Author Topic: Narrator  (Read 141 times)

RAPQUAKE

Narrator
« on: November 03, 2002, 09:06:45 PM »
Do any of yall know where the fuck Narrator has been or what happened to him??? Man I dunno he just dissapeared all of a sudden, man, and I have no clue where that fool is

My theory: He got sick of not getting any pussy at school and got very suicidal, and he started getting crazy and picking fights with the biggest skaters in school and also started hacking each of their computers...after a while those fools got mad as fuck at him and  beat the shit out of him one day, and when they stopped they realized that they had killed him !!!

RIP to narrator/dogbone52/Jake Trehault ---> This fool used to be the "NIK" of the Dre forum and the ones before that, LOL peace out.

Suga Foot

Re:Narrator
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2002, 09:19:07 PM »
FUCK C.O.!!!!!! lol

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2002, 09:24:28 PM »
LOL yeah remember www.geocities.com/chronic_overload check it out now haha it's pure comedy
« Last Edit: November 03, 2002, 09:26:13 PM by RAP QUAKE »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2002, 09:25:16 PM »
Yea...he goes online once in a while...He disapears every now and then, but he always comes back...I think he's had it with all the 'net bullshit'...He's too bussy with school and stuff I guess...LoL...I'm like his only 'net-homie'...He used to post here a lot too, back in the day...Remember his screen name was 'So Much Style'...Overseer banned him, than he came back, and than he just slowly stopped posting...He posted a couple of times back when the compilation was about to drop, but he hasn't posted ever since...The last time I talked to him online was about 1 month ago...He always tells me how him and his homies do some crazy shit... Like last time he was telling me how he got caught robbing this 'skii place'...He told me he robbed 50,000$ worth of Skii's, and got caught trying to sell the Skii's on ebay and got in some trouble...That fool was dope...I'm sure I'll catch him online soon...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2002, 09:27:15 PM »
LOL yeah remember www.geocities.com/chronic_overload check it out now haha it's pure comedy

it dont work no more...

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2002, 04:40:44 AM »
Narrator loves me cause I warn his ass on AOL, hahaha "narrator says: can u send me dr dre mp3s" etc etc

*NINO WARNS DAT MUFUCKA*

narrator cries

"fuck u geek"

*NINO SITS THROWIN UP THE DUBS N LAFFING* WEESSIDE
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2002, 07:22:57 AM »
chronic underload for life!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao...and lmfao @ narrator
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2002, 08:34:52 AM »
 ;D

still would like to know who the fake narrator was :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2002, 12:21:07 PM »
;D

Engies, duhhhh

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2002, 01:01:57 PM »

My theory: He got sick of not getting any pussy at school and got very suicidal, and he started getting crazy and picking fights with the biggest skaters in school and also started hacking each of their computers...after a while those fools got mad as fuck at him and  beat the shit out of him one day, and when they stopped they realized that they had killed him !!!

Hmmmm, Kinda reminds me of yur life story......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2002, 01:06:14 PM »
;D

Engies, duhhhh

naww it wasnt

bez

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2002, 01:27:01 PM »
It was ME AUSTIN, it was me all along!!!

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2002, 02:26:10 PM »

Hmmmm, Kinda reminds me of yur life story......

HAHAHAHHAAHA yeeeeeeeeaah suuuuuuuuuureeeeee man sure

*whispers to Overseer* Gotta send this retard where he belongs..QUICK