Author Topic: Fuck a Pittsburgh Steeler...  (Read 882 times)

Lunatic

Re: Fuck a Pittsburgh Steeler...
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2009, 12:23:36 PM »
The Seymour trade was stupid indeed. As someone said at least the Raiders got rid of a draft pick they'd pay a lot to and probably end up being a bust  :laugh:

I don't even dislike the Raiders one bit; it's just their such a joke of a franchise with old man davis running it still, smh.

i feel like we're a fuckin farm league for the Patriots over the last few years. Moss, Burgess, 1st round pick.  I wonder if Al will be willing to send them one of our Superbowl trophies for a 6th round pick next year.
LOL he probably would so he could draft another speedy no-football-having-knowledge-or-talent because the guy can run really fast  ::)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

westsiderider323

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2009, 01:50:14 PM »
they got lucky titans fuckd up twice on them FGs

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2009, 02:12:52 PM »
Steelers 17, Titans 13

Not a Steeler fan in anyways...im just sayin....lol
Any predictions for the Raiders' season opener?

Yeah I have a prediction...

we win.....all is peaceful.
we lose.....10 dead Charger fans.  ;)
Radiers fans might want to take care of Al Davis first.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2009, 02:29:13 PM »

Theyt got lucky that Ten rushed 3 guys in crunch time. What a bone head move. FGs get missed all the time. Allowing a QB to sit back and relax when you already sacked him a handful of times is a bad coaching decision.

edit- I meant 3 guys
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 05:01:52 PM by Shallow »

Lunatic

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2009, 02:32:53 PM »

Theyt got lucky that Ten rused 4 guys in crunch time. What a bone head move. FGs get missed all the time. Allowing a QB to sit back and relax when you already sacked him a handful of times is a bad coaching decision.
thats just the way we play defense though..we don't blitz because we're used to getting a solid 4 man rush, so solid it would appear we're blitzing..they were just weren't getting it done in OT with the 4 man rush though.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2009, 03:20:04 PM »

Theyt got lucky that Ten rused 4 guys in crunch time. What a bone head move. FGs get missed all the time. Allowing a QB to sit back and relax when you already sacked him a handful of times is a bad coaching decision.

FGs get missed all the time. But two Rob Bironas FGs inside the 40? Youd think at least one of those should have been made.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Lunatic

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2009, 04:16:06 PM »

FGs get missed all the time. But two Rob Bironas FGs inside the 40? Youd think at least one of those should have been made.
Ya, Bironas don't play around from that close.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2009, 05:04:04 PM »

Ya, Bironas don't play around from that close.

I meant 3 guys rushing, and there's no telling what would have changed earlier in the game in Pit had to play from behind. All I know is that when it counted most Pit moved the ball with ease. A shorst FG missed at the end of the game is a game loser. A short FG at the beginning doesn't mean that much.