Author Topic: allen iverson  (Read 366 times)

The Watcher

allen iverson
« on: September 07, 2009, 04:02:48 AM »
whats up with this guy? the season is gonna start in a few months and he hasn't even signed to a new team yet

anyone else think he'll be sitting the season out?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Re: allen iverson
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 04:03:59 AM »
Europe.

tempo2

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 08:10:34 AM »
he will sign with the grizz shortly providing the heat or bobcats dont step up.

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 09:17:58 AM »
verson says he will meet with Memphis Grizzlies owner

By David Aldridge, TNT Analyst
Posted Sep 7 2009 8:26AM

Free agent Allen Iverson said that he will meet with Memphis Grizzlies owner Michael Heisley on Monday, the clearest sign that the 34-year-old is leaning toward accepting the Grizzlies' one-year, $3.5 million offer.

Iverson disclosed the information on his Twitter page late Sunday evening.

"I am looking forward to meeting the owner of the Memphis Grizzlies on tomorrow," Iverson wrote, "along with his staff. I want to help them develop a winner."

Iverson has been looking for a soft landing since his less-than-a-year stint with the Detroit Pistons ended badly, with Iverson shutting himself down before the playoffs began with the team's agreement. He could not come to grips with the role that then-coach Michael Curry envisioned, coming off the bench in place of Richard Hamilton. Earlier in the season, Curry had reversed the roles, with Hamilton spelling Iverson, but the move led to a near-mutiny inside the Pistons' locker room.

Iverson has been courted this summer by the Heat, Bobcats and Grizzlies. The Los Angeles Clippers had a passing interest in him as well, but Clippers Coach Mike Dunleavy never seemed very excited about the possibility, preferring Milwaukee restricted free agent Ramon Sessions. But the Clippers couldn't come up with a sign-and-trade deal with Milwaukee that made sense, and Sessions signed a four-year, $16 million offer sheet last week with the Minnesota Timberwolves.

Iverson was dealt from Denver to Detroit early in the season in a deal for guard Chauncey Billups. He averaged 17.5 points per game last season total, the lowest average of his career. He has said in Twitter feeds and in interviews on NBA TV that he is only looking for a place where he can continue with his career. The Grizzlies have incumbent point guard Mike Conley, Jr., and O.J. Mayo in the backcourt.

Iverson has been working out with former 76ers teammate Eric Snow, an NBA TV analyst, in Atlanta this summer.

"Got up a bunch of shots today," Iverson said in an earlier post, "and the jumper is still very wet."

tempo2

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 11:10:50 AM »
hope iverson proves his critics wrong. the nba is a better place with iverson in it IMO

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 11:15:37 AM »
hope iverson proves his critics wrong. the nba is a better place with iverson in it IMO

What's there to prove wrong? His critics know that he can put up big numbers on a trash team and fill arenas... that's why they want him in shitty ass Memphis and not in Boston, LA or San Antonio
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 11:22:32 AM »
damn a.i. still gettin alotta hate
FREE A.I.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 11:54:05 AM »
Sucks to see, I remember when Iverson was the shit, some of those AI shoes were dope as fuck too, (at least when I was in middle school LOL), sucks to see him going down like this.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 11:56:52 AM »
well IMO him goin to detroit/nuggest was the start of the downfall
people goin to other teams like that for money is a route down the wrong road
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

tempo2

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 12:22:33 PM »

What's there to prove wrong? His critics know that he can put up big numbers on a trash team and fill arenas... that's why they want him in shitty ass Memphis and not in Boston, LA or San Antonio

well the critics im refering to is the likes of you, i hope he proves the likes of you wrong. i hope he averages 15 and 8 and is the consumate team player, i hope he attracts new fans with his exciting style of play, i hope he plays hard like he always does, i hope he stays crossing fools up just for the sake of it, i hope i plays with a swagger like "you though i couldnt drop 30 anymore?", i hope he ends his career on a positive note seeing as though like him or not his done alot for the nba over the last decade  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 12:25:47 PM »
a.i.>>>>>carmelo, james, wack shaq, d-wade...lol
Cube

'EclipZe

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2009, 12:27:22 PM »

no way dude lol... but A.I. as a person is much doper than all named above haha, except for shaq though.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 12:28:13 PM »
you puttin wack shaq over a.i.? 

no way dude lol... but A.I. as a person is much doper than all named above haha, except for shaq though.
Cube

'EclipZe

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2009, 12:38:11 PM »

only because the big guy got humor. You can't deny that.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2009, 12:38:37 PM »
but even that a.i. wins (practice, PRACTICE...LOL) BUT NAH SHAQ'S HATE MAKES HIM A LOSER IN THIS RACE IMO (hes got way too much hate)

only because the big guy got humor. You can't deny that.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 12:40:46 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube