Author Topic: I met alot of people from Cali this weekend  (Read 502 times)

Kool Beenz

I met alot of people from Cali this weekend
« on: September 08, 2009, 01:11:04 AM »
kinda wierd
Friday night i was at a party and my cousin came with 3 girls from LA that she met at work. they told me what area they were from but i forgot i know they said it was by glendale/glenwood or whatever hood Loon3y is from... i asked them about it and they said LA is the shit and blah blah and that the game lived around there area and they have seen his house cus he doesnt live in Compton anymore
then i asked them about the asians and they said how fake they are and annoying and how they always try to holler at latinas and blacks but they dont even give them the attention and said how they try to act like they are from a hood but they live in a nice area (i asked cus of Loon3y) which confirms looney is prolly 100 percent fake
then out of no where i didnt even have to ask but they said how they hate Armenians cus they stink so bad and they talk alot of shit and how armanian girls always try to fight them cus there boyfriends always try to holler... and that one of the bitches fought an Armenian for talking shit and how she fucked her up, blah fuckin blah

then i asked about jews and they said they didn't know much but the Indians and Muslims get on there nerves and they stink too
then we just talked about Texas and i introduced them to lean and screwed n chopped music and i sparked up a gram of dro that costs 20 bucks here and they said in cali they get bud like that but in larger quantities of dro for that price

then Saturday i met a girl from Salinas (same place as Mufukka) and i told her " i heard its really bad out there" and she said yes with a serious face and said how crime is fuckin horrible and she is glad to be out but misses home, later that night after the party she was crying and crying outside of my friends house cus her ex dude was gonna go shoot some guys up and his mom called her and she couldnt do anything cus she was here in Texas and he was in some gang over there

then i met a fine ass Filipino from San Fransisco who is my homegirls baby daddies cousin. and she said how bad ass it is and knew what thizzing and shit was but never got into it and told me its pretty chill as long as you dont go to the faggot side... and how she misses it so much blah fucking blah

damn i cant wait to go visit Cali
i might post the pic of one of the chicks from LA cus she is my age and someone might know her and she found me on myspace and has alot of pics with my cousin

i dont have pics of the chick from salinas or Frisco tho
 :-\

but can anyone confirm what they said?

Roccy

Re: I met alot of people from Cali this weekend
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 01:18:32 AM »
youd get tossed out here son, you cant handle our tree,

best stay in texas.
how it really goes down..

Kool Beenz

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 01:33:48 AM »

best stay in texas.

shiiit ill get you on some real lean that will have your ass sittin on the curb

Blasphemy

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 01:45:12 AM »

best stay in texas.

Actually he correct, if your ass is so wowed over some average shit some girls said (I don't even want to think what you're doing when Boyz in the Hood comes on). Then yeah, you're better off stayin in texas. lol Cali rides hard lol but hey if you come over, I say visit Sacramento, lol I swear every time I visit its some strange shit. See that old ass trolly goin and shit lol. Yeah, I used 2 take trips 2 L.A. It was always choice, when I went though I spent all the time at the beach, bitches in bikinis, Sand castles, Makaveli on the radio. What's not 2 love?  8) Cali life is like no other

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 01:59:35 AM »
the chicks from LA sound like a bunch of bitches to be honest if they hate that much.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 02:07:43 AM »

best stay in texas.

Actually he correct, if your ass is so wowed over some average shit some girls said (I don't even want to think what you're doing when Boyz in the Hood comes on). Then yeah, you're better off stayin in texas. lol Cali rides hard lol but hey if you come over, I say visit Sacramento, lol I swear every time I visit its some strange shit. See that old ass trolly goin and shit lol. Yeah, I used 2 take trips 2 L.A. It was always choice, when I went though I spent all the time at the beach, bitches in bikinis, Sand castles, Makaveli on the radio. What's not 2 love?  8) Cali life is like no other

man im not trying to go to Cali just to fuckin smoke im sure there is more things to do there then that

plus texas we get that yucky ass mexican weed sometimes

everyone in the world knows whats up with Cali weed so i aint even trying to compare

Kool Beenz

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 02:11:30 AM »
the chicks from LA sound like a bunch of bitches to be honest if they hate that much.

nah they were praising Cali man... i mean i just posted up maybe a 5 minute convo of what they talked about it

actually they made LA seem like the best place in the world and shit they praised it and said how bad texas sucks compared to Cali and what not
it hyped me up to wanna go to Cali even more

they were just speakin the truth about the people i asked them about lmao

i guess you must have gotten offended cus you must be asian or armenian lol

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 02:14:39 AM »

nah they were praising Cali man... i mean i just posted up maybe a 5 minute convo of what they talked about it

actually they made LA seem like the best place in the world and shit they praised it and said how bad texas sucks compared to Cali and what not

lol neither actually. I'm Muslim though...I don't get how people from an entire religion can stink.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 02:17:57 AM »

lol neither actually. I'm Muslim though...I don't get how people from an entire religion can stink.

Middle Eastern muslims

you know people with Arab backgrounds i guess
like iraqi's pakistani's afghanis

i prolly just worded it wrong cus when i think of Arabs i automatically think Muslims n shit

Kool Beenz

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 02:20:26 AM »
ps we dont have too many Muslims/Middle Eastern people here in south Texas

i have one Muslim homeboy his background is Pakistani,  he stinks and what not but he is Americanized and smokes hella big and is a cool cat

if he didnt tell you he was middle eastern you would think he was mexican

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 02:20:57 AM »

Middle Eastern muslims

you know people with Arab backgrounds i guess
like iraqi's pakistani's afghanis

i prolly just worded it wrong cus when i think of Arabs i automatically think Muslims n shit

Ohh alrighty then.

Yeah I can agree with that then being Pakistani and all.....thankfully my mom's cooking doesn't leave a horrible smell lol.
I dunno much about the Middle Easterners though so can't comment on them.

Roccy

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 02:47:50 AM »
and mexicans dont smell bad?

I havent even met any middle easterns that smelled bad. Maybe a few indians, but they dont count.
how it really goes down..

universe

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 06:00:33 AM »
NEXT TIME SELL THEIR ORGANS.

THE IGNORANCE IN THAT PARTY MUST HAVE BEEN POWERFUL.

Blasphemy

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2009, 06:53:49 AM »

best stay in texas.

man im not trying to go to Cali just to fuckin smoke im sure there is more things to do there then that

plus texas we get that yucky ass mexican weed sometimes

everyone in the world knows whats up with Cali weed so i aint even trying to compare

Theres a lot more things 2 do then just smoke. Depends on which city you go though, L.A. is one of the main hot spots though. Been thinkin about movin down there if I can get money together. But yeah, nearly every place in this state has some crazy shit going on. If you go 2 L.A. visit that beach. I swear, shits insane lol its all amazing looking, then if you walk down it enough you'll see the power plant dumpin waste and a bunch of signs saying "don't swim near here" lol I swear that's basically all Cali is. Amazing, with areas of fucked up shit. I swear though I'd never trade it 4 anything else.  8)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 07:05:22 AM »
and mexicans dont smell bad?

I havent even met any middle easterns that smelled bad. Maybe a few indians, but they dont count.
I agree with you.  Them indian folks seem to bath in their own funk.
Time for a change...bring it!