oh mayne I gave em candy stuff from taco bell signs from Jesus,all kinds of things..........I mean some of them are fakers but if your crazy enough to shake a cup yeah id give you soemthing............why not,not gonna hurt queen.............

RaeTy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 06:02:22 PM »
funny man

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2009, 06:12:00 PM »
Homeless people are very un original. Thats why their homeless.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2009, 11:47:10 PM »
i would give any of those guys change.

funny sign = in business lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2009, 11:53:16 PM »
I always give honest bums change. I used to know this one bum in a wheelchair that always played music from this old boombox he had attached to his wheelchair. He was straight up honest with me and told me he wanted money for his crack and batteries for his boombox, and he was such a cool dude I usually gave him a couple dollars when I saw him.

Then I found out that some assholes in downtown LA poured gas on him and torched his ass. He probably tried to shortchange his dealer or somethin. Oh well. RIP.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2009, 11:55:46 PM »
Then I found out that some assholes in downtown LA poured gas on him and torched his ass. He probably tried to shortchange his dealer or somethin. Oh well. RIP.

LOL!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2009, 11:59:52 PM »
I always give honest bums change. I used to know this one bum in a wheelchair that always played music from this old boombox he had attached to his wheelchair. He was straight up honest with me and told me he wanted money for his crack and batteries for his boombox, and he was such a cool dude I usually gave him a couple dollars when I saw him.

poor guy lol

there was a bum that burned to death here maybe 2 years ago and i dont remember what happened other than it was most likely a murder   - dont think they ever got any suspects but it happened in a very busy part of town
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2009, 12:01:23 AM »

poor guy lol

there was a bum that burned to death here maybe 2 years ago and i dont remember what happened other than it was most likely a murder   - dont think they ever got any suspects but it happened in a very busy part of town

what's "busy" for Maine? :P