Author Topic: Bret Hart may.........  (Read 412 times)

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bret Hart may.........
« on: November 02, 2002, 10:53:15 PM »
 come back to WWE and save it!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I read at www.rajahwwf.com that vinnie mac is talking with Bret Hart and that they are in good terms and that Bret may come back to wrestle again!  Bret Hart is my all time favorite that would be dope if he would come back!  but hes been out for a while so who knows what kind of shape hes in......could be intresting though......cuzz they said since HBK is coming back to wrestle again....they can build their feud that they started in Survivor Series!!!
what yall think???

Sikotic™

Re:Bret Hart may.........
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2002, 11:00:34 PM »
I seriously doubt that dogg. He is still recovering from a stroke he had during a bicycle accident that left him lose feeling in his limbs temporarily. Hopefully he will come back as a manager or something, but then again, I find it hard to believe Bret would forget the screw job he recieved via Vince and the death of his brother, which he blamed the WWE for.

I could possibly be true. He's not in the shape to wrestle but hopefully he will play some part in the WWE.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2002, 11:14:29 PM »
yea.........i know.......he may never wrestle again......but then again....i thought of that of hbk........but the site said that he may just do something for wwe and not even wrestle!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2002, 11:30:36 PM »
I hope it's true. That would be a dream come true to see Brett in the WWE again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2002, 08:51:38 AM »
wow, i will have to start watching it again if this is true.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2002, 12:33:45 PM »

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2002, 01:25:59 PM »

Exactly what Vince wants everybody to say and I see thats its workin.. smart move, it can start some interesting storylines

bez

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2002, 02:35:41 PM »
I wont start watching it if he comes back, the only wrestler for wwe to bring back to the businss to make me start watching wrestling again would be steve Austin, bringing back all the old school stars such as Flair, Hogan, Nash, Michaels, and  now the bret rumors have just indicated to me even more how much wrestling has gone downhill, they should be going forwards and not backwards.