Author Topic: Fuck a Pittsburgh Steeler...  (Read 866 times)

Lunatic

Re: Fuck a Pittsburgh Steeler...
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2009, 09:10:22 PM »
madden cover curse troy p injury
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2009, 09:22:52 PM »
lol it's just a myth

troy will be fine
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2009, 09:23:35 PM »
^word is it's serious

Lunatic

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2009, 09:33:37 PM »
im hearing 3-6 weeks but ofcourse it's early....

for them, it's just a win to get him back in time for December lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2009, 10:30:36 AM »
Was I the only one that was getting tired of the announcers in that game sucking the Steelers dick so much?! Holy shit. I mean, Tennessee's D was goin punch for punch with the Steelers and all they kept talking about was how great the Steeler D was lol  Plus, Ive never seen a QB hold onto the ball extremely too long to where it causes him to get sacked over and over again (for a career, not just this game)....and get praised for it lol (you know who Im talkin about)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2009, 10:34:28 AM »
^our D was better imo..more sacks, more INT's, allowed less run yards..

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2009, 10:44:02 AM »
Steelers 17, Titans 13

Not a Steeler fan in anyways...im just sayin....lol
Any predictions for the Raiders' season opener?

Yeah I have a prediction...

we win.....all is peaceful.
we lose.....10 dead Charger fans.  ;)

Yeah win lose or draw you don't feel like a winner after a game in Oakland lol. Seymour still sitting at home chillin right now  >:(

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2009, 11:15:24 AM »

very likely. Although you guys gave up a lot of passing yards.  Im sittin here watching the game, thinkin im sittin pretty cus i got Tennessee's D in my fanatasy league. Not realising the guy im goin against has Santonio Holmes....and he put up 28 points in our league last night lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2009, 11:24:43 AM »

very likely. Although you guys gave up a lot of passing yards.  Im sittin here watching the game, thinkin im sittin pretty cus i got Tennessee's D in my fanatasy league. Not realising the guy im goin against has Santonio Holmes....and he put up 28 points in our league last night lol
We did but we also threw for a lot too. U gonna be just fine all year with Tennessee's D. I expect us to smash Houston next weekend.

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2009, 11:36:02 AM »
Steelers 17, Titans 13

Not a Steeler fan in anyways...im just sayin....lol
Any predictions for the Raiders' season opener?

Yeah I have a prediction...

we win.....all is peaceful.
we lose.....10 dead Charger fans.  ;)

Yeah win lose or draw you don't feel like a winner after a game in Oakland lol. Seymour still sitting at home chillin right now  >:(

Yeah, they said the Raiders served him with a 5 day notice of suspension if he doesnt report to the team.  What a stupid fuckin trade this was.  Seymour is great and all, but he's a free agent after this year. Theres no guarantee we'll even have him NEXT year and we gave up a first round pick for him. WTF?! Itd be different if he was going to be under contract for the next 3 yrs or so, or if we were a contender and having him might push us over the top. But neither of those are the case. We basically gave up a 1st round pick, which could be a good young player...for a good D-linemen who might only play for us for one year.  :grumpy:

thisoneguy360

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2009, 11:47:11 AM »

That really is some eerie shit LOL, Michael Vick, Vince Young, Shaun Alexander...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2009, 11:49:08 AM »

That really is some eerie shit LOL, Michael Vick, Vince Young, Shaun Alexander...

Lewis got hurt his year, Brett got dicked last year.

i swear that shit is real.

Larry best start prayin' he's okay. :D

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2009, 12:15:33 PM »
The Seymour trade was stupid indeed. As someone said at least the Raiders got rid of a draft pick they'd pay a lot to and probably end up being a bust  :laugh:

I don't even dislike the Raiders one bit; it's just their such a joke of a franchise with old man davis running it still, smh.

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2009, 12:20:23 PM »
The Seymour trade was stupid indeed. As someone said at least the Raiders got rid of a draft pick they'd pay a lot to and probably end up being a bust  :laugh:

I don't even dislike the Raiders one bit; it's just their such a joke of a franchise with old man davis running it still, smh.

i feel like we're a fuckin farm league for the Patriots over the last few years. Moss, Burgess, 1st round pick.  I wonder if Al will be willing to send them one of our Superbowl trophies for a 6th round pick next year.